Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Still slogging across the middle of the country. 800 miles from home now. ABRP wants me to stop at every Supercharger while the car Nav wants me to skip every other one. I meeting them in the middle and am charging up a bit longer on this stop and catching up on some "computer stuff" before heading back out there. Hopefully I can avoid any rush hour mess on my way through St. Louis. Weather is good, so that's a plus. Looks like the business at the Joplin, MO SC is closed down. This might be a sketchy location at night...be aware.

I’m in Louisiana now. Took a nice detour along the coast through Holly Beach. Going to end up in New Orleans tonight.

6C01E5FF-43BE-4BEC-86B8-E44146E97394.jpeg

Day 20. Not officially a travel day, but we had some time to kill. We drove 137 miles in 3:16 and spent 1:22 Supercharging at 7 new
Superchargers. The only one which was a problem was Milpitas - Great Mall. We were there at lunch time and it seemed that many people were taking care of their Supercharging. The one open SpC that we tried was defective. We decided to drive on to Morgan Hill and try Milpitas - Great Mall on the way back to San Jose. It was much less congested by 2pm. [I also realized that I had missed some of the SpC's in a separate parking area, so there might have been a free one originally.] NKYTA met us at Palo Alto. See photo in separate post.

731. Menlo Park, CA
732. Palo Alto - Stanford Shopping Center, CA
733. Hayward, CA
734. Newark, CA
735. Milpitas, CA
736. Morgan Hill, CA
737. Milpitas - Great Mall, CA

Day 20 map.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3367.jpg
    IMG_3367.jpg
    429 KB · Views: 39
Well, i don't anticipate doing this again...but I basically just drove home from Texas non-stop. Yeah, I might have fallen asleep while charging in Indianapolis for about 15 minutes or so...but that's about it. I guess I was trying to prove it to @Darren S that you can do more than 1000 miles of driving while going EAST (and in winter even). :)

No new charges...none expected...but here's the gory details of the longest day of driving that I've yet had in my MS.

I left the hotel in Wichita Falls, TX at 9:48 AM (adjusted to Eastern Time) and was at my exit on the highway in Michigan at 9:09 AM today...at 1200 miles driven. That's probably as many as I will ever care to try and do all in one day. Didn't plan on driving all night, but I didn't like the hotel options in Effingham, IL and so I kept driving...then it was 2AM and there wasn't much point in getting a hotel...and so on.

I'll probably be going to sleep now...but I took the day off today...so it's all good.

upload_2020-2-4_9-40-47.png

Noteworthy things from the Texas trip...in no particular order:

4322 Total miles driven. It adds up quick when you go all the way down to South Padre Island.

Driving across I-10 in Louisiana at night is REALLY DARK. No one lives there, probably cause no one can, so the only light comes from the cars on the road, and when it's overcast (like it was) it's super pitch black....especially for being on a major interstate highway.

It was an absolute blast bar hopping with @Big Earl and his husband on 6th street in Austin. They're both good people and I'm looking forward to seeing them again in May in Custer.

6th street in Austin lives up to the name "Crazy Sixth". Fun place to people watch....just be cautious of where you step.

I absolutely love the Brisket in Texas, can't eat it anywhere else now. I also love the speed limits there. I'm missing the 80 degree weather already too. .

West Texas (out by Ozana) "looks" like Texas to me. Like you would see in the westerns... East/Middle Texas, not so much.

The Fully Charged Live event was very well attended. They sold out. So many people there, so many Teslas there. I had to use smart summon every day in the parking lot just to make it easier to find my car.

All in all it was a great week and I had a fun time..and I'm now 2 for 2 on my goal of getting a new Supercharger every month of the year in 2020. Gotta make some plans for March and April now. :)

Well, i don't anticipate doing this again...but I basically just drove home from Texas non-stop. Yeah, I might have fallen asleep while charging in Indianapolis for about 15 minutes or so...but that's about it. I guess I was trying to prove it to @Darren S that you can do more than 1000 miles of driving while going EAST (and in winter even). :)

No new charges...none expected...but here's the gory details of the longest day of driving that I've yet had in my MS.

I left the hotel in Wichita Falls, TX at 9:48 AM (adjusted to Eastern Time) and was at my exit on the highway in Michigan at 9:09 AM today...at 1200 miles driven. That's probably as many as I will ever care to try and do all in one day. Didn't plan on driving all night, but I didn't like the hotel options in Effingham, IL and so I kept driving...then it was 2AM and there wasn't much point in getting a hotel...and so on.

I'll probably be going to sleep now...but I took the day off today...so it's all good.

View attachment 507779
Must be nice having autopilot:). And be careful referencing non-local time zones.

Must be nice having autopilot

Oh yeah, I thought about that. There was definitely a lot of technology assisting me in that endeavor. I don't have any defeat devices or cheat stuff going on though...so I have to constantly let it know that I'm still awake. Still...much easier. The only thing though is that sometimes using AP will actually make me more sleepy than if I'm driving myself. But it was a big help on this trip.

Day 21. 288 miles, 6:49 of driving, 0:51 of Supercharging. I just passed @PLUS EV on US + Canada Superchargers!

738. Daly City, CA
739. San Francisco - Letterman Drive, CA
740. Corte Madera, CA
741. Rohnert Park, CA
742. Santa Rosa, CA
743. Williams, CA
744. Red Bluff, CA

View attachment 508043
Somehow I didn't realize that was about to happen. I guess I have been lazy all winter! I guess I'll have to plan something big for my Custer trip.

Noteworthy things from the Texas trip...in no particular order:

4322 Total miles driven. It adds up quick when you go all the way down to South Padre Island.

Driving across I-10 in Louisiana at night is REALLY DARK. No one lives there, probably cause no one can, so the only light comes from the cars on the road, and when it's overcast (like it was) it's super pitch black....especially for being on a major interstate highway.

It was an absolute blast bar hopping with @Big Earl and his husband on 6th street in Austin. They're both good people and I'm looking forward to seeing them again in May in Custer.

6th street in Austin lives up to the name "Crazy Sixth". Fun place to people watch....just be cautious of where you step.

I absolutely love the Brisket in Texas, can't eat it anywhere else now. I also love the speed limits there. I'm missing the 80 degree weather already too. .

West Texas (out by Ozana) "looks" like Texas to me. Like you would see in the westerns... East/Middle Texas, not so much.

The Fully Charged Live event was very well attended. They sold out. So many people there, so many Teslas there. I had to use smart summon every day in the parking lot just to make it easier to find my car.

All in all it was a great week and I had a fun time..and I'm now 2 for 2 on my goal of getting a new Supercharger every month of the year in 2020. Gotta make some plans for March and April now. :)
We are in agreement about most things Texas. For me it's specifically the moist brisket in Central Texas. Rudy's does a pretty good job for a chain and of course we end up there a lot so that is good news. I have tried to find something similar in Seattle but have had no luck. Probably better for my diet anyway lol. And yes, West Texas driving is GREAT, while driving in the big cities and over near Louisiana is pretty bleh.

Reactions: IT Geek