Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had no desire to visit Flushing after hearing of the arrangement.

Meanwhile, closer to home (APOD: 2020 July 27 – Comet and Lightning Beyond Bighorn Mountains):
CometLightning_Palmer_960.jpg

Another day trip, another two Superchargers (457 miles):

827. Ocean City, MD
828. Easton, MD

Ocean City & Easton.JPG

Both Superchargers were showing as Temporarily Closed/Reduced Power on the navigation, but seemed to be working fine. At Ocean City I was the only car charging, and got max kW (95) immediately. At Easton there were two other cars charging in addition to mine and all seemed to be working normally.

Reactions: paulkva and David99
Charging in Childress TX right now and checking which other ones in Texas I need to get.

the red dots are the ones I'm missing. The other colors are already collected from previous trips.

texas2go.jpg

2425 miles driven so far. Many more to go.

I'm trying to get the rest today and tomorrow. If you are interested, here is my glympse for the next 12 hours

Catching Superchargers in Texas Glympse - Default Viewer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200727-201517.jpg
    Screenshot_20200727-201517.jpg
    235.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: Big Earl
Charging in Childress TX right now and checking which other ones in Texas I need to get.

the red dots are the ones I'm missing. The other colors are already collected from previous trips.

View attachment 569699

I'm trying to get the rest today and tomorrow. If you are interested, here is my glympse for the next 12 hours

Driving through the night? Safe travels!

View attachment 569699

Looks like you will head East then south. Big question - Mexico?

Another day trip, another two Superchargers (457 miles):

827. Ocean City, MD
828. Easton, MD

View attachment 569657

Both Superchargers were showing as Temporarily Closed/Reduced Power on the navigation, but seemed to be working fine. At Ocean City I was the only car charging, and got max kW (95) immediately. At Easton there were two other cars charging in addition to mine and all seemed to be working normally.

Heh, was your trip today or yesterday? I was just at the Ocean City supercharger last night -- my first location added in a while -- and saw your post as I was about to add this:
IMG_0771.jpg
So I missed you by hours or maybe a day. I was the only one charging and got 67kW max, but my battery wasn't all that low when I started.

Reactions: David99

View attachment 569699

Hanna might have something to say about some of those!

Heh, was your trip today or yesterday? I was just at the Ocean City supercharger last night -- my first location added in a while -- and saw your post as I was about to add this:
View attachment 569728
So I missed you by hours or maybe a day. I was the only one charging and got 67kW max, but my battery wasn't all that low when I started.
I was there on Monday.
My S only ever gets a max of 95kW, so I'm not a good judge of whether a V3 SpC is operating at max power, but I think it's misleading for Tesla to show these as Temporarily Closed on the navigation, and even the 'reduced service' is still not too shabby.

IMG_2965.jpg
IMG_2964.jpg

View attachment 569699

"I'll clear Texas in one day."

-Famous last words of many a supercharger competitor

Looking at the leaderboard, I am curious about someone I just passed at 171 @The RosieHeart who hasn't posted since 2018, from the older posts this is someone from NZ who @Bighorn met a few years ago. I hope they are ok! Interesting to see new players jump in and always great to hear about the people who started long before me.

This is The RosieHeart. Google Maps
rosieheart (3).jpg

I know about The RosieHeart. He was Wayne Barnes and his wife was Rosalie (Rosie). They were married for over 50 years. He cleared some land on his ranch in New Zealand and planted The RosieHeart to show his love for her. He was in my high school class and he contacted me after our 50th reunion in 2015. My Avatar here is the same picture I used for my "now" picture for the reunion. He could not attend but he saw the picture and wanted to know about my Tesla as he was considering buying one. He stopped to visit me the next time he was in the US. He drove my Model S and was enthralled with it. He bought a Model X to use in the US and loved it so much he bought a 2nd Model X to use in New Zealand. He loved to promote Tesla and talked it up wherever he went, especially encouraging hotels to install destination chargers. I remember him telling me about meeting a man traveling in a Tesla with his dog (Bighorn). We were in a "private competition" for the most superchargers visited and he was ahead of me until he was diagnosed with esophageal cancer. The last time I saw him he was still collecting superchargers in the US but he got so sick he had to make an emergency trip back to New Zealand for treatment. I helped him sell his US Model X and there probably was a list of superchargers in it from the last 1/2 of 2018 and 1st 1/2 of 2019 that he had not listed yet. He was not good at updating the spreadsheet or posting to the forum so I did it for him most of the time. He died on August 12, 2019. Rosie is driving the New Zealand Model X. Even though I barely knew him in high school and had not seen him for 50 years, we became close friends in his last 4 years. I miss him.

IMG_0266.JPG

Wayne Barnes getting his US Model X out of storage 03/15/2018

230217hosnmtelsa03.jpg

Wayne & Rosie Barnes at a Tesla event in New Zealand 02/23/2017

Doesn't anyone make a TeslaTent™️, so you can run the car's AC and cool the tent you are sleeping in?

"Hi, I need a tent camping space, but with electricity, do you have one? I am trying to run AC in the tent"
I don't know of a tent designed specifically for a Tesla, but there are tents designed to attach to the back of a SUV: SUV/ Minivan Tents Archives | Napier Outdoors

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA