Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for digging up the historical post. I didn't see any sign saying no public charging, but I wasn't really looking for one at the time either. I'm certainly not looking to rewrite the rules either. I guess it would be nice if supercharge.info reflected permanently closed status though to be consistent with whatever signage may exist stating it's not available for use.
I would think it counts if it's on supercharge.info. Actually I kind of think it should count if it's accessible even though we could maybe take it off our map for ones that are very difficult to access (so people can reasonably clear states if they are into that).

When did you visit SF Geary? I don't see it mentioned on any of your recent posts (except for asking why it still shows.)
Page #660

Page #660

My fault. I just entered it so it should show in tableau tomorrow.

Reactions: NKYTA
I would think it counts if it's on supercharge.info. Actually I kind of think it should count if it's accessible even though we could maybe take it off our map for ones that are very difficult to access (so people can reasonably clear states if they are into that).
The Chicago service center is annoying me with its red unvisited pin. There is no signage to indicate it isn’t for customer use but they sure do like to keep cars parked in the stalls.

Now that I am home, I'm trying to figure out what happened with the Tableau URLs. I cannot find any announcements of changes so have started a discussion on the community forums. I wIll update you if anyone replies. I fear they have further hobbled the free version of Tableau.

My Custer trip wasn't nearly as epic as many of yours. but it was a great trip if I do say so myself
  • 64 new-to-me superchargers
  • 1 first (Chicago Elston Ave)
  • 6,878 miles
  • Great visits with family and friends
  • Some great side trips along the way
  • Amazing to meet so many of you in Custer. Can't wait for the next meet-up.

1622587012115.png

1622587071885.png

1622586347889.png

Now that I am home, I'm trying to figure out what happened with the Tableau URLs. I cannot find any announcements of changes so have started a discussion on the community forums. I wIll update you if anyone replies. I fear they have further hobbled the free version of Tableau.

My Custer trip wasn't nearly as epic as many of yours. but it was a great trip if I do say so myself
  • 6,878 miles

View attachment 668530

View attachment 668531

View attachment 668526
So sad; you added 64 chargers and FELL in the rankings.
Since you're an admin, maybe you can add some custom code to always appear in the top 10. Top 5? ;)

Haven't been on the road for awhile. We weren't fully vaccinated in time to go to SOS in Custer ---- sounds like it was a good time. Maybe next year!

I did get out and do a short trip for "nearby" superchargers.

Please add the following for me:

5/31/21:
Stafford, VA
King George - Owens Dr, VA
California, MD
Waldorf, MD

6/1/21:
Sterling, VA

• 6,878 miles

View attachment 668530

View attachment 668531

View attachment 668526
I hate to say it but I literally lol'd at "fell to 11th place." That's some serious competition in that part of the leaderboard!

As always impressive visualizations. Looks like a GREAT trip!

That's my sentiment as well. But I'll let others decide the fate of the charge there. @tes-s has updated the supercharge.info data for the Alpharetta site (and perhaps others) to indicate "no public charging" in addition to the previous designation of limited hours to address this point.

My dim memory seems to recall that Macon GA has two SC. Yet Tesla and Plugshare show but one sorta on the NW outskirts. Is there one actually closer to town? Or is it closed now?

In today’s news:

Please post the following to my permanent record, all in the Lone Star State:

El Paso
Van Horn
Pecos
Fort Stockton
Ozona
Junction

Thank you!
The second supercharger in Macon is still there, but absolutely NOT one you want to go to off-hours. I pulled in there around 5:30am on my route through a few weeks back and the locals milling about the parking lot scattered as I slowly pulled in. Lots of empty bottles around the pedestals, and I felt very uncomfortable being there. I literally parked adjacent to the stalls (vs. backing in) so as to enable a faster departure if needed, and stood by the plug just long enough to see the flashing green light before I bolted. It still shows on supercharge.info which is why it was on my route, and is perfectly functional. Just not where you want to be at night.

The second supercharger site in Joplin is in a similar state (in supercharge.info, but I think removed from the car's nav). At an abandoned hotel. It's just creepy being there at night - but I had no concerns about my safety at 1:30am there. No photo from Macon for reasons stated above.
1622636826465.png

IMG_3212.jpeg

That's my sentiment as well. But I'll let others decide the fate of the charge there. @tes-s has updated the supercharge.info data for the Alpharetta site (and perhaps others) to indicate "no public charging" in addition to the previous designation of limited hours to address this point.
The current rule is we do not count private superchargers used by Tesla and other companies for their fleets as part of the game. I believe it was discussed because people said they could "ask permission" and legally charge there - we decided not to include them, only public superchargers.

Like any rule, this can be revisited.

I think I remember a discussion on excluding superchargers where you have to pay to park - and we decided to include them.

The Alpharetta supercharger in question was discussed and excluded from the game. Again, like any decision, it can be revisited.

Salesforce confirms Tableau regressed with the recent upgrade and they "are looking into it."

Finally made it to Custer today, only two weeks late (or 50 weeks early). Just by happenstance it's #700 for me. Also did Badlands NP.

I went to the first few Sound of Silence meetups. They were a great stop on longer road trips.
Aside: one of those trips is when I hit the deer (well it flew thru my windshield!) My experience with Tesla Model X safety

a) I attached a zip that contains the hilarious story of Elon having to stop over in Cluster, SD on the cross-country trip. From the source!
b) I don't think I posted this before but here is a map I made of what I considered the best route thru the Custer State Park to approach the tunnels from the good side that allowed some cool visuals (ie. see Mt Rushmore at the end of the tunnel).

JfKJj1C.jpg

Mt Rushmore can be seen at the end of this tunnel:
4LbFLz9.jpg

Attachments

• Elon roadtrip Voice_170520.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Well, gang, today was not nearly as titillating as yesterday’s encounter with the 21st Century Lady Godiva gamboling about a Texas picnic area.
Instead, a pickup truck was being winched from a ditch in the median of I-10 east of Junction TX. Not to be outdone, about 15 miles west of Beaumont semi #1 rear-ended the trailer of semi #2 tying up traffic for about 45 minutes. The coup de grace was a jackknifed semi on I-10 smack in the middle of Lake Charles Louisiana. Fun times on Interstate 10 today.

Today’s haul (June the two) all still in Texas:

Leon Springs
San Antonio
Schertz
San Marcos
Flatonia
Columbus
Katy
Houston-Westheimer Road
Houston
Channelview

Thank you!