Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
If only I were collecting unemployment or retired.... and not married. I figured Florida offers the biggest bang for the buck for me right now, so I'm going with that for now unless one of the disqualifiers changes. Not expecting either to though, at least for a few more years). But thanks for the help - not getting it from the homefront :rolleyes:
By the way, you've mapped my pre-planned homeward leg from Custer pretty well :) I had hoped to do the TCH east-to-west, and then loop back to Custer before I adopted the southern route. More eye candy on that route than meandering the east cost before heading west. Not likely to happen at this point though.

Reactions: Big Earl
If only I were collecting unemployment or retired.... and not married. I figured Florida offers the biggest bang for the buck for me right now, so I'm going with that for now unless one of the disqualifiers changes. Not expecting either to though, at least for a few more years). But thanks for the help - not getting it from the homefront :rolleyes:
Texas is "on the way" from Florida to Custer :)

Rehoboth DE
Cape May Court House NJ
Egg Harbor Twp NJ
Barnegat NJ
Toms River NJ
Clarksburg NJ
Hamilton Twp NJ
Doylestown PA
Philadelphia Church St PA (admin - all entered already)

Re-cleared DE and re-cleared PA (until they arent)
1st road trip including a ferry. Got the last spot on the Lewes DE - Cape May NJ. Got a big bath of salt water being back there. Not recommended.

Nice to feel spring in the East. be well out there.

IMG_7198.jpg
IMG_7226.jpg
IMG_7226.jpg

This was a great year to collect unemployment. My neighbor retired and got bored so he got a job at a local restaurant JUST at the right time to collect unemployment with his wife and daughter for a year. This was the wrong year to be freshly retired.

Last edited:
Reactions: juliusa
Wait, you have an assistant supporting your endeavors? I've tried to hire one and I can't afford what she wants to charge me.

Can't wait for Custer this year. I'm getting my #1 Pfizer this Thu which makes me good-to-go for the trip. Unlikely the refreshed X will arrive in time to make the trip. Probably a good thing as taking delivery and immediately putting 10k miles on my almost direct route from the Boston area to Custer via Florida is probably not optimal.
I don’t know if she’d accept that moniker. “Supportive spouse,” perhaps, who also ran my medical practice for many years. She caught wind of the push of someone to reach 1000 US superchargers and given her bias, it was only logical that after all the years I’ve put in, that I should be the first.
She pushed me out the door with assurances that she’d keep Macy alive until my return and that she’d make arrangements to reschedule my second Pfizer vaccine.

So, here’s my effort thus far.

4/3

Kansas

Emporia

Arkansas

Lowell
Van Buren
Ozark
Brinkley

Tennessee

Brentwood Old Hickory Blvd

4/4

Georgia

Marietta
Peachtree Corners
East Point
Newnan
Valdosta

Florida

Crestview
Marianna
Lady Lake
Land O’Lakes
St Petersburg
Lakeland
Titusville
Rockledge

OBX trip netted me 3 more locations in the past week. Fredericksburg VA and Williamsburg VA on 3/28, and Kill Devil Hills NC on 3/30. Already on the spreadsheet.

It occurs to me I could pick up another 10+ just in the DC area if I could set aside a day or two to just drive around on my own. Hmmm...
I'm still in awe at how many Superchargers are now in the greater Washington DC area. What a difference a few years makes. As a reminder, Tableau has a dashboard where you can set any date and see what the supercharger situation looked like. Here is the DC area as of September 2016 when I got my first Tesla and the bottom is as of today.

1617629016031.png

1617629207027.png

As I was collecting New Jersey SCs yesterday, I sort of felt a bit guilty. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sure enough, I just did the stats on a sample of states. Looks like NJ has the greatest SC density -- and considerably higher than CA. Does that means those in the NE have an unfair advantage in the game? I had always assumed the West Coast had the best pickings.

I know this isnt comprehensive. Didnt think necessary to check WY.

SQ milesSCs per
SCs(000)SQ Mi (000)
NJ328.733.67
DE62.492.41
MA2510.572.37
MD2212.411.77
CA211163.631.29
FL6365.760.96
RI11.210.82
WA33
71.3​

Last edited:
As I was collecting New Jersey SCs yesterday, I sort of felt a bit guilty. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

Sure enough, I just did the stats on a sample of states. Looks like NJ has the greatest SC density -- and considerably higher than CA. Does that means those in the NE have an unfair advantage in the game? I had always assumed the West Coast had the best pickings.

SQ milesSCs per
SCs(000)SQ Mi (000)
NJ328.733.67
DE62.492.41
MA2510.572.37
MD2212.411.77
CA211163.631.29
FL6365.760.96
RI11.210.82
WA33
71.3​

DC to Boston and Los Angeles to San Francisco have pretty similar density. As I've mentioned previously, an ambitious new competitor can blow the daily Supercharger record out of the water in either of these regions. I think the East Coast has a slight advantage, but it comes with the higher tolls.

hey Bruce. It is way cool that this contest isn't just for the super superchargers. There is active rivalry among the sub-200s. thanks for all the work that you and all the admins do
Can confirm! I was supposed to hit 200 in 2019 but here we are. I’m officially registered for Custer but will give myself grace to back out if halfway there it seems too ambitious with a tot.

SQ milesSCs per
SCs(000)SQ Mi (000)
NJ328.733.67
DE62.492.41
MA2510.572.37
MD2212.411.77
CA211163.631.29
FL6365.760.96
RI11.210.82
WA33
71.3​
Close. We carry the data in the spreadsheet in the "states" tab. Here are the top 10 - you missed #1. The small difference in the calculations is I think we used the land area of each state, and you used the total area (including water) for each state.

StateOpen CountOpen StallsSq MilesSCs per 1000 sqmiStalls per 1000 sqmi
Connecticut252064,8425.1642.54
New Jersey322907,3544.3539.43
Delaware6401,9493.0820.52
Massachusetts242247,8003.0828.72
Maryland221879,7072.2719.26
California2112913155,7791.3518.70
Florida6360253,6251.1711.23
New York5244647,1261.109.46
Rhode Island181,0340.977.74
New Hampshire8588,9530.896.48

Last edited:
Reactions: Tdreamer
I don’t know if she’d accept that moniker. “Supportive spouse,” perhaps, who also ran my medical practice for many years. She caught wind of the push of someone to reach 1000 US superchargers and given her bias, it was only logical that after all the years I’ve put in, that I should be the first.
She pushed me out the door with assurances that she’d keep Macy alive until my return and that she’d make arrangements to reschedule my second Pfizer vaccine.

So, here’s my effort thus far.

4/3

Kansas

Emporia

Arkansas

Lowell
Van Buren
Ozark
Brinkley

Tennessee

Brentwood Old Hickory Blvd

4/4

Georgia

Marietta
Peachtree Corners
East Point
Newnan
Valdosta

Florida

Crestview
Marianna
Lady Lake
Land O’Lakes
St Petersburg
Lakeland
Titusville
Rockledge
Impressive mad dash!

I had a tire leak overnight :-( Must have picked up an implement on I-70. Getting it plugged in Limon right now.

Reactions: TreborThickweb