Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day-o, day-ay-ay-o.

(Daylight come and I wan-go home.)

Come Mister Tallyman, tally Supercharging.

Tonopah, Henderson, Vegas Grand Central

Tivoli Village, 150 and 72

Day-o. Day-ay-ay-o

[With sincere apologies to Harry Belafonte.]
@cpa:
Can you clarify what you mean by Vegas Grand Central, and also what is the significance of mentioning 150 and 72 for Tivoli Village?
I've entered dates for Tonopah and Henderson.

@cpa:
Can you clarify what you mean by Vegas Grand Central, and also what is the significance of mentioning 150 and 72 for Tivoli Village?
I've entered dates for Tonopah and Henderson.
I can answer that for @cpa The Tivoli Village 150 refers the the 2-150kw stalls at Tivoli that are labeled Las Vegas Alta drive in Supercharge.info. The Vegas Grand Central are the ones labeled North Premium Outlets (on Grand Central Ave).

The charge rate didn't drop when another car came and shared on the V3 charger cabinet (I was 1D, then 1A, then someone else came to 1D).

And today in Metter GA the same thing. And that was with the nav system indicating it was preconditioning the battery for fastest charging. Arrived with about 40% (120 or 130 miles of indicated range). Maxed out at 105 kW.

I'm beginning to suspect that, just as Tesla dropped the max charge rate on my old S90D from 120+ kW to 90ish kW to preserve the battery from silicon swelling (aka bad design of the battery's cells), they may have just done the same thing to this car with its 100 kWh battery pack.

I'll see how it goes next week when I drive back to Arizona. The trip up I had 140 kW levels but updated the software to 2020.40.3 and have not seen a charge rate above about 106 kW since.

I’d not expect the rate to drop when others joined the grouping. I understand your inclination to fear the worst, but I saw similar charging rate variability in my Model 3 which is why I said what I did about presumed infrastructure limitations.

I can answer that for @cpa The Tivoli Village 150 refers the the 2-150kw stalls at Tivoli that are labeled Las Vegas Alta drive in Supercharge.info. The Vegas Grand Central are the ones labeled North Premium Outlets (on Grand Central Ave).
Thanks. I haven't been to those new ones, so I'm not familiar with the subtleties of the names.
@cpa - nothing in your post seemed to indicate that you had visited The LINQ High Roller Supercharger. Just want to sure I didn't miss it in your rhyme, or that you didn't overlook it, since it's the only one left in Las Vegas.

Today at both Santee and Hardeeville the SpC never exceeded about 105 kW if the car had 13% or 50% or 70% charge. Both V2 (Santee) and V3 (Hardeeville - tried two different stalls). Even when mine was the only vehicle charging...
When I got my MCU fixed and upgraded from 2018 firmware to the latest in my S85, my supercharging max rate went from 120kW down to 80kW. Taper is slightly different, but my charging is anywhere between 10kW and 40kW slower now depending on my SOC. But I am glad my nav system and other MCU functions are working again.

Much thanks for replying, GH. I was unclear as to the official count for this location. There are two discrete locations here: Two V2 SC outside along Rampart and a bunch of 72 kW urbanchargers inside in the parking structure.

Since my copy of the Official Annotated Rules of Supercharger Visits, complete with interpretations therein was traded for some goodies in Elk Groovy, I didn’t know if the Supercharging Committee and Ladies’ Auxiliary counted this dpot as one or two locations. It shows up as two on the touchscreen map.

• Funny
Reactions: BM3B
Thanks. I haven't been to those new ones, so I'm not familiar with the subtleties of the names.
@cpa - nothing in your post seemed to indicate that you had visited The LINQ High Roller Supercharger. Just want to sure I didn't miss it in your rhyme, or that you didn't overlook it, since it's the only one left in Las Vegas.

Mr. S:

You are quite right. Today, October 17, I visited Las Vegas LINQ, Primm NV,
and Glendale.

I did not want to fight gnarly traffic at 6 PM. I figured to get it early Saturday morning.

Please add those three spots when convenient.

Reactions: JSergeant
There is now a North American Leaderboard in addition to the Global Leaderboard. Both are pretty configurable with several ways to slice the leaderboard list. Question for the group, do you prefer the filters and legend hidden like they are on the Global Leaderboard or visible like they are on the North American Leaderboard? Screenshots attached for what they should roughly look like on your mobile device.

I've also fixed the TMC Discussion link issue. Now, when you tap on a supercharger location, you should see all the links we had before. There are several links to search for, or navigate, to a supercharger, a link to Tesla's page for the supercharger, and a link to the discussion forum for the supercharger.

upload_2020-10-18_18-59-55.png

Attachments

• leaderboard with filters hidden.png
    leaderboard with filters hidden.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 55
  • leaderboard with filters visible.png
    leaderboard with filters visible.png
    392.9 KB · Views: 33
18 Oct: Brunswick GA (515)

Same observations today of 107 kW or so max charge rate at two V3 superchargers and with battery charge state as low as 25%. I'll just keep watchinig it. Doing a lot of driving over the next couple days to get from Jacksonville FL to Tucson AZ.

There is now a North American Leaderboard in addition to the Global Leaderboard. Both are pretty configurable with several ways to slice the leaderboard list. Question for the group, do you prefer the filters and legend hidden like they are on the Global Leaderboard or visible like they are on the North American Leaderboard?

I prefer hidden. And thank you for all your work on this!

There is now a North American Leaderboard in addition to the Global Leaderboard. Both are pretty configurable with several ways to slice the leaderboard list. Question for the group, do you prefer the filters and legend hidden like they are on the Global Leaderboard or visible like they are on the North American Leaderboard? Screenshots attached for what they should roughly look like on your mobile device.

I've also fixed the TMC Discussion link issue. Now, when you tap on a supercharger location, you should see all the links we had before. There are several links to search for, or navigate, to a supercharger, a link to Tesla's page for the supercharger, and a link to the discussion forum for the supercharger.

View attachment 599908
Is there any way to change my default to just "Not Yet Visited?" I don't really like have the "Construction" sites show up on the default.

18 Oct: Brunswick GA (515)

Same observations today of 107 kW or so max charge rate at two V3 superchargers and with battery charge state as low as 25%. I'll just keep watchinig it. Doing a lot of driving over the next couple days to get from Jacksonville FL to Tucson AZ.
You'll definitely learn a lot about what's going on on that drive. Hopefully you aren't throttled. That would be super disappointing on a Raven.