Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove to the central valley to get my first jab, picked up Fresno and Fresno - North Riverside Drive on the way back. Spreadsheet updated.

This one was funny because looking at the nav, i saw that the lower-powered charger had fewer empty stalls and thought to myself "idiots". When I arrived it became abundantly clear who was the idiot, since the 250 kW charger is in a portion of the mall that has pretty much nothing in it and is 1200 feet from any useful eateries.

Plus even the slower charger is plenty fast - i had to move the car just 20 minutes after plugging in.

No Clovis?

Bruce.

Added to the spreadsheet. They will be on the next "updates" list.
I did get out to Pedricktown NJ North and South today, 4/11 but not the downtown Philly location.
So kindly add the two (or remove the one.) Thanks so much!
I guess that means you have to do it now, @PhillyGal ;)
Heh, I didn't see this in time. Didn't make it downtown. Will try again soon as I accidentally snapped off my necklace and my jeweler is near by.
Pedricktown was definitely tricky with the turnaround. check out the map from JSergeant on post 12,221 to see how to get back on NJTP North. The stop sign against oncoming traffic is treacherous! Good thing our Tesla's accelerate fast! :cool:
Yaknow I was thinking about @JSergeant's post, trying to remember if it was about this location, but I was already driving and didn't want to pull out my phone. I hit SB first, then just jumped back on the Turnpike SB until the next exit, which was only a few miles away. So it cost be about 15 minutes round trip from SB to NB.

On another note, Pedricktown SB was absolutely insane. The rest stop was so crowded, people driving every which way. The chargers were nearly full. Then when I was leaving, had to have a visual exchange of nods and waves to determine who should go first as a black van and I were both heading toward the exit, only for him to nearly get creamed once he started moving as someone cut through actual parking spaces only leaving inches to spare from said black van who started moving. Too close for comfort!

4/11
Pedricktown NJ - Clara Barton (SB)
Pedricktown NJ - John Fenwick (NB)

But maybe if we go back for the second shot.
Back to Fresno to get the second shot? I thought the whole reason to drive so far to get the first one was so that you were eligible to get the second one near by. I had a friend took the train to her sister's in Alabama JUST so she was eligible here for the second shot (she is an educator who has Sickle cell disease). Personally happy that I got the J&J, tomorrow it's been two weeks so I'm fully-vaccinated according to the CDC.

Reactions: DavidB
Back to Fresno to get the second shot? I thought the whole reason to drive so far to get the first one was so that you were eligible to get the second one near by. I had a friend took the train to her sister's in Alabama JUST so she was eligible here for the second shot (she is an educator who has Sickle cell disease). Personally happy that I got the J&J, tomorrow it's been two weeks so I'm fully-vaccinated according to the CDC.

I think the point of driving so far is just to get it, full stop. There were some stories in the news here about people driving from (e.g.) LA to Bakersfield, or SF to Central Valley, for vaccines. I guess that could be seen as extreme, but compare that to some of the trips we in this group have done for Superchargers and it's like "meh". 😁

I actually managed to drag my family out with me to grab a charger today:

142. Sunnyvale, CA (S. Bernardo Drive)

Spreadsheet updated.

Bruce.

Not to disparage, but simply to alleviate concerns, Pedricktown was totally unremarkable for me. Easy to find and little traffic. My only concern was that the newer one was listed as temporarily closed. Half the chargers were dark, but fortunately the whole u-turn back there paid off.

I had an enjoyable 3-day weekend and cleared out most of my pending New England locations. 23 in 2,580 miles so an average of 112 miles driven per new location! A good portion of it was through the forests (and mostly at night) so that cut down on the amount of distance that could be covered but it was so much more rewarding especially when I would go 1 or 2 hrs even during the day without seeing another vehicle and was almost never stuck behind another vehicle or a camper on the long dozen or so mile stretches of no passing zones.

I changed plans midway into the trip and ended up just doing a lap of Maine to clear the state but that meant I had to skip the ones near Boston and NYC so I'll just grab those on the next trip. I was able to stop by and chat for a short time with @Half Dollar Bill since it was daytime there and @benswing I would have met you and some others at a local charger but those were all during the middle of the night so I'll try to plan better for next time. The spreadsheet has been updated and I'm up to 729 now and clears me for Q2 2021 as making a visit (so I've only missed Q4 2019 and Q2 2020 to have a new visit since starting in Q1 2016).

April 9:
Cheektowaga, NY

April 10:
Ithaca, NY
Oneonta, NY
Lake Placid, NY
Chestertown, NY
Rutland, VT
Ashland, NH
Bethel, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Jackman, ME

April 11:
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
Portland, ME
Rochester, NH
Tilton, NH
Lynnfield, MA
Littleton, MA
Hartford, CT (Leibert Rd)
Great Barrington, MA
North Canaan, CT

April 12:
New Milford, CT
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
State College, PA

1618252961969.png

Last edited:
I had an enjoyable 3-day weekend and cleared out most of my pending New England locations. 23 in 2,580 miles so an average of 112 miles driven per new location! A good portion of it was through the forests (and mostly at night) so that cut down on the amount of distance that could be covered but it was so much more rewarding especially when I would go 1 or 2 hrs even during the day without seeing another vehicle and was almost never stuck behind another vehicle or a camper on the long dozen or so mile stretches of no passing zones.

I changed plans midway into the trip and ended up just doing a lap of Maine to clear the state but that meant I had to skip the ones near Boston and NYC so I'll just grab those on the next trip. I was able to stop by and chat for a short time with @Half Dollar Bill since it was daytime there and @benswing I would have met you and some others at a local charger but those were all during the middle of the night so I'll try to plan better for next time. The spreadsheet has been updated.

April 9:
Cheektowaga, NY

April 10:
Ithaca, NY
Oneonta, NY
Lake Placid, NY
Chestertown, NY
Rutland, VT
Ashland, NH
Bethel, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Jackman, ME

April 11:
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
Portland, ME
Rochester, NH
Tilton, NH
Lynnfield, MA
Littleton, MA
Great Barrington, MA
North Canaan, CT

April 12:
New Milford, CT
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
State College, PA

View attachment 653225
I see Great Barrington is live again finally.

I see Great Barrington is live again finally.
Yes indeed. I kept having to double-check the Tableau "not yet visited" map and Supercharge.info and the Nav screen to make sure I wasn't passing up a charger that was active because it wasn't listed on one of the screens. That one was easy though as I was already planning on North Canaan so I was visiting it whether it worked or not (and just needed to make sure to have enough range to continue if it wasn't active). I was ok if I missed something since I had to leave Boston, CT along I-95, NYC, etc. so I'll be back eventually.

Plus whenever that northern Border is open it will mean another trip. It was a tad painful to be in Baileyville, ME and looking across the river near the charger to see New Brunswick but unable to cross the border.

I changed plans midway into the trip and ended up just doing a lap of Maine to clear the state but that meant I had to skip the ones near Boston and NYC so I'll just grab those on the next trip. I was able to stop by and chat for a short time with @Half Dollar Bill since it was daytime there and @benswing I would have met you and some others at a local charger but those were all during the middle of the night so I'll try to plan better for next time. The spreadsheet has been updated and I'm up to 729 now and clears me for Q2 2021 as making a visit (so I've only missed Q4 2019 and Q2 2020 to have a new visit since starting in Q1 2016).

April 9:
Cheektowaga, NY

April 10:
Ithaca, NY
Oneonta, NY
Lake Placid, NY
Chestertown, NY
Rutland, VT
Ashland, NH
Bethel, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Jackman, ME

April 11:
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
Portland, ME
Rochester, NH
Tilton, NH
Lynnfield, MA
Littleton, MA
Great Barrington, MA
North Canaan, CT

April 12:
New Milford, CT
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
State College, PA

View attachment 653225
Back in the game!

Just a reminder to swing by Custer, SD, during May 21—23, while hunting down new superchargers! This year should be the largest Sound of Silence rally to date.
Sound Of Silence 2021 rally, May 21-23

Perhaps another time. I'm fixing to head to Hotlanta May 30, and I will be gone for two weeks returning through Pittsburgh if we can get tickets for the Dodger-Pirate game.

• Love
Reactions: Darren S
as bruce pointed out, it's also a matter of availability. once the floodgates open on thursday, it's unclear to me what availability is going to look like. e.g. Santa Clara county didn't have any appointments available even for people who were eligible in the middle of last week. and that was only when they were doing 50+. who knows what will happen in 3 weeks? especially with the J&J manufacturing nightmares.

April 9:
Cheektowaga, NY

April 10:
Ithaca, NY
Oneonta, NY
Lake Placid, NY
Chestertown, NY
Rutland, VT
Ashland, NH
Bethel, ME
Skowhegan, ME
Jackman, ME

April 11:
Medway, ME
Baileyville, ME
Portland, ME
Rochester, NH
Tilton, NH
Lynnfield, MA
Littleton, MA
Great Barrington, MA
North Canaan, CT

April 12:
New Milford, CT
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
State College, PA

View attachment 653225
Any moose sightings?

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer
I was able to stop by and chat for a short time with @Half Dollar Bill since it was daytime there
I love friends like @Darren S; he refused food and drink, didn't need a restroom, and didn't want to plugin even though he'd have to coast to get down the road to Portland. They broke the mold....:)