Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based on the weather forecast in Odessa and Él Paso when I looked. It may have worsened. No matter, we are going north to Denver then down to New Mexico, basically detouring around the storm. We are in Wichita now. It was snowing hard in Perry OK, we made it out.
No offense but your trip is reminding me why I don't go on long road trips in winter :) I encounter enough winter weather for my taste just by traveling in spring and fall.

Are you not doing Glympse any more? These cross country drives are a lot more interesting than watching you drive through LA Metro to pick up a first :)
Yes I tried to keep Glympse going the whole time I was driving but it would quit working and I had to restart a few times. Plus time outs since my last drive was 27 hours straight. Summary coming...

Reactions: Big Earl
We made it out of the south! I feel so sorry for everyone impacted. Texas just got crushed again, I guess God didn’t obey the bumper sticker “Don’t mess with Texas”. We had to head north to get away from the 2nd storm and avoid powerless, cold, and icy Texas. The scariest leg was from Perry north on 135, blinding snow but thankfully the road wasn’t coated yet. The X was rock solid, passing many a 4x4 especially in Missouri and Arkansas where drivers had a healthy fear of driving in snow.
Started in Little Rock on Tuesday, we are staying the night in Santa Fe. 1,333 miles in 27 hours (19 driving, 8 charging) with some nap breaks, family of 5 strong. Tomorrow we head back home to LA.

2/17/2021
Salina, KS
Hays, KS
Colby, KS
Goodland, KS
Limon, CO
Colorado Springs, CO
Trinidad, CO
Las Vegas, NM

Last edited:
He has been on and off (looks like Glympse has been freezing up) last known location just outside Santa Fe NM about two hours ago if the app is accurate.
Weird. I haven't gotten any Glympse notifications in a week or two. I just figured it was because no one was driving but then I saw his posts and remembered he had been on there. I'll look into my settings/notifications, but the most likely culprit is Glympse sucking. Do they have a competitor? :)

Reactions: Big Earl
Weird. I haven't gotten any Glympse notifications in a week or two. I just figured it was because no one was driving but then I saw his posts and remembered he had been on there. I'll look into my settings/notifications, but the most likely culprit is Glympse sucking. Do they have a competitor? :)

I haven’t gotten any notifications lately, either.

In an attempt to find routes using different Supercharger locations do you guys tell ABRP to avoid locations or do you just manually add in Superchargers you haven't been to yet as stops along the way? What's your scheme?

I have a trip from AR back to MD in a few months and want a different route that doesn't add a dozen hours of travel. I've been to all of them on the I-40 route already.

In an attempt to find routes using different Supercharger locations do you guys tell ABRP to avoid locations or do you just manually add in Superchargers you haven't been to yet as stops along the way? What's your scheme?

I have a trip from AR back to MD in a few months and want a different route that doesn't add a dozen hours of travel. I've been to all of them on the I-40 route already.

I just plot my route based on Superchargers I need to visit. I find myself using the route planner on supercharge.info far more than ABRP. I pretty much only use ABRP in extreme situations like long distances between chargers and/or bad weather.

Attachments

• EF9630D3-BC34-43F7-91A3-62D3E8BB7096.jpeg
    EF9630D3-BC34-43F7-91A3-62D3E8BB7096.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 63
Last edited:

How ambitious are you looking to be? Also, how much do your traveling companions tolerate detours and indirect routes?

Here’s an option that picks up a bunch of new locations without adding a ridiculous amount of time.

View attachment 638106

I should mention that ABRP isn’t particularly useful to me because I stop way more often than I need to, so range isn’t a concern. That’s starting to change now that I’ve gotten almost everything on the east coast, so perhaps I’ll use ABRP more for trip planning in the future.

I might be a dinosaur, but I just plan out my own trips using Google Maps. In fact, I don't even use the Nav for anything more than navigating to the next supercharger. For me, a significant amount of the fun I get is from day dreaming and planning the trip, so I'm not going to give that up easily :) Also, I've driven cross country so many times now that I'm usually more motivated by seeing new roads, or seeing a road in daylight for the first time, or even driving a road in a particular direction for the first time. Avoiding the monotony of driving the same old roads is usually more important than saving a few minutes or even hours. Of course there are some roads that I like more than others so the level of tolerance for repetitiveness is higher for those.

Cabin fever set in, and I had to get out of Dodge. (Ironically, Dodge City is one of the few places that are still in supercharger gaps.) I had a package I needed to mail to Riverton WY and figured, hey, why don't I just deliver it personally, via, say Casper WY and Craig CO? Since they're just a little bit out of the way and all? (Spreadsheet updated)

I believe I notch a "first charge" for Craig:
upload_2021-2-19_19-29-24.png

Cabin fever set in, and I had to get out of Dodge. (Ironically, Dodge City is one of the few places that are still in supercharger gaps.) I had a package I needed to mail to Riverton WY and figured, hey, why don't I just deliver it personally, via, say Casper WY and Craig CO? Since they're just a little bit out of the way and all? (Spreadsheet updated)

I believe I notch a "first charge" for Craig:
View attachment 638172
You might want to post the picture in the Craig CO thread: Supercharger - Craig, CO

Congratulations on the first! We've been waiting for someone to actually get there since it opened more than a week ago. I scoped it out but the near 600 mile round trip means driving home at "deer-o'clock" (too dangerous where I live) or camping (too cold this time of the year for a thin-blooded fifth generation Hawaiian like me).

Craig is one of the more obscure and remote locations. But Tesla can't do Kayenta AZ, Alamosa CO, Cortez CO, or Socorro NM? Go figure. Craig will make more sense if Tesla ever puts a Supercharger Station in Vernal UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: NKYTA
I feel like this is the unicorn of superchargers lol. Count as a visit? Mobile chargers deployed in Culver City, CA, got their own location and entry on the nav, located on the opposite side of the mall vs the Culver City, CA chargers. The title is "Temporary Charger - Culver City, CA."

First? Haha

Attachments

• 20210220_120451.jpg
    20210220_120451.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
  • 20210220_120044.jpg
    20210220_120044.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 20210220_115622.jpg
    20210220_115622.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20210220_115653.jpg
    20210220_115653.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 32
I’ve also seen several temporary set ups with these no longer unicorn 3 plug installations that give low power output to two accessible cords. I think if they’re just serving a place that is getting a bonafide installation of V3 chargers, you wouldn’t count the location twice.

We’ve also used addresses as a metric. In one particular Georgia mall set up, the chargers got two different street addresses assigned, so the second counted as a new location.