Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good week to be driving south, @GHammer . I am still waiting for it to warm a little before heading to Montana. Looks like snow for a few more weeks up there. At least its no longer -25 in Great Falls like it was when I first thought it was time to go.
It is a beautiful day for a drive, its been a long time since ive seen the sun.
20210222_121211.jpg

Recent additions to the spreadsheet.

HandleSuperchargerDate
Big EarlHagerstown - Venture Dr, MD2/6/2021
evpCraig, CO2/18/2021
evpEvansville, WY2/17/2021
ThinkjeFarmville, VA2/6/2021
ThinkjePetersburg - Wagner Rd, VA2/6/2021
ThinkjeSalem - Apperson Dr, VA2/6/2021
ThinkjeTappahannock, VA2/6/2021
ThinkjeWilliamsburg, VA2/6/2021
tes-sGlen Mills, PA2/3/2021
benswingLisbon, CT2/13/2021
benswingWoodcliff Lake, NJ2/13/2021
Only TronsFairfield - Northbound, CT2/4/2021
Only TronsFairfield - Southbound, CT2/8/2021
Only TronsGreenwich, CT (south)2/8/2021
Only TronsLisbon, CT2/8/2021
Only TronsMadison - Northbound, CT2/4/2021
Only TronsMadison - Southbound, CT2/8/2021
Only TronsNew London, CT2/4/2021
Only TronsNorth Stamford, CT2/8/2021
Only TronsClaymont - Philadelphia Pike, DE2/4/2021
Only TronsChestnut Hill, MA2/4/2021
Only TronsHyannis, MA2/6/2021
Only TronsOrleans, MA2/6/2021
Only TronsRevere, MA2/4/2021
Only TronsWareham, MA2/6/2021
Only TronsClarksburg, NJ2/4/2021
Only TronsBronx - Bay Plaza, NY2/4/2021
Only TronsGlen Mills, PA2/8/2021
BM3BLittle Rock, AR2/16/2021
BM3BOzark, AR2/16/2021
BM3BColorado Springs, CO2/17/2021
BM3BLimon, CO2/17/2021
BM3BTrinidad, CO2/17/2021
BM3BColby, KS2/17/2021
BM3BGoodland, KS2/17/2021
BM3BHays, KS2/17/2021
BM3BSalina, KS2/17/2021
BM3BAlbert Lea - Happy Trails Lane, MN2/11/2021
BM3BKansas City, MO2/13/2021
BM3BSpringfield, MO2/13/2021
BM3BLas Vegas, NM2/17/2021
BM3BSanta Fe, NM2/18/2021
BM3BCatoosa, OK2/16/2021
gnxsLakeland, FL2/6/2021
gnxsLand O’ Lakes, FL2/6/2021
txakoliTorrance, CA2/11/2021
bmahGilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA2/7/2021
Danny BrownDeFuniak Springs, FL2/14/2021
Danny BrownGainesville, FL2/14/2021
Danny BrownLand O’ Lakes, FL2/12/2021
Danny BrownLive Oak, FL2/14/2021
Danny BrownMarianna, FL2/14/2021
Danny BrownOcala, FL2/12/2021
Danny BrownPinellas Park, FL2/13/2021
Danny BrownTampa - West Swann Ave, FL2/13/2021
Danny BrownTampa, FL2/13/2021
Danny BrownTifton, GA2/11/2021
Danny BrownValdosta, GA2/12/2021
LoudMusicGlenwood Springs, CO1/30/2021
LoudMusicMontrose, CO1/31/2021
LoudMusicGoodland, KS2/12/2021
LoudMusicWichita, KS2/12/2021
LoudMusicCatoosa, OK2/12/2021
LoudMusicPerry, OK2/12/2021
CharleyBCWoodland, CA1/23/2021

Nice to be out again.
Medford OR
Concord - Diamond Blvd, CA
Greenbrae, CA
Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA
Oakland - 2nd St, CA
San Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA
Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA
San Jose - Holger Way, CA
Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA ( this one is a block from where my grandmother lived, haven't been there in 30 years, fun to see the old neighborhood.)
Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA

Nice to be out again.
Medford OR
Concord - Diamond Blvd, CA
Greenbrae, CA
Emeryville - Shellmound St, CA
Oakland - 2nd St, CA
San Mateo - Hillsdale Boulevard, CA
Fremont - Pacific Commons, CA
San Jose - Holger Way, CA
Cupertino - Stevens Creek Blvd, CA ( this one is a block from where my grandmother lived, haven't been there in 30 years, fun to see the old neighborhood.)
Gilroy - Camino Arroyo, CA
Did you wave as you went by? ;)

I've already lost one car to the deer migration corridor between Ridgway and Montrose; it is difficult to drive that route this time of the year and NOT see deer carcasses and splat marks on the road.

Yeah, we hit a deer on this trip, in Wyoming - the part of Wyoming where they can't decide where the Continental Divide goes. (My travelling companion brought a genuine antique on the trip to entertain herself - a paper map. Which shows the Continental Divide cheerfully bifurcating in the Rawlins area.

Well, strictly speaking, we only hit a piece of a deer. At least I think it was a deer, the total volume was about right, but the max height was about 3 inches. The autopilot was inclined to pretend it wasn't there, nor the crows feasting on it. I decided, after a few milliseconds of contemplation, to select the thinnest fragment to put tracks on.

The crows were not amused. But they seem smarter than the deer - there were no flattened crows in the area.

Yeah, we hit a deer on this trip, in Wyoming - the part of Wyoming where they can't decide where the Continental Divide goes. (My travelling companion brought a genuine antique on the trip to entertain herself - a paper map. Which shows the Continental Divide cheerfully bifurcating in the Rawlins area.
Nice to know people are still using Rand McNally maps :) My last real job was working for them back in 2004.

It's not that they can't decide where the Continental Divide goes, but rather an endorheic basin, similar to the Great Basin that covers much of Nevada and neighboring states, but the one in Wyoming is much smaller:

Great Divide Basin - Wikipedia

It's not that they can't decide where the Continental Divide goes, but rather an endorheic basin, similar to the Great Basin that covers much of Nevada and neighboring states, but the one in Wyoming is much smaller:

Great Divide Basin - Wikipedia
Oooo, I learned a new word. "Endorheic" - it just rolls of the tongue, amirite? My favorite place on the divide is the bogy little meadow that feeds both east and west (in Yellowstone somewhere). So if you spit, you'll have no idea where it ends up.

• Funny
Reactions: TreborThickweb
Oooo, I learned a new word. "Endorheic" - it just rolls of the tongue, amirite? My favorite place on the divide is the bogy little meadow that feeds both east and west (in Yellowstone somewhere). So if you spit, you'll have no idea where it ends up.
Closer to home we have a "triple divide" point here in Colorado, called Headwaters Hill (11,862 feet, 3616 meters), that separates basins for the Gunnison River (Colorado River), the Arkansas River (Mississippi River) and the Rio Grande.

Closer to home we have a "triple divide" point here in Colorado, called Headwaters Hill (11,862 feet, 3616 meters), that separates basins for the Gunnison River (Colorado River), the Arkansas River (Mississippi River) and the Rio Grande.
Of course the Mississippi and the Rio Grande both go to the same place :)

The real triple divide (imo) is Snow Dome in the Columbia Icefield on the border of BC and AB:

Snow Dome (Canada) - Wikipedia

• Informative
Reactions: TreborThickweb
Of course the Mississippi and the Rio Grande both go to the same place :)

The real triple divide (imo) is Snow Dome in the Columbia Icefield on the border of BC and AB:

Snow Dome (Canada) - Wikipedia
Yes. I presume that there is such a place in Asia as well.

The reason the river basins are of interest to me is that I frequently check snowpack levels to see how we are doing (below average this year). Colorado's mountains feed water into a number of major rivers. Two of them, the Colorado River and the Rio Grande, serve dry areas where river flows are "oversubscribed" to put it mildly.

Odd factoid: the earlier name for the Colorado River was the "Grand River." Hence, Grand Junction, Grand Mesa, Grand Lake, Grand Canyon and other place names. My understanding is that Mexico asked for a name change a century ago to avoid confusion with the Rio Grande. The name was changed in 1921 by Congress.

Well, strictly speaking, we only hit a piece of a deer. At least I think it was a deer, the total volume was about right, but the max height was about 3 inches. The autopilot was inclined to pretend it wasn't there, nor the crows feasting on it. I decided, after a few milliseconds of contemplation, to select the thinnest fragment to put tracks on.

The crows were not amused. But they seem smarter than the deer - there were no flattened crows in the area.

You better check your story with the AG for South Dakota. He "thought" he hit a deer. He had no idea that a pair of eyeglasses that were found in his car did not belong to the deer.

You better check your story with the AG for South Dakota. He "thought" he hit a deer. He had no idea that a pair of eyeglasses that were found in his car did not belong to the deer.

That was a brutal story. Apparently the pedestrian's head came *through* the windshield. The AG has no idea how the body ended up in the ditch. His investigators are looking for the deer for questioning.