Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
20 hours in the car today exploring my home state and I am absolutely spent:

Traver, CA
Fresno, CA - North Riverside Drive
Modesto, CA - Sisk Road
Manteca, CA - Spreckels Avenue
Manteca, CA - Perimeter Drive
Stockton, CA
Jackson, CA
Placerville, CA - Broadway
Folsom, CA - Palladio Parkway
Folsom, CA - Iron Point Rd.
Roseville, CA - Galleria Boulevard
Roseville, CA
Lincoln, CA - Groveland Lane
Rocklin, CA
Sacramento, CA - Arden Way
Sacramento, CA - Freeport Boulevard
Elk Grove, CA - Elk Grove Blvd
Sacramento, CA
Woodland, CA
Davis, CA
Vacaville, CA
Fairfield, CA - Holiday Lane
Fairfield, CA - Travis Blvd.
Napa, CA
Napa, CA - Factory Stores Drive
Vallejo, CA
Richmond, CA - Meeker Avenue
Richmond, CA - Pierce Street
El Cerrito, CA
Emeryville, CA - Christie Ave
Emeryville, CA - Shellmound Street
San Francisco, CA - Van Ness Avenue
San Francisco, CA - Letterman Drive
Daly City, CA
South San Francisco, CA
San Mateo, CA - Park Place
San Mateo, CA - Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo, CA - Hillsdale Boulevard
San Carlos, CA

Hope to pick up a few more tomorrow!

Traver, CA
Modesto, CA - Sisk Road
Stockton, CA
Jackson, CA
Roseville, CA
Rocklin, CA
Sacramento, CA
Woodland, CA
Davis, CA
Vacaville, CA
Napa, CA
Vallejo, CA
El Cerrito, CA
Daly City, CA
South San Francisco, CA
San Carlos, CA

Just one short of the record for the most in one day. Nice work!

Traver, CA
Modesto, CA - Sisk Road
Stockton, CA
Jackson, CA
Roseville, CA
Rocklin, CA
Sacramento, CA
Woodland, CA
Davis, CA
Vacaville, CA
Napa, CA
Vallejo, CA
El Cerrito, CA
Daly City, CA
South San Francisco, CA
San Carlos, CA

Wow! Nice haul! Definitely sounds like an exhausting day.

Looks like that brings you up to 39th place with 200 chargers. Congrats!

Reactions: Limited
Nomadland touches base with several of our iconic haunts.

Tracking Nomadland’s Path Across the American West
For me the movie was particularly affecting, not only because of living on the west coast there are a lot of places in the film that I have been to many times. I rented an RV to drive to my sister's in Colorado after my new wife and I had driven once in her car, and then in a rented Explorer and finally in a rented Expedition. Each vehicle was bigger and gave us more capabilities. Tina actually slept in a bed we made in the back of the Expedition with the dogs, that was her favorite trip. The expense of renting an RV made me realize I could justify purchasing a used one if I made 3 trips a year until we pay it off, which was easy to get to. Hello second home interest tax write-off.

I looked at the RV as not only for weekend getaways but as an escape vehicle. It has shock absorbers so if our house falls in a quake and we survive we could move our stuff into the RV and live there while the house is rebuilt. Several times during the super smokey days of fire season we just load up the RV and got out of town (we are now on gen 2, a Freedom II Serenity from Leisure Travel Vans).

This also seemed like a good escape vehicle if the world came crashing down, if I could no longer work, if my wife divorced me, if we lost the house we could always live in the RV on some BLM land and work for the forest service. But watching this movie sure did make it look like people who are on their last leg live that lifestyle. It was almost too sad to watch. Unlike the YouTube videos that all seem to glorify the Van Life.

I do enjoy life on the road, but I have moved to taking my Tesla on the road instead, despite being 3rd generation RV owner (granddad got the patent on putting AC in a moving vehicle for the Flxible Land Yacht that he designed). My poor RVs are getting kinda sun-bleached.

Last edited:
Man, I need to get back on the road. I just looked at my inventory of complimentary bars of soap and shampoo that motels provide, and my stock is perilously low. Alas, those blasted 1040s, 1065s, 1041s, and 1120Ss are keeping me tethered for the nonce.

Here is hoping that the scourge is at manageable levels come June. I have tickets for my son and me to see the mighty Doyerz at Hotlanta to be followed a couple days later against the Bucs in Pittsburgh. I'm hoping Darren S can join us. I promised him a 12-pack of Iron City.

That round trip ought to replenish my inventory!

Yikes! Stay at a hotel? That has been the fun of Supercharger Hunting, I don't need to go into ANY place where people are, I have a glove for the Supercharger handle, I eat from a drive-thru, I use the toidy at rest stops... Life is grand.

Roseville, CA
Sacramento, CA
Napa, CA
South San Francisco, CA
Wow! Look at all those dupes! I am so jealous of folks who do the Jersey Turnpike as they get to pick up both the North and South-bound chargers right across the street, but I have been to all of those above (although mostly BEFORE there were two at each location) and most are insanely close to each other, like the Mt. Shasta ones, just gotta figure someday they are going to shut down the old one in most of these locations. Not the Sacramento, Richmond, SF, or San Mateo locations, but they are dern close too.

Last edited:
Yikes! Stay at a hotel? That has been the fun of Supercharger Hunting, I don't need to go into ANY place where people are, I have a glove for the Supercharger handle, I eat from a drive-thru, I use the toidy at rest stops... Life is grand.

Wow! Look at all those dupes! I am so jealous of folks who do the Jersey Turnpike as they get to pick up both the North and South-bound chargers right across the street, but I have been to all of those above (although mostly BEFORE there were two at each location) and most are insanely close to each other, like the Mt. Shasta ones, just gotta figure someday they are going to shut down the old one in most of these locations. Not the Sacramento, Richmond, SF, or San Mateo locations, but they are dern close too.

You too can drive the miserable New Jersey Turnpike. Supercharger hunting in California was much more enjoyable.

For me the movie was particularly affecting, not only because of living on the west coast there are a lot of places in the film that I have been to many times. I rented an RV to drive to my sister's in Colorado after my new wife and I had driven once in her car, and then in a rented Explorer and finally in a rented Expedition. Each vehicle was bigger and gave us more capabilities. Tina actually slept in a bed we made in the back of the Expedition with the dogs, that was her favorite trip. The expense of renting an RV made me realize I could justify purchasing a used one if I made 3 trips a year until we pay it off, which was easy to get to. Hello second home interest tax write-off.

I looked at the RV as not only for weekend getaways but as an escape vehicle. It has shock absorbers so if our house falls in a quake and we survive we could move our stuff into the RV and live there while the house is rebuilt. Several times during the super smokey days of fire season we just load up the RV and got out of town (we are now on gen 2, a Freedom II Serenity from Leisure Travel Vans).

This also seemed like a good escape vehicle if the world came crashing down, if I could no longer work, if my wife divorced me, if we lost the house we could always live in the RV on some BLM land and work for the forest service. But watching this movie sure did make it look like people who are on their last leg live that lifestyle. It was almost too sad to watch. Unlike the YouTube videos that all seem to glorify the Van Life.

I do enjoy life on the road, but I have moved to taking my Tesla on the road instead, despite being 3rd generation RV owner (granddad got the patent on putting AC in a moving vehicle for the Flxible Land Yacht that he designed). My poor RVs are getting kinda sun-bleached.
I watched Nomadland last night. Definitely loved all the cinematography and the locations they chose. I've even spent some time in the Point Arena area even though there's no supercharger on that stretch of highway so that was cool. I've somehow never been to Empire, NV which is weird since I'm probably uniquely qualified to write a travel guide to all the shittowns of Nevada :) Just never been up in NW Nevada north of I-80 with the exception of US395 to Susanville.

Seems like they went out of their way not to get the superchargers in any of the shots in Wall and especially Quartzsite. The rock shop she worked is directly across from the supercharger and you could even see the Burger King/Mobil sign in the background (across the street for the Carls Jr. that hosts the supercharger).

The movie itself was good, but too depressing for my taste. I get that they were trying to show the realities of growing old and all that, but for me, life on the road is a happy place and they didn't really capture much of that. There was a scene where she was alone and depressed in a deli at some truck stop with wooden booths and a 32 oz. Pepsi cup. Maybe I'm easily entertained, but I even like experiences like that. Feels like walking back in a time machine to my childhood in the 80s when you get to some of these places in Middle America.

There was also a weird focus on bodily functions. I kind of lol'd at the first scene where she pees on the roadside, but after a while it started to seem like some type of fetish. Like when you start noticing all the feet in Tarantino films.

All in all, it was an enjoyable movie. Definitely worth watching for people who like to get out on long trips in the West.

Reactions: NKYTA and Bighorn
Feb 27th:

798. Williamsburg, VA
799. Rehoboth Beach, DE
800. Baltimore, MD - South Caton Avenue (Tesla doesn’t call it Halethorpe)
30254E68-5376-4029-A40D-269E56E1C472.jpeg

Last edited:

No hotel - just stayed with a friend. Both of us are lucky enough to be fully vaxxed.

Finished the excursion. Hope to visit Mt.Shasta one day in the near future - looks beautiful. The following visits are from today:

East Palo Alto, CA
Palo Alto, CA - Stanford Shopping Center
Menlo Park, CA
Los Altos, CA
Mountain View, CA
Sunnyvale, CA - W. McKinley Ave.
Oakland, CA - Hegenberger Rd.
Alameda, CA
Oakland, CA - 2nd Street
Walnut Creek, CA - Plaza Escuela
Concord, CA
Concord, CA - Diamond Blvd
Antioch, CA

Thank you!

You too can drive the miserable New Jersey Turnpike. Supercharger hunting in California was much more enjoyable.

My main memory of the New Jersey Turnpike was running over somebody's muffler and tailpipe. Fortunately it was so rusted through that it did zero damage to my car.

(Wasn't driving my Tesla...this was like 30 years ago.)

Last weekend I was feeling the urge for a drive, but I ended up going places I'd already been:

8. Fremont, CA (to fill in a "last charge" date in my personal spreadsheet)
5. Mountain View, CA (one of three Superchargers where I've charged but didn't take a picture, took care of that)

Stupid COVID.

Bruce.