Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lancaster, PA is a beast, by the way. It’s the best charge I’ve ever gotten and I’ve been to several V3s.

6984F2D5-6DE0-438A-9E43-E2F4E4D33062.jpeg

C2D677DB-7168-4154-A30E-778FD0E61687.jpeg

E70A87AF-A944-43F7-935A-701A00AD02AC.jpeg

Hey all - interested in joining in on the fun - how do I get started to add my current list?
Just post your list in this thread, preferably with dates if you can come up with them. I believe we use the names on supercharge.info, so you might want to take a look there to be sure to use the proper name for each supercharger and avoid any confusion.

I was just going to post here and see if anyone else was getting the itch :D

But now I see that many hit the road yesterday and I just wasn't getting notifications for this thread for whatever reason (seems to be a common problem).

Still haven't seen anyone attempt a truly long trip recently, but I'm starting to think about it. I think I would just avoid large cities (other than driving through when necessary) and probably avoid the Northeast entirely. It's never been my favorite place to drive and I can save it for when I need to go back to the Maritime provinces anyway. So something like WA-CO-TX-FL-VA-MI-MN-WA. Just a quick little jaunt across the country and back :) Of course I would bring my passport just in case, but I'm not expecting the border to open up to my kind of travel until June at the soonest, so that will probably have to wait.

I'm just getting started on my research and really have no clue how things like hotels are at this point in time. I suppose it will vary quite a bit from state to state. I have the unique ability to drive all day without interacting with anyone and I can survive on all sorts of different types of food (I suppose a cooler in the frunk may be a good investment at this time), but I really don't see myself sleeping in my car for more than a night or two here or there, so hotels are the one necessary evil that I will have to deal with.

Anyways, I'd appreciate any feedback with people who have stayed in hotels in the last couple months. My last hotel stay was early March and it was still business as usual, but a lot has changed since then!

But now I see that many hit the road yesterday and I just wasn't getting notifications for this thread for whatever reason (seems to be a common problem).

Still haven't seen anyone attempt a truly long trip recently, but I'm starting to think about it. I think I would just avoid large cities (other than driving through when necessary) and probably avoid the Northeast entirely. It's never been my favorite place to drive and I can save it for when I need to go back to the Maritime provinces anyway. So something like WA-CO-TX-FL-VA-MI-MN-WA. Just a quick little jaunt across the country and back :) Of course I would bring my passport just in case, but I'm not expecting the border to open up to my kind of travel until June at the soonest, so that will probably have to wait.

I'm just getting started on my research and really have no clue how things like hotels are at this point in time. I suppose it will vary quite a bit from state to state. I have the unique ability to drive all day without interacting with anyone and I can survive on all sorts of different types of food (I suppose a cooler in the frunk may be a good investment at this time), but I really don't see myself sleeping in my car for more than a night or two here or there, so hotels are the one necessary evil that I will have to deal with.

Anyways, I'd appreciate any feedback with people who have stayed in hotels in the last couple months. My last hotel stay was early March and it was still business as usual, but a lot has changed since then!
I'll be hitting the road next week helping my daughter move to Chicago for grad school. I'll be taking I90 across and have booked my hotels and so far the only difference I can tell is that they are closing the breakfast buffets. I normally practice social distancing when on road trips and will be training my daughter and SIL on the art so I dont anticipate much a change personally. I bring along a plug in cooler and at least a weeks worth of food and drink with me. I rarely go into convenience stores and usually at least one SC stop a day is at a grocery store so I restock at one of those stops if needed. I always carry and use hand sanitizer so the only thing that will change is wearing a face mask when in public.

I had no problems driving in the mid-Atlantic and New England regions these past few weeks. Some hotels are obviously closed and others are very sparsely populated. I don’t think you’ll have any problems finding a place to stay, but overnights in rural areas are probably safer than urban areas (in terms of potential exposure).

I’ve been thinking about resurrecting the defunct Custer trip. I’d like to head out to Washington to visit my family while I’m still working remotely and I still have my hotel room booked in Custer. We’ll see if this comes together... if so, any interest in catching up in Custer?