Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was in Rock Springs, at the White Mountain Mall and yup....it was an old white guy. I saw him walk across the parking lot and even though there were two other cars charging with drivers out of the cars, he headed right for me (maybe because I "look" like a libral). He starts out with the usual questions, how far can you go?, how often do you stop? and then the question that got things going, how much do you pay to charge? Since I have FLUSC I said "I dont pay anything but......" OWG interrupts. and we're off

OWG: Who pays for the electricity then? My tax dollars?
ME: No, Tesla pays for the elec... OWG interrupts.
OWG: They installed chargers at the garage down town and I paid for them with my taxes, who payed for these? My Taxes?
ME: Well, Tesl.....OWG, interrupts
OWG: My taxes are paying so you guys can drive around in these fancy cars. How do you pay your road tax?
ME: Part of my car registration and in Oregon they have a payroll ta.......OWG interrupts
OWG: See I'm paying for you to drive on my roads.

At that point I unplugged, said have a nice day, and drove away.

P.S. Also at some point in the conversation he said something about the Mall paying for the chargers and so he was paying for them in higher prices at the mall.
My worst experience was at the Lafayette Indiana supercharger late at night. When I arrived there were several kids on bicycles and they came up and asked a couple of interesting questions. I went in to get some food and go to the bathroom and then came back out to sit in my car while charging finished.

I'm just sitting there mining my own business and all of a sudden I see movement in front of my car and this kid, about 14 or 15, jumps up on my hood and jumps up and down once or twice and then rides away into the darkness before I could even think WTF. I literally just sat there in disbelief and shock while thinking about how much it was going to cost to repair that aluminum hood.

Somehow, I don't know how, there was no damage. When I think back on it now, it's so unreal that it's almost like a mirage where I have to keep reminding myself that it actually did happen.

Mostly though, I've had nothing but great experiences and helped lots of people who have never seen a Tesla understand them a little bit better. I can't count the number of times I've been asked things like, where do you add the gas? Or, does it have an engine?

I should have listened to my instincts when I saw at 1:00 in the morning that Kremmling was open. "Just get in the car" my instincts said. "You can get there by 3:00 AM" they pointed out.

But noooooo, I had to be responsible. Because of this probable scenario -- GF: "Where have you been?" ME: "Drove to Kremmling to pick up a new SC." GF: "And you didn't ask whether I wanted to go?" ME: "It was 1 o'clock in the morning."

So today GF and I packed up a nice little picnic, drove to Kremmling, did a little hike at Grand Lake, drove the entire length of Trail Ridge Road thru Rocky Mountain National Park, ordered take-out at my favorite restaurant on our way thru Boulder, back home in 7 hours.

By the time that was all planned, two of you had already scored first (and second) charge bragging rights. So much for responsible. Anyway, "third charge" rights at Kremmling. Spread Sheet is updated.

Added bonus - a first look at the brand new Cameron Peak fire taken from the top of Trail Ridge Road, probably just a few hours old when this pic was taken. By next week, the rest of the state should be aflame.
upload_2020-8-13_23-56-20.png

I should have listened to my instincts when I saw at 1:00 in the morning that Kremmling was open. "Just get in the car" my instincts said. "You can get there by 3:00 AM" they pointed out.

But noooooo, I had to be responsible. Because of this probable scenario -- GF: "Where have you been?" ME: "Drove to Kremmling to pick up a new SC." GF: "And you didn't ask whether I wanted to go?" ME: "It was 1 o'clock in the morning."

So today GF and I packed up a nice little picnic, drove to Kremmling, did a little hike at Grand Lake, drove the entire length of Trail Ridge Road thru Rocky Mountain National Park, ordered take-out at my favorite restaurant on our way thru Boulder, back home in 7 hours.

By the time that was all planned, two of you had already scored first (and second) charge bragging rights. So much for responsible. Anyway, "third charge" rights at Kremmling. Spread Sheet is updated.

Added bonus - a first look at the brand new Cameron Peak fire taken from the top of Trail Ridge Road, probably just a few hours old when this pic was taken. By next week, the rest of the state should be aflame.
View attachment 576115
I didn't see @Chuq's Saturday morning post about Kremmling being open until late Saturday afternoon. I made reservations for camping Sunday night at Stagecoach State Park (only four campsites left) and headed out as early Sunday morning as I could get going. Even so, I didn't figure to be first, more than a day after the station opened. It is a much longer drive for me, in remote Ouray County, than it is for you Front Range folks (about 240 miles, with a charging stop in Glenwood Springs required).

Last edited:
I've seen this thread a few times but figured I'd finally put my list together of my Supercharger visits over the last five and a half years of ownership. I don't have dates of my visits to each so what would be the best way to add them?

1. Lone Tree, CO
  2. Centennial, CO
  3. Colorado Springs, CO
  4. Trinidad, CO
  5. Poncha Springs, CO
  6. Glenwood Springs, CO
  7. Grand Junction, CO
  8. Silverthorne, CO
  9. Idaho Springs, CO
  10. Lakewood, CO
  11. Boulder, CO
  12. Denver, CO
  13. Limon, CO
  14. Loveland, CO
  15. Brush, CO
  16. Cheyenne, WY
  17. Laramie, WY
  18. Rawlins, WY
  19. Lusk, WY
  20. Custer, SD
  21. Rapid City, SD
  22. Ogallala, NE
  23. Gothenburg, NE
  24. Grand Island, NE
  25. Lincoln, NE
  26. Council Bluffs, IA
  27. West Des Moines, IA
  28. Dows, IA
  29. Albert Lea, MN
  30. Rochester, MN
  31. Eau Claire, WI
  32. Wausau, WI
  33. Madison - East Towne Mall, WI
  34. Dubuque, IA
  35. Davenport, IA
  36. Coralville, IA
Physically scouted these ones while they were under construction or permitting but hopefully can one day charge at them.
Aspen Park, CO
Denver - University Hills, CO
Wall, SD
Shelby, IA
Escanaba, MI
Marquette, MI
Mackinaw City, MI
Sault Ste. Marie, MI​

Last edited:
Lots of dog miles. Macy loves when I sleep across the back seat and she lies alongside in the footwell. Works well for catnaps under 3 hours, but then the legs start to cramp up. I have a foam mattress for the back for my “overnight” stops which usually are 3-4 hours long since I try to nap some at chargers during the day. The 3 charges so much faster than the S, it’s harder to accomplish without gaming idle fees. As to showers, I’ll do a truck stop if I don’t have a friend/relative stop. Don’t judge, but I’ve found that 5 days is the outside limit for bathing while on the road. Like most, I was a daily showerer during work a day life, but many have found in the days of lockdown that days start to merge and one can’t quite remember when those last ablutions were:)

If I crawl into the rear, I’ll have to gobble the tamsulosin and finasteride like popcorn! :eek::eek::eek:

@tes-s Not a big deal, but i noticed sometimes the leaderboard isn't ranking right. Someone with a higher number has a shorter bar and is in a lower position than they should be. It seem to fix itself after a while. Just thought I mention it. The person in front of me currently has less superchargers. The numbers seems to be correct, just the ranking graph isn't.

@tes-s Not a big deal, but i noticed sometimes the leaderboard isn't ranking right. Someone with a higher number has a shorter bar and is in a lower position than they should be. It seem to fix itself after a while. Just thought I mention it. The person in front of me currently has less superchargers. The numbers seems to be correct, just the ranking graph isn't.
The graph in the Tableau visualization? I believe that is because some of the data is pulled from a sheet in the spreadsheet that is only updated weekly.

The graph in the Tableau visualization? I believe that is because some of the data is pulled from a sheet in the spreadsheet that is only updated weekly.

Hm that's odd, because it does update the numbers for each participant but it doesn't update the bar length. I noticed the map just got updated and all my recent visits are now counted.

Look at my bar in the north American leaderboard. Sasmania has a smaller number but it's bar is longer and David99.

Approximate the first time you visted each the best you can, and then we'll add you to the spreadsheet.

Welcome!

Here you go!

Code:
Supercharger    Date 1st used
Lone Tree, CO    07/01/2016
Centennial, CO    06/20/2020
Colorado Springs, CO    07/01/2016
Trinidad, CO    07/01/2016
Poncha Springs, CO    04/20/2019
Glenwood Springs, CO    07/03/2015
Grand Junction, CO    07/03/2015
Silverthorne, CO    07/03/2015