Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. It’s a silly status when it’s based more on cosmetics than safety. The insurance agent made it sound like the ability to be made street legal was in question. Not sure how Tesla factors in since they’ve been known to refuse supercharging to salvage vehicles, though mine is at a Tesla authorized repair shop.
Yes, Tesla will probably turn off supercharging for the car. "Free supercharging for the life of the car", and they consider a salvage title as proof of the end of the car's life.

• Informative
Reactions: Bighorn
Wow! I'm not leaving for 5 days yet... Detour thru Key West?

I use App for Tesla when I am trying to get on TMC via my phone.

Pittsburgh for the weekend. Will leave Pittsburgh Monday morning and plan to get near Custer by Thursday night. It's 9-12 hours a day of travel, which is pretty aggressive for a toddler. But even the crazy, non-direct routes I have planned would only bump me about 10 slots on the leaderboard 😅 so if adjustments need to be made, such is life...

SoS Trip Day 2

[There were no new Superchargers on Day 1]

917. Michigan City, IN
918. Chicago - O’Hare, IL
919. Buffalo Grove, IL
920. Aurora - IL-59, IL

SoS Trip Day 2.JPG

Today’s summary, again all Florida:
Riverview
Brandon
Tampa
Tampa - West Swann Ave
Saint Petersburg
Pinellas Park
Clearwater
Land O’ Lakes
Lakeland
Kissimmee
Celebration
Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd
Turkey Lake
Winter Garden
Lady Lake
Crystal River (a first)
Ocala

Ended the day with 462.

I also stopped by Tom’s house while in Tampa to see if he’d consider coming back to New England. He didn’t answer the gate.
CCE1E78E-D50B-4D06-A35B-3CF09789032F.jpeg

Crystal River
A8E60B89-8E8C-4FB2-8B72-13A9FFD3E894.jpeg

Reactions: Big Earl
Today’s summary, again all Florida:
Riverview
Brandon
Tampa
Tampa - West Swann Ave
Saint Petersburg
Pinellas Park
Clearwater
Land O’ Lakes
Lakeland
Kissimmee
Celebration
Orlando - W Sand Lake Rd
Turkey Lake
Winter Garden
Lady Lake
Crystal River (a first)
Ocala

Ended the day with 462.

I also stopped by Tom’s house while in Tampa to see if he’d consider coming back to New England. He didn’t answer the gate.View attachment 662451

Crystal River
View attachment 662452
Oh Tom's coming back alright... in week 4!

• Funny
Reactions: Tdreamer
Reactions: Tdreamer
Forgot to mention that I met a friendly fellow at the Syracuse supercharger. I believe he said he was Sam from Rochester. He knew @Bighorn @NKYTA @Shesmyne2" and some others from the old Tesla forum. It's still a small world out there sometimes in the Tesla family.

Another funny thing about this trip is that I managed to drive from Ellensburg, WA to Sheffield, OH without seeing another Tesla at the superchargers. Some of my charges were after dark when it's more likely to be charging alone, but probably half of them were during prime time daylight hours (afternoon and early evening). Although those were in Montana and North Dakota on a Monday and Tuesday respectively so "prime time" is relative. I did see one other Tesla on the highway near Bozeman, MT, but never saw her at a supercharger so maybe she was a local. It's interesting to see that there are still some parts of the country where Teslas are quite rare.