Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up these beauties on 8/20:

augusta, ME
Portland, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Brewer, ME
Medway, ME

haven’t had decent Internet access for a few days so I haven’t been able to update the spreadsheet.

Plus EV, it would have been fun to meet up in Maine.
I’ll be in August from 10:30-10:45 then Portland from 11:35-12.
@benswing is the newly opened Ashland, NH on your radar? If you have plans, let me know as I was considering a run up there this weekend.

• Love
Reactions: benswing
Picked up these beauties on 8/20:

augusta, ME
Portland, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Brewer, ME
Medway, ME

haven’t had decent Internet access for a few days so I haven’t been able to update the spreadsheet.

Plus EV, it would have been fun to meet up in Maine.
I’ll be in August from 10:30-10:45 then Portland from 11:35-12.
Very precise timing, do you work in logistics or rocketry? Have fun y’all, meetups rock - speaking of @branden let me know when you will be in LA..and I have driven that MN-LA route several times over the years with and without a Tesla. You should probably take the S then W route or cleanup California when the fires die down. Safe travels

Very precise timing, do you work in logistics or rocketry? Have fun y’all, meetups rock - speaking of @branden let me know when you will be in LA..and I have driven that MN-LA route several times over the years with and without a Tesla. You should probably take the S then W route or cleanup California when the fires die down. Safe travels
Are you in the Glympse? I'll be there early Sept.

Not sure I am gonna do another valet site. This game wasn't supposed to cost so much, can we do a free only version? Like the NA vs the USA only version?

Not with the data as it exists right now. If we wanted to add that as a filter, we'd need another column in our spreadsheet that tracks whether a location costs money or not. Adding visualizations based on that column is trivial once we have it. I have to admit that it might be kind of nice to filter out locations that cost money. We'd have to decide what "costs money" means. Sites like Savannah wouldn't count in my book because it is free for Tesla owners if you get your ticket validated.

How about rest areas on toll roads (NJ and FL)?
How about when you have to cross a toll bridge or take a ferry (Long Island)?
How about when you go to Europe and rent a car? :)
My view is we'd take a very narrow approach. Costs money means you have to pay to park your car either as a valet service or by the hour/day but even that is thorny. With grace periods and free parking on the weekends. The more I think about this, the less I'd want to support the idea.

Can you elaborate on “going on the road full time?”
My lease is up end of Sept, I'm not renewing or getting another apartment and then I'm going to live in an AirBnB in a different city each month. So far I have Winterport, ME planned/booked for October, Fort Worth, TX planned/booked for November and figuring out where I want to go for December. My only possessions will be those that I bring with in my Tesla.

My view is we'd take a very narrow approach. Costs money means you have to pay to park your car either as a valet service or by the hour/day but even that is thorny. With grace periods and free parking on the weekends. The more I think about this, the less I'd want to support the idea.

Yeah... I’m not a big fan of separating out the pay-to-play locations. As you said, it could get pretty muddy.

I floated the idea of not including costly charging options to level the playing field. I'm not inclined to spend $100 gathering the NYC valet chargers, but others are. Ultimately, my argument was shot down. With TSLA above $2000, money "ain't a thing," :) but I'd still probably not bother the valets to send my car up an elevator for a two minute charge, especially with an old dog in tow.

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
My lease is up end of Sept, I'm not renewing or getting another apartment and then I'm going to live in an AirBnB in a different city each month. So far I have Winterport, ME planned/booked for October, Fort Worth, TX planned/booked for November and figuring out where I want to go for December. My only possessions will be those that I bring with in my Tesla.

Wow! That sounds like a fun adventure. I’m looking forward to following along. Subscribed on YouTube.

I figure no time like the present to do crazy things! I have a YouTube channel in my signature that I document all my adventures also.

Great quality and highly informative videos. Looks like we were both in FL for the launch. Will probably take a similar approach to short term rentals in the not too distant future, hopefully worldwide, after we have a vaccine.
Safe travels.

Great quality and highly informative videos. Looks like we were both in FL for the launch. Will probably take a similar approach to short term rentals in the not too distant future, hopefully worldwide, after we have a vaccine.
Safe travels.
Thank you! I watched the launch from Port Canaveral with many folk from the local Tesla club as they reserved the entire Junkanoo Restaurant. Was a great time (both for the scrubbed and actual launch)

Thank you! I watched the launch from Port Canaveral with many folk from the local Tesla club as they reserved the entire Junkanoo Restaurant. Was a great time (both for the scrubbed and actual launch)
Nice! Was at the Titusville town L2 chargers by Space View Park. Got lucky with the launch since it was a do-or-die trip down from NJ for the day.
Hope you enjoyed your "time" in Wyoming!

Add: Nav routed me around the FL checkpoint coming southbound.