Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have gone in a clockwise direction! Other than that it looks like a GREAT trip. Just don't blame me when you're driving through the Northwest in November :D

I know the north east will be the cold part. I have most clients on the east cost so I try to cover that when the weather is good. There is a good chance I will change things as I go. Would be fun if I ran into you somewhere along the route!

Reactions: PLUS EV
We hit two new ones on a round trip to Salt Lake City. Reno (Sierra) on the way out and Klamath Falls, OR last night on the way home.

Klamath Falls was unexpected. Our planned route was from Reno to our old familiar SC in Mt Shasta, CA. But fires and road closures mad that impossible or at least ridiculously hard to get to. So we scooted from Susanville, CA up to Klamath Falls, passing through smoke east of the fires. We didn't have quite the range to make it, so we stopped for a while at a destination charger at the cute, historic Niles Hotel in Alturas, CA. Then to Klamath Falls and over the mountains to Talent.

Curious.
If willing to say, what kind of photographer finds customers-clients
whilst on long road trip...? Am guessing drone aerial photos in
smaller communities where no one owns drone??

WHOOPS, I see this is one big thread.
My question directed at David99...

Curious.
If willing to say, what kind of photographer finds customers-clients
whilst on long road trip...? Am guessing drone aerial photos in
smaller communities where no one owns drone??

WHOOPS, I see this is one big thread.
My question directed at David99...
I, too, am curious as I’m going full nomad starting October and I’ve dabbled in photography and have my FAA part 107 license.

Reactions: Big Earl
Charging at Katy, TX
Hope it is a 'first day charge', showed up this morning.

12 stalls (definitely)
Car's dash info indicated that 7 of 7 stalls were available.
(?)

Then 6 of 6 stalls available.
Slightly out of synch with reality.

Also, Katy Supercharger location already showed up on my dash. Normally at a first day charge, you must have and type in the address, to be able to locate it.

Car's navigation is routing me home through Waco/Bellmead (curious route home, at least to me?)

I came down via Corsicana/Huntsville. Huntsville Superchargers were having an issue charging two (virtually brand new) Model Ys when I pulled up.

Attachments

• 5BB77EAB-BC65-4DCB-8F2A-4BB2528A5BAC.jpeg
    5BB77EAB-BC65-4DCB-8F2A-4BB2528A5BAC.jpeg
    731.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 5C15BB70-4F95-4AC6-B2B0-C25E2D9CF2C0.jpeg
    5C15BB70-4F95-4AC6-B2B0-C25E2D9CF2C0.jpeg
    677.6 KB · Views: 40
I visited two new superchargers today at the start of our long weekend anniversary trip to Paso Robles (PR). I drove by the PR SCer that is under construction, the green fence is still up. My guess is one more week.

The P3- carried our family of 5 well, no complaints. Madonna Inn was vacant and lonely.

July 24, 2020
Atascadero, CA
San Luis Obispo, CA

Reactions: NKYTA and bmah
Car's navigation is routing me home through Waco/Bellmead (curious route home, at least to me?).
It's only 6-7 minutes longer right now (middle of the night in Texas), so I'm guessing it was just due to some traffic on your primary route. Doesn't seem that strange to me.

If the Nav ever tries to route me in a strange manner, I usually pull out my phone and see what the iphone app has to say about it. When in doubt I go with the iphone app if there's a big difference. If the difference is small, I go with the car, because there is some difficulty with having to fight the Nav and figure out which turns to make on your own (using your phone as you drive is unwieldy and generally illegal). If I really want to be sure about a route, I'm taking, I pull out my laptop and use Google Maps because neither the Nav or the iphone allows you to insert waypoints or play around with the route the way Google Maps does.

Visits recorded this week:

HandleSuperchargerDate
JSergeantNorth Canaan, CT7/19/2020
JSergeantWashington - Wisconsin Ave NW, DC7/21/2020
JSergeantHanover, MD7/21/2020
JSergeantWhite Marsh, MD7/21/2020
JSergeantFishkill, NY7/19/2020
JSergeantOneonta, NY7/19/2020
JSergeantAshburn, VA7/21/2020
JSergeantChantilly, VA7/21/2020
JSergeantReston, VA7/21/2020
JSergeantVienna, VA7/21/2020
David99Page, AZ7/21/2020
David99Tusayan, AZ7/20/2020
dgpcoloradoCentennial, CO7/19/2020
dgpcoloradoIdaho Springs, CO7/20/2020
dgpcoloradoLakewood, CO7/19/2020
dgpcoloradoThornton, CO7/19/2020
StefanSarzioLaßnitzhöhe, Austria7/15/2020
StefanSarzioLiezen, Austria7/15/2020
StefanSarzioNempitz, Germany7/1/2020
StefanSarzioPfaffenhofen, Germany7/4/2020
Cameron AFish Camp, CA7/20/2020
Cameron AGroveland, CA7/20/2020
bmahModesto, CA7/18/2020
YYZ-IADClaymont, DE7/20/2020
YYZ-IADLewes, DE7/20/2020
YYZ-IADNorth East, MD7/20/2020
YYZ-IADOcean City, MD7/20/2020
YYZ-IADChantilly, VA7/15/2020

It's only 6-7 minutes longer right now (middle of the night in Texas), so I'm guessing it was just due to some traffic on your primary route. Doesn't seem that strange to me.

If the Nav ever tries to route me in a strange manner, I usually pull out my phone and see what the iphone app has to say about it. When in doubt I go with the iphone app if there's a big difference. If the difference is small, I go with the car, because there is some difficulty with having to fight the Nav and figure out which turns to make on your own (using your phone as you drive is unwieldy and generally illegal). If I really want to be sure about a route, I'm taking, I pull out my laptop and use Google Maps because neither the Nav or the iphone allows you to insert waypoints or play around with the route the way Google Maps does.

Maybe the Waco routing was to route me away from bulk of (typical) traffic leaving Houston area via I-45.

Large road signs were flashing:

"Fill Your car with Gas"

and

"Large Storm in Gulf
Be Prepared "

There was a good size storm headed to Corpus Cristi, and Nature will be Nature.
Never know for certain which direction the storm will head or end up.

Hello, All!

Just found this thread after being on the forum for over a year... Let me see if I can clean up my list:

Athens, AL - May 13 2019
Birmingham, AL - May 25 2019
Brentwood, TN (Nashville store) - June 24, 2019
Bowling Green, KY - June 24, 2019
Louisville, KY - June 26, 2019
Cincinnati, OH (the Marburg Rd one) - June 26, 2019
Maumee, OH - June 26, 2019
Bay City, MI - June 26, 2019
Dickson, TN - Aug 15, 2019
Manchester, TN - Dec 31, 2019

No "new" chargers in 2020, although I have a road trip planned very soon.

Here's my billing page; action pics to follow in next post
Charging history.png Charging history #2.png

Last edited: