Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the only metric being suggested is whether a play had charged in a specific destination charger in Freeport Maine. Sounds like a very clever revenue generation model to me ;). No offense intended @Half Dollar Bill :D
Well, I'd support including other game participants that also have a destination charger.... :oops:

Did the story about the doughnut company in Wells Maine giving away toilet paper with your order make anybody's news besides ours? We just came back with a dozen, and no, we didn't ask for the TP. :cool:
Hilarious! Hadn't seen it yet. Plenty of local distilleries now making, or securing supplies to make hand sanitizer though.

…John did have a devious suggestion about having visits to the inn's destination chargers be a new game metric. I'm going to see if I can sneak that by the admins with the other metric suggestions I'm working on.:oops:
I'm a little late but would very much support this metric ;)
I think the only metric being suggested is whether a play had charged in a specific destination charger in Freeport Maine. Sounds like a very clever revenue generation model to me ;). No offense intended @Half Dollar Bill :D
I heard all players stay for free. ;)
Only if you have more chargers to your credit than @Half Dollar Bill :
…Once you hit 100 chargers, the membership fee kicks in and your credit card is charged. 200 you're buying dinner for anyone you meet with more chargers to their credit than you.
Note: The last part hasn't been adopted by the rules committee yet. :oops:;)

Light week...

HandleSuperchargerDate
JSergeantChestnut Hill, MA3/16/2020
JSergeantOrleans, MA3/15/2020
JSergeantSkowhegan, ME3/16/2020
JSergeantRochester, NH3/17/2020
benswingFairfield - Northbound, CT3/18/2020
benswingFairfield - Southbound, CT3/18/2020
benswingMadison - Northbound, CT3/18/2020
benswingMadison - Southbound, CT3/18/2020
benswingMeriden, CT3/18/2020
benswingNew London, CT3/18/2020
benswingBoston - Allstate Road, MA3/18/2020
benswingBoston - Boylston Street, MA3/18/2020
benswingBoston - Richard B. Ross Way, MA3/18/2020
benswingCambridge, MA3/18/2020
benswingChestnut Hill, MA3/18/2020
benswingLee, MA3/18/2020
benswingLynnfield, MA3/18/2020
benswingWareham, MA3/18/2020
benswingBarnegat, NJ3/15/2020
benswingToms River, NJ3/15/2020
benswingClinton Corners, NY3/18/2020
gnxsVero Beach, FL3/15/2020
simonsmidtAssen, Netherlands3/19/2020
MarkoCAlexandria, MN3/16/2020
MarkoCBaxter, MN3/16/2020
JuiceBxMadison, VA3/14/2020
YYZ-IADGaithersburg, MD3/16/2020
YYZ-IADHagerstown, MD3/18/2020
YYZ-IADRockville, MD3/18/2020
YYZ-IADAshburn, VA3/16/2020

Reactions: JSergeant
For full transparency, I have an urgent breaking news announcement...
I didn’t visit any new Superchargers today, but I did take my first drive in two weeks.

It felt great to be on the road, using the battery, and breathing fresh air (rarity in LA).

stay safe my friends

Attachments

• E9AFE06A-9AF6-4279-98EF-F12C470FFA42.jpeg
    E9AFE06A-9AF6-4279-98EF-F12C470FFA42.jpeg
    433.2 KB · Views: 57
Made a list of superchargers I've been to. I was pleasantly surprised, more than I thought!

Saint-Laurent, QC
Pointe claire, QC
Laval, QC
Mont Tremblant, QC
Brossard, QC
Mascouche, QC
Yamachiche, QC
Saint-Leonard d’Aston, QC
Levis, QC
Baie-Saint-Paul, QC
Magog, QC
Casselman, ON
Cornwall, ON
Kingston, ON
Port hope, ON
Pickering, ON
Toronto - Bay St, ON
Burlington, ON
Plattsburgh, NY
Queensbury, NY
Albany (Guilderland), NY
Kingston, NY
Newburgh, NY
West Nyack, NY
Paramus, NJ
Tarrytown, NY
Burlington, VT
Berlin, VT
Lincoln, NH
Brewer, ME
Freeport, ME
Kennebunk - Northbound, ME
Seabrook, ME
Hooksett - North, NH

Well, I needed groceries...and I could not fundamentally come up with a difference in risk from going to the Meijer that is 5 miles away, versus the Meijer that is 95 miles away. Faith in the car making it there and back being the only real one of note and that has ebbed so many miles ago that I don't even consider it any longer. Anyway, I've now once again cleared Michigan as Swartz Creek was the only one I was missing (at the moment). I should really have taken this picture facing the other way...as the place was packed with cars and people, even at 8AM yesterday. Apparently I was not alone in being out of butter (or some such). But I suppose after not seeing another human since Tuesday afternoon that I'm back on the exposure clock again now. But on the plus side, my goal of going 12/12 with a new charger each month remains intact for three consecutive months now. This is likely the only one I'll get in March...but one is all I needed. After all, I'm making the rules to the game I'm playing this year, and by those rules, one is all it takes to keep the streak alive. BTW, I did wash my hands a lot yesterday...even though I wore gloves.

upload_2020-3-22_7-57-29.png

<snip> I tell John that I believe he's the 4th or 5th visitor to use our destination chargers. The music must have been on a little loud because he quickly replies that I'm incorrect and he's in 3rd place on the leaderboard.:confused:
I quickly clarified the statement and we both had a good laugh about the "demotion".
John did have a devious suggestion about having visits to the inn's destination chargers be a new game metric. I'm going to see if I can sneak that by the admins with the other metric suggestions I'm working on.:oops:

Funny story indeed, @Half Dollar Bill and @JSergeant.

Ahem, I'm still the only one (so, 1st place?) to add a check-in on PlugShare. New metric unlocked. :p

upload_2020-3-22_8-44-57.png

First Supercharger: August 6, 2018

Latest New Supercharger: December 22, 2019

Saint-Laurent, QC ———————— Aug 6, 2018

Pointe claire, QC ————————— Aug 24, 2018

Laval, QC ———————————— Oct 13, 2018

Mont Tremblant, QC ——————— Mar 30, 2019

Brossard, QC —————————— Dec 15, 2018

Mascouche, QC ————————— Oct 21, 2018

Yamachiche, QC ————————— Jan 4, 2019

Saint-Leonard d’Aston, QC ———— Jan 2, 2019

Levis, QC ———————————— Jan 2, 2019