Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few more pictures...

77303F0A-E1F5-4147-A2FC-4BE5A32730EA.jpeg

Sunset over Boston on Sunday night

17B12BB5-E248-43D4-B9E6-D76972CF9930.jpeg

The bridge. The boat has autopilot and navigate on autopilot thanks to a great SIMRAD chart plotting system.

DA5840F5-6F82-4CA1-8F4E-3A85DACE0699.jpeg

Roosevelt Island Bridge & cable car.

0EB7839E-3F9B-436F-A6D2-D29229EB10F7.jpeg

Manhattan

9D0E1E15-672A-4715-BE6D-65C8061D1D50.jpeg

Atlantic City, NJ

11CF46BF-BB15-4F14-9BA0-3ACDBD798CF7.jpeg

A ship in the Delaware Bay.

... now back to your regularly-scheduled Supercharger check-ins. :)

Perhaps I should have mentioned that I was careful to stay isolated for the entire trip. The closest I was to anyone was over 10 feet away, I never entered any buildings [except for the supercharger in downtown Phili], I used disposable gloves (and disposed of them properly) when touching the superchargers, and I used hand sanitizer when reentering my car. I didn't eat or drink anything that I didn't pack from home, and I brought a poop bucket so I wouldn't need to use any facilities (didn't need to use it).
Rather ironically, these are some of the states that should be least concerned about outsiders visiting their state.
If you rank COVID cases per capita, the worst hit states are New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
=====
I've heard that the best way to simulate owning a boat is to put on rain gear, get in the shower, turn on the cold water, and start ripping up $100s.

Perhaps I should have mentioned that I was careful to stay isolated for the entire trip. The closest I was to anyone was over 10 feet away, I never entered any buildings [except for the supercharger in downtown Phili], I used disposable gloves (and disposed of them properly) when touching the superchargers, and I used hand sanitizer when reentering my car. I didn't eat or drink anything that I didn't pack from home, and I brought a poop bucket so I wouldn't need to use any facilities (didn't need to use it).If you rank COVID cases per capita, the worst hit states are New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island.
=====
I've heard that the best way to simulate owning a boat is to put on rain gear, get in the shower, turn on the cold water, and start ripping up $100s.
I am a fearless urinator on road trips, but the poop bucket is a bridge too far for me.

Well, the dream is still alive. I'm not giving up on going 12/12 with a new charger each month just yet...and I'm now 4/4 in 2020, but at this rate I'll get 8 more chargers the rest of the year. :eek:

I made the three hour drive (one way) across the state and I suppose one could say that I stayed in Michigan the entire time...but I did go from the state to the city.

upload_2020-4-25_18-36-45.png

+1 for Michigan City, Indiana and I actually got to drive my car today instead of it just sitting in the garage for another weekend.

I packed my own lunch and injected myself with disinfectant before heading out, since I follow all the advice from the President that I hear at the daily briefings. So no need to worry about me in that regard.

[Please note that second bit is not only sarcasm, it's also the proper use of sarcasm]

Anyhow, spreadsheet already updated and it looks like I got to this place first, which wasn't really the goal, it's just that this drive had the least amount of any other state in it... :)

Spreadsheet updates this week:

HandleSuperchargerDate
PLUS EVBlaine, WA4/18/2020
DavidBFrederick, MD4/21/2020
DavidBHanover, MD12/31/2019
DavidBBarnegat, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBBasking Ridge, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBCape May Court House, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBEast Brunswick - State Route 18, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBMaple Shade, NJ4/21/2020
DavidBRobbinsville, NJ4/21/2020
DavidBToms River, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBLancaster, PA4/21/2020
DavidBPhiladelphia - City Center, PA4/21/2020
DavidBAshburn, VA4/21/2020
IT GeekMichigan City, IN4/25/2020
benswingNorth Canaan, CT4/18/2020
benswingRevere, MA4/18/2020
benswingRochester, NH4/18/2020
BM3BMission Viejo, CA4/24/2020

Spreadsheet updates this week:

HandleSuperchargerDate
PLUS EVBlaine, WA4/18/2020
DavidBFrederick, MD4/21/2020
DavidBHanover, MD12/31/2019
DavidBBarnegat, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBBasking Ridge, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBCape May Court House, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBEast Brunswick - State Route 18, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBMaple Shade, NJ4/21/2020
DavidBRobbinsville, NJ4/21/2020
DavidBToms River, NJ4/20/2020
DavidBLancaster, PA4/21/2020
DavidBPhiladelphia - City Center, PA4/21/2020
DavidBAshburn, VA4/21/2020
IT GeekMichigan City, IN4/25/2020
benswingNorth Canaan, CT4/18/2020
benswingRevere, MA4/18/2020
benswingRochester, NH4/18/2020
BM3BMission Viejo, CA4/24/2020
We are a hardy bunch.

Reactions: DavidB
@Bighorn I don't spend much time here. Is there an option for msgs? Feel free to respond to referral code request. You didn't initiate.
Not the right thread for this type of post, but, since you are a newbie, so be it. You cannot send/receive personal conversations until you post more messages. So far, you have only posted 1 message, and you need at least 5, maybe 10, messages before this website allows personal conversations.

A thread you may want to read & post messages on:
Tesla Referral Program

Not the right thread for this type of post, but, since you are a newbie, so be it. You cannot send/receive personal conversations until you post more messages. So far, you have only posted 1 message, and you need at least 5, maybe 10, messages before this website allows personal conversations.

A thread you may want to read & post messages on:
Tesla Referral Program
We had no trouble exchanging messages despite the single post. FYI

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and DavidB

And never forget, it's not realistic unless you tear up at least ten of them. BOAT = Break Out Another Thousand.

A while ago I frequently helped my father-in-law get additional quality time on his boat after he lacked the physical stamina to do so on his own. During all that quality time I learned a bit about piloting a little 39' twin-diesel Bayliner. I had dozens of hours under my belt piloting in Puget Sound and the Pacific ocean catching salmon in open water. Once we entered the harbors though, I was Mr. Sprightly, tossing out bumpers and grabbing lines. He'd pilot the boat into the slip and I'd hop onto the dock, manhandle the boat into position and tie it off. Through a set of circumstances I don't recall, I was piloting it into the slip one day and gently bounced off the boat in the slip next to me. I bent up the $tainle$$ $teel railings on our boat and scuffed the paint on his. When we later met at the marina, I dangled off his railings with one arm and buffed out the scuffs with the other. Afterwards, he thanked me for restoring his boat and suffixed his thanks with, "and next time, make sure to hit my boat hard enough that it sinks!"

I finally finished my little inverter generator project. If the power goes out and I can't get anywhere to charge, then I can charge at home (or on the road if I bring it) at 10 miles per hour. Maybe now I can take those risky routes like cutting across Colorado to Rifle without worrying as much about the flatbed of shame. I don't know if I would actually bring it, weighs 70 lbs and makes car camping harder.

Charging with a gas generator?