Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did see an Alaska-plated Model X here in Wyoming last week and I know some have ferried their Teslas to Hawaii or been to all 50 states. It’s just not the first thing that comes to mind for most people.
We had an Alaska-plated S in VA. Turns out he was military. That would be my ongoing presumption.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Couples Covid safe trip.

I got:
San Mateo - Hillsdale Blvd, CA
Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA
Woodland, CA
Jackson, CA

I drove to Lincoln SC, plugged in, got blue, then flashing blue, the “Fast DC charging not available”.
Tried two other stalls, same deal.
The site was not listed as down or reduced.
There were some Chargepoints there, but couldn’t find my card. While we were trying to figure out the app for that on our phones, another guy pulled up, plugged in and headed into Target. Didn’t visualize the flashing green. At that point, I’m thinking it is my aging 2012 S at issue. We had just enough energy to creep to the Rocklin SvC for assistance, when the guy came back and said WTF, no juice. So it appeared the Tesla SC and the Chargepoints were powered, but down for full juice.

We reversed course and charged at Roseville mall so we could get to Jackson and home.

Lessons learned:
NKYTA is not longer an xcountry trip car, just in case.
I should have called Tesla immediately instead of assuming it was the car itself. They would know of site issues.
I should have tried to visualize if there was one red bar on the Lincoln SC in the Nav...if not, good indicator of site down.

Still, a good drive with my wife, and catching up on Skeptics Guide podcast, was a good way to spend a day off from work.

Couples Covid safe trip.

I got:
San Mateo - Hillsdale Blvd, CA
Sacramento - Freeport Blvd, CA
Woodland, CA
Jackson, CA

I drove to Lincoln SC, plugged in, got blue, then flashing blue, the “Fast DC charging not available”.
Tried two other stalls, same deal.
The site was not listed as down or reduced.
There were some Chargepoints there, but couldn’t find my card. While we were trying to figure out the app for that on our phones, another guy pulled up, plugged in and headed into Target. Didn’t visualize the flashing green. At that point, I’m thinking it is my aging 2012 S at issue. We had just enough energy to creep to the Rocklin SvC for assistance, when the guy came back and said WTF, no juice. So it appeared the Tesla SC and the Chargepoints were powered, but down for full juice.

We reversed course and charged at Roseville mall so we could get to Jackson and home.

Lessons learned:
I should have called Tesla immediately instead of assuming it was the car itself. They would know of site issues.
I should have tried to visualize if there was one red bar on the Lincoln SC in the Nav...if not, good indicator of site down.

Still, a good drive with my wife, and catching up on Skeptics Guide podcast, was a good way to spend a day off from work.

Seems a bit premature to write the vehicle off as a road trip vehicle because a supercharger was out of service. ;)

IMO the comparison between NKYTA & Trinity as far as road trip efficiency is off the charts.
Had we done the above trip in the 3 we really would have been able to splash & dash & the trip would have taken much less time. NKYTAs charging situation means longer stops @ SCs even for just enough to get to the next one. I’m talking about, like, 10-15 minutes longer or more.
The Lincoln SC was a one off-not something we could control, but odd that the screen showed them live. We’ve been driving Tesla so long now we forgot our roots in that our 1st instinct s/b to call roadside. Or maybe check the other guy to see if he was charging? Or maybe use my head & realize this was a Mojave moment & was likely the wind that knocked out both the SCs & ChargePoints as they were also disabled.
It was windy as *sugar*. We even saw a damn tumbleweed!

I was told I can’t drive this ‘relic’ anymore because as I was in Cruise I was wondering why she wasn’t slowing down when approaching the car in front of me-Oops.
I asked, ‘Where do I see the road limit again?’
He says, ‘The sign on the side of the road’

I guess I’m spoiled by the advancements & forgot the elegant simplicity of our Classic S.
That doesn’t mean she’s not a great road trip car ;-)

I was told I can’t drive this ‘relic’ anymore because as I was in Cruise I was wondering why she wasn’t slowing down when approaching the car in front of me-Oops.
I asked, ‘Where do I see the road limit again?’
He says, ‘The sign on the side of the road’
I'm still happy with my 2013S and am afraid to test-drive something newer because I'd fall in love with all the sensor-related gadgets. My only saving grace is that my wife's Volvo should die soon. We won't get another S, but we're still debating the other 3 models. I should be able to get my fix then.

That’s still better than a brand new VW ID.4 :D
Or my venerable 2014 S-60. Starts at about 75 kW at 5% SOC and tapers rapidly down from there. By 20% SOC I'm down in the 60s. PLUS I have to charge to 85% to 97% to make longer trip legs, due to limited range (about 178 EPA miles at 100%).

I'd guess Supercharging adds about a third to my trip time: two thirds driving and one third charging. Although I don't mind much because it is all I've ever known. :cool: