Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no - he lost his hat!

View attachment 587576

What? They moved it?
upload_2020-9-14_22-39-52.png

In addition to those areas listed in post #9735 and #10253, I have added the following on the way home to SoCal:

9/2/2020 Madison: E Washington 87
9/2/2020 Wausau 88
9/3/2020 Duluth 89
9/5/2020 Eau Claire 90
9/5/2020 Mauston 91
9/7/2020 Dubuque 92
9/7/2020 Coralville 93
9/7/2020 W. Des Moines 94
9/7/2020 Council Bluffs 95
9/7/2020 Lincoln 96
9/8/2020 Gothenburg 97
9/8/2020 Ogallala 98
9/8/2020 Brush 99
9/8/2020 Boulder 100
9/10/2020 Idaho Springs v3 101
9/11/2020 Moab 102
9/14/2020 Yermo 103

Once I got to Colorado, all but two of the remaining chargers were duplicates.

I'm now in the Century Club. Do I get a map?

Made it home just before sunrise this morning. Final numbers for the trip:

~18.5 days
~11,500 miles
lost count of how many new superchargers, but it was close to 100
13 new state high points(ND, IN, OH, NH, RI, MA, NJ, DE, KY, MO, AR, KS, NE), bringing my total to 14 total (already had TN)

Was happy to meet up with @David99 and @Big Earl along the way.

As always, I crammed too much into too little time and I'm exhausted. Still a great trip and I have plenty of time to catch up on sleep now :)

Made it home just before sunrise this morning. Final numbers for the trip:

~18.5 days
~11,500 miles
lost count of how many new superchargers, but it was close to 100
13 new state high points(ND, IN, OH, NH, RI, MA, NJ, DE, KY, MO, AR, KS, NE), bringing my total to 14 total (already had TN)

Was happy to meet up with @David99 and @Big Earl along the way.

As always, I crammed too much into too little time and I'm exhausted. Still a great trip and I have plenty of time to catch up on sleep now :)

How’s the air quality?

In addition to those areas listed in post #9735 and #10253, I have added the following on the way home to SoCal:

9/2/2020 Madison: E Washington 87
9/2/2020 Wausau 88
9/3/2020 Duluth 89
9/5/2020 Eau Claire 90
9/5/2020 Mauston 91
9/7/2020 Dubuque 92
9/7/2020 Coralville 93
9/7/2020 W. Des Moines 94
9/7/2020 Council Bluffs 95
9/7/2020 Lincoln 96
9/8/2020 Gothenburg 97
9/8/2020 Ogallala 98
9/8/2020 Brush 99
9/8/2020 Boulder 100
9/10/2020 Idaho Springs v3 101
9/11/2020 Moab 102
9/14/2020 Yermo 103

Once I got to Colorado, all but two of the remaining chargers were duplicates.

I'm now in the Century Club. Do I get a map?
Remind me you want a map via private message this weekend.

I thought of @Darren S as I breezed through his area - but had miles to go before I sleep. Too bad Pittsburgh was not yet ready -- hope nobody has been holding breath on that one

115 Hermitage PA 9/16/2020
116 Grove City PA 9/16/2020

@YYZ-IAD, sorry I couldn't make it up there to meet you on your way thru but good job grabbing those.

See you when the Pittsburgh one is finally open.

How’s the air quality?
I guess I'm not sensitive to the smoke because I was driving around Seattle with the windows down today. Didn't seem that bad at all. The AQI was around 200 today but I couldn't smell or taste the smoke. You can't see the mountains or across the water, but the visibility isn't that bad imo. From media/social media reports, you'd think I couldn't see my hand in front of my face, but it wasn't like that at all. I know the AQI was more like 300 a couple days ago so maybe that would have been a lot worse.

On the drive home, I was surprised to notice the smoke very quickly after crossing the UT/ID border north of Tremonton. Evanston and SLC were clear, but it changed quickly after that. In fact the Boise area seemed to have just as bad air as Seattle. Pendleton area was a little worse. I could smell the smoke there so I turned on the biodefense mode for a while. In hindsight, I think I observed a smoky sunset in Cheyenne. At the time I didn't realize the smoke had gone that far inland and thought it was just a typical dusty summer day, which probably isn't too uncommon for the area. But now I see that the smoke has really spread pretty far east.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
I guess I'm not sensitive to the smoke because I was driving around Seattle with the windows down today. Didn't seem that bad at all. The AQI was around 200 today but I couldn't smell or taste the smoke. You can't see the mountains or across the water, but the visibility isn't that bad imo. From media/social media reports, you'd think I couldn't see my hand in front of my face, but it wasn't like that at all. I know the AQI was more like 300 a couple days ago so maybe that would have been a lot worse.

On the drive home, I was surprised to notice the smoke very quickly after crossing the UT/ID border north of Tremonton. Evanston and SLC were clear, but it changed quickly after that. In fact the Boise area seemed to have just as bad air as Seattle. Pendleton area was a little worse. I could smell the smoke there so I turned on the biodefense mode for a while. In hindsight, I think I observed a smoky sunset in Cheyenne. At the time I didn't realize the smoke had gone that far inland and thought it was just a typical dusty summer day, which probably isn't too uncommon for the area. But now I see that the smoke has really spread pretty far east.

The smoke is as far east as PA and NY and probably some of New England. We've had some hazy / overcast skies in PA lately and not due to clouds but rather the smoke. Crazy how something almost 2,500 miles away is affecting the weather here.

Screenshot_20200917-020026__01_copy_721x417.jpg

We definitely are affected by it lately with smoky vistas and a muted sun. I read it had reached Europe. Glad to hear it’s not as toxic as some reports are making Seattle and Portland out to be.

The smoke is calming down in Seattle and Portland now. My friend in Vancouver, WA sent me pictures earlier this week and it was really bad with under a half mile visibility. Similar in Bellingham where my parents are.

Picture from Vancouver, WA
VancouverWA.JPG

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
We definitely are affected by it lately with smoky vistas and a muted sun. I read it had reached Europe. Glad to hear it’s not as toxic as some reports are making Seattle and Portland out to be.

Portland's AQI has been in the 300-550 range lately. Seattle was mostly in the 150-330 range. Could be a big difference.

Oh it's been plenty toxic, but it gets worse the more south you go. We are 90 miles south of Portland and our AQI has been in the 500-600 range for several days in a row the last week. Our neighbor has a detector and we hit over 1000 one afternoon last week.

This is what it looked like at 4pm that afternoon, no filter, no effects, this is really what it looked like.
20200908_161009.jpg

By 5pm the sky was orange, this is not sunset, this is shot straight up slightly to the Southeast.
20200908_174736.jpg