Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very little activity this week, I thought some players with no school age kids at home might hit the road. Though the possible lack of hotels and restaurants being open provides for a rougher overnight trip. Camping sounds good! Or you can travel Bighorn style (new Gangham style?).

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
Took a little ride in my car to pick up a few "local" SC's. 15 in 13 hours is 1.15 per hour, not bad.

Clinton Corners, NY
Lee, MA
Lynnfield, MA
Cambridge, MA
Boston - Boyleston St, MA
Boston - Allstate Rd, MA
Boston - Richard B. Ross Way, MA
Chestnut Hill, MA
Wareham, MA
New London, CT
Madison - Southbound, CT
Madison - Northbound, CT
Meriden, CT
Fairfield - Southbound, CT
Fairfield - Northbound, CT

Very little activity this week, I thought some players with no school age kids at home might hit the road. Though the possible lack of hotels and restaurants being open provides for a rougher overnight trip. Camping sounds good! Or you can travel Bighorn style (new Gangham style?).
Pretty sure it would be easy to travel, but arguably irresponsible.

I see where long haul truckers are upset by PA’s decision to close state rest stops. Can’t imagine that will stand given their role in combatting the hysteria of unnecessary hoarding of staples. Really, the only novel public interaction necessary is at rest rooms. Car camping can be almost entirely isolated as is any true camping. It all depends on ones technique, which is why I’m truly curious what the objection(s) might be.

I see where long haul truckers are upset by PA’s decision to close state rest stops. Can’t imagine that will stand given their role in combatting the hysteria of unnecessary hoarding of staples. Really, the only novel public interaction necessary is at restrooms. Car camping can be almost entirely isolated as is any true camping. It all depends on one's technique, which is why I’m truly curious what the objection(s) might be.
Oh, it's certainly occurred to me.
There are fewer folks on the road, generally, so getting into and out of some of the traffic-bound sites is much more attractive.
And yes, you can eat and sleep in the car, comfortably.
I also imagine ad-hoc hotel arrangements when needed, for showers and the like are easier to come by.
My big worries are rest stops, getting sick on the road and "border closures".
Some of the charger sites are restaurant-dependant and with their closure, you don't have easy access to facilities. Sure, you ought to be able to find a convenience station or rest stop close-by. Didn't hear about the PA situation yet so that's interesting and potentially a thing other states could follow.
Then I wonder what happens if I get sick on the road. Really, it's the same answer as any time you would travel that you're being treated at whatever the most convenient facility is. Happened to my mother once on a trip to Missouri. You're away from family and other support, but maybe that's the best, all things considered.
And finally, if this doesn't start getting better and states begin closing their borders, then I could be stuck somewhere.
I'm not the panicky type but there's a lot of uncertainty that makes planning, which I do like to do, just a bit more interesting.
I think there's a certain element that would be inspired to read about Tesla road-tripping right now, both for the freedom and for the general need for additional content.
And I also think there's a certain element that would view travel in general as irresponsible, just like the Florida spring breakers currently making the news.
I have things I need to get done through early next week so I'm continually reassessing until then.

The only argument that keeps me from going is the "getting sick on the road" one.

What can you do at that point? Sleep in a hotel for a week ordering room service? Yuck.

This is the one difference between Tesla camping and RV camping for me. Access to all thing things you need: a toilet, OJ in the fridge, an electric blanket, microwavable food. Just settle down by a lake for a few days and get over it.

Where is my cT to pull an Airstream or Alto around the country?

I'm going back and forth on taking a trip this weekend. I'm thinking I will, but keep it to a single day trip, returning home that same night. Interactions with the public will be nil and I'll have cleaning supplies to address Supercharger handles and public restrooms as needed.

As the pandemic progresses, the lack of productive, meaningful work diminishes and cabin fever sets in, I might be more adventurous and do a single night of car camping on a two-day trip. I'm not really interested in staying at hotels at this time.

Be safe out there. :)

I had vacation starting in eight days and I was going to make a nice little loop and pick up a few new chargers to keep my 2020 goals intact by getting some new ones in March and April. However, that's not looking so likely at this point. Also, the conference that I attend in May that takes place just before our Custer trip has been moved to July now...and I have no idea if I can even make that work. Things are changing fast here in Michigan. I have not left the house in a couple days as I'm "sheltering in place" already. Schools are closed, bars and restaurants are all closed. No gathering of more than 10 people is in effect as well. Thankfully my job can be done fairly well from home so I'm still working...and supporting quite a few other employees who are also now working from home.

Hopefully more and more people begin to take this seriously and start limiting their contact with others so that the spread of this slows down and stops. It would be nice to get back to the things we all love to do... But till then it's just a matter of taking it one day at a time.

Passport and rabies certificate live in the glovebox:)

We need to start a list:
The things that ONLY participants in this game generally travel with. :)

I will say that the frunk provides nice refrigeration this time of year and 900 fill power goose down trumps any and all electric blankets:) And if you’re willing to cart around your own excrement, the container becomes somewhat moot.

Hate to requote my own post, but the list continues to grow. :D