Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to mention that I met a friendly fellow at the Syracuse supercharger. I believe he said he was Sam from Rochester. He knew @Bighorn @NKYTA @Shesmyne2" and some others from the old Tesla forum. It's still a small world out there sometimes in the Tesla family.
That was probably "Silver2K" , I think his name was Sam and I know he lives in that area.

• Informative
Reactions: PLUS EV and NKYTA
I'll be departing in a fortnight for my trip to Atlanta and Pittsburgh (gonna meet up with the inimitable Darren S!)

Anyway, I'm taking my wife's Model 3 instead of the poky charging S. I have rarely Supercharged the 3; on those occasions the temperatures were coolish and the battery level was ~50%. I have no experience charging that car on road trips, so don't know how long charging sessions generally take. To those of you with vast knowledge and experience I ask:

Exclusive of plug and bug sessions just to put a notch in my belt.....

Assumptions are that I arrive at a SC with ~15% SOC, and all things being equal--no sharing with V2 models, and no coolish temperatures....We have a 2018 long range M3 with ~320 miles of rated range.

About how long to go from 15% to 40% at a V3 or a V2? How much longer to go to 60%? 80%?

At what SOC do the V3 speeds start to taper drastically? How about the V2 SC?

Also, does it make more sense on occasion (especially if charging is rapid) to charge to 80%+ if we will take some time to get some exercise or grab a quick bite nearby? I guess what I am asking is that especially with V3, how much time is saved by charging to a low SOC and stopping 98 miles down the road versus charging to a higher SOC and bypassing the SC 98 miles down the road and grabbing the next one that is 175 miles distant?

Thank you all for your advice! Happy Trails to those on their way to South Dakota. Home of Rex the drug-sniffing canine and his trusty handler who lurks by Exit 21 on Interstate 90.

SoS Trip Day3

921. Peoria, IL
922. Altoona, IA
923. Shelby, IA

SoS Trip Day 3.JPG
SoS Trip Day 3b.JPG

We have a late 2018 Model 3 LR AWD. I'll answer your questions based on a couple sample charge logs from Teslafi. Both charges were hundreds of miles into their respective trips so the battery should have been thoroughly preconditioned.
About how long to go from 15% to 40% at a V3 or a V2? How much longer to go to 60%? 80%?
V3: 15-40% = <7m, 40-60% = ~7m, 60-80% = ~11m
V2:
15-40% = ~8m, 40-60% = ~7m, 60-80% = ~11m
Due to the aggressive taper, the charging time isn't dramatically different in ideal conditions. The biggest benefit in real-world use is the lack of pairing issues with V3. You pretty much get as much as the car can take every time.
At what SOC do the V3 speeds start to taper drastically? How about the V2 SC?
V3 speeds begin to taper immediately. I have seen >=250kW on many occasions but Teslafi has never captured more than about 225kW because in minute between api calls the power has already tapered significantly. V2 maintains max charge rate of ~145kW until the mid-40% range so the V3 benefit is all <45% in otherwise ideal conditions (no paired V2, etc).
Also, does it make more sense on occasion (especially if charging is rapid) to charge to 80%+ if we will take some time to get some exercise or grab a quick bite nearby? I guess what I am asking is that especially with V3, how much time is saved by charging to a low SOC and stopping 98 miles down the road versus charging to a higher SOC and bypassing the SC 98 miles down the road and grabbing the next one that is 175 miles distant?
If you are going to stop for food/breaks anyways, you might as well be charging. That being said, we find ourselves struggling to get even something quick like In-N-Out ordered and consumed by the time the car has hit 80% if we don't pull in with a low enough SOC (even at a V2).
Screen Shot 2021-05-15 at 5.49.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-15 at 5.46.33 PM.png

It was a good day. Atlanta traffic cooperated. Nice when superchargers are a few miles apart!

Now, a little break and then off to Custer!

SoS Day 2 - May 15
Polaris, OH
Chillicothe, OH
Florence, KY
Louisville - Towne Center Drive, KY
Dickson, TN
Nashville - Charlotte Pike, TN
Nashville, TN
Brentwood - Old Hickory Boulevard, TN
Nashville - Brentwood (SC), TN
Cookeville, TN
Manchester, TN
Acworth, GA
Marietta, GA
Atlanta, GA
Atlanta - Lenox Road, GA
Atlanta - Peachtree Road, GA
Alpharetta, GA
Peachtree Corners, GA
Buford, GA

Friday summary:
Florida:
Gainesville
Lake City
Live Oak
Tallahassee
Marianna
Panama City Beach
DeFunlak Springs
Crestview

Georgia
Valdosta
Tifton

Alabama
Greenville

In Ocala I met up with Chris Salvo from the Electrified Garage to say hello. Chris recently moved to Ocala from New England to open the second and third EG locations in Florida to meet the growing need for post warranty Tesla service.

DeFunlak Springs was an interesting supercharger. A row of parking spots on a side street were used instead of a parking lot at some business.
314C65F6-C5F7-4C7C-8584-002B900557B4.jpeg
C056EBBD-83CA-4D09-BDD6-00A1A5880825.jpeg

Friday, 5/14/2021
Ashland, NH
Tilton, NH
(Did not see @PlusEV - but then I was there mid-afternoon, and he likes to charge at oh-dark-100.)

Saturday, 5/15/2021
Bethel, ME

Hopefully a few more tomorrow as we vector west.
I was in Tilton from about 3-3:30pm that day. We must have just missed each other.

Last edited:
@tes-s @Tdreamer any on the ground info about Douglasville, GA? I thought it was showing as open on supercharge.info recently, but now it's back to a construction cone. Thread information seems ambiguous. Might affect the order of how I do things next couple days. Thanks for any info.
Charging there right now…. I think @tes-s was here a few hours ago. We’re both doing the Atlanta area oddly enough but probably won’t cross paths.
72EACFE6-109F-4760-94E5-74DA72879691.jpeg
6C3A69A9-057F-43A3-A6ED-8961C9E7AF74.jpeg