Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya and agree. That's why I wanted to post the figures. Let's stick with the Google Sheets for now and see how far it'll get us until either Google Sheets breaks or the free Tableau goes away/becomes unworkable. We may need to eventually remove players who've gone dormant. At least for now, things seem to be holding together. Between @Big Earl and me, we can push updates to Tableau when it hiccups and @JSergeant and @tes-s can hopefully keep Sheets working.

It's not the RDS that is driving that cost. The "free" version of Tableau does not allow direct connect to a database. I do not have the skills atm to build visualizations on top of the RDS (or any other relational database) natively with datascience tools. If we found someone in our midst with those skills, they could probably add them. @Teefal might come through or maybe someone could build on top of @aNullValue's database. In short, we now have two database structures available to build upon if we can identify someone who can help us do so.
A belated reply to this topic, but I think I agree with most that the Tableau costs associated with database enablement are just not something that makes sense for this game. I'll leave it at that.

Reactions: gnxs
Felt like a road trip was in order today.
Drove down (south and west of home) to Indianapolis and back.
New supercharger sites today (6/15/2021):
Kokomo, IN
Zionsville, IN
Speedway, IN (picture below captured there)
Indianapolis, IN (at LaQuinta)
Richmond, IN
IMG_20210615_143155.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: NKYTA
I don't see word getting around, so I'll just copy/paste this note I got from Patreon:

Greetings supercharge.info patrons.​
I’m writing to let you know that after many years I am stepping away from this project.​
Long time community member Cory Wright has agreed to take over hosting the site and coordinating future improvements. I believe he will discuss some of his plans at forum.supercharge.info in the days ahead.​
Cory and I have been working together for a few weeks to transfer the site infrastructure and code. The final step is to hand over this patreon account, which I will complete after sending this message. You’ll see the creator change from me to Cory, and all of your future contributions will go to Cory.​
I have enjoyed working on supercharge.info and your contributions let me know that the work was appreciated.​
Thank you!​
Keith / Blueshift​

First: Thank you BlueShift for taking on a labor of love for us Tesla owners, without even having a Tesla yourself. (At least as of the last time we talked.) Edit: I guess he did end up getting a Model 3 a couple years back.

Second: Keith and I discussed a couple of times the possibility of adding the "Superchargers Visited" feature to supercharge.info. It would not be a difficult project. I actually did most of it some time ago, when our database was part of the actual blog thread. (That was when it was based on Google Maps, before Google made that too annoying for small projects.) Supercharge.info is SOOOO much more responsive than Tableau. And it has a built-in trip-planning (and -saving) feature, keyed off the user's TMC login (assuming you chose the same id when you created your supercharge.info account).

I propose that we approach Cory about adding this feature. I assume that the Google Sheets API works well enough to make this possible. Another advantage would be that the Superchargers Visited database and the supercharge.info chargers database could be more tightly linked (or possibly merged) to banish the occasional name mismatches in chargers.
I've always felt that integration with supercharge.info would be the ideal outcome. I would be happy to support in any way I can. I wonder if @aNullValue would be willing to integrate (or leverage) his database work to get it into the backend of supercharge.info in partnership with @corywright?

I don't see word getting around, so I'll just copy/paste this note I got from Patreon:

Greetings supercharge.info patrons.​
I’m writing to let you know that after many years I am stepping away from this project.​
Long time community member Cory Wright has agreed to take over hosting the site and coordinating future improvements. I believe he will discuss some of his plans at forum.supercharge.info in the days ahead.​
Cory and I have been working together for a few weeks to transfer the site infrastructure and code. The final step is to hand over this patreon account, which I will complete after sending this message. You’ll see the creator change from me to Cory, and all of your future contributions will go to Cory.​
I have enjoyed working on supercharge.info and your contributions let me know that the work was appreciated.​
Thank you!​
Keith / Blueshift​

First: Thank you BlueShift for taking on a labor of love for us Tesla owners, without even having a Tesla yourself. (At least as of the last time we talked.) Edit: I guess he did end up getting a Model 3 a couple years back.

Second: Keith and I discussed a couple of times the possibility of adding the "Superchargers Visited" feature to supercharge.info. It would not be a difficult project. I actually did most of it some time ago, when our database was part of the actual blog thread. (That was when it was based on Google Maps, before Google made that too annoying for small projects.) Supercharge.info is SOOOO much more responsive than Tableau. And it has a built-in trip-planning (and -saving) feature, keyed off the user's TMC login (assuming you chose the same id when you created your supercharge.info account).

I propose that we approach Cory about adding this feature. I assume that the Google Sheets API works well enough to make this possible. Another advantage would be that the Superchargers Visited database and the supercharge.info chargers database could be more tightly linked (or possibly merged) to banish the occasional name mismatches in chargers.
I already keep track of my stops by placing a custom pin on the supercharge.info map for each stop. I've been hoping for proper integration since I first started this journey.
1623856534650.png

I already keep track of my stops by placing a custom pin on the supercharge.info map for each stop. I've been hoping for proper integration since I first started this journey. View attachment 673956

Be careful with that. I've had my custom pins disappear on me. I use them for frequently visited locations like friends, family and other routine road trip stops.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Spreadsheet already updated.

06/15/21
Bell, CA
Cerritos, CA
Buena Park - Beach Blvd, CA
Anaheim - E Katella Ave, CA
Santa Ana - E 5th St, CA

06/16/21
Irvine - Main St, CA
Irvine - Michelson Dr, CA
Irvine - Culver Drive, CA
Irvine - Walnut Ave, CA
Mission Viejo, CA
San Clemente - Av. Vista Hermosa, CA
La Jolla, CA
San Diego - Balboa Mesa, CA
Chula Vista, CA

It looks like I made a "First" without realizing it at the time, so I don't have a photo of the site: La Jolla. I do, however, have a photo of my charge port:
IMG_3190.jpeg

Wow, it's so nice to finally post an update here again. Haven't added a single visit in over a year due to the strict rules in Norway for going abroad. But today I got my car upgraded to accept V3 chargers, and there have been a few of those put up in Norway lately. Just 2 visits today, but a few more are close by.

#192 Skien Arkaden, Norway
#193 Langrønningen, Norway

Spread sheet updated.

Good to be back :)

SoS Trip Day 35

Yes, believe it or not,this trip is still underway, resuming after a 4 day backtrack to Oregon for a family event. We're in Victorville, CA, which puts us back on our originally planned itinerary, unfortunately leaving a lot of California to be visited at a later date. The heat is oppressive here (Tessie was registering 111 while we were in motion around Hesperia.)

1018. Patterson - Speno Dr, CA
1019. Firebaugh, CA
1020. Palmdale, CA
1021. Hesperia, CA

SoS Trip Day 35.JPG
SoS Trip Day 35b.JPG

I already keep track of my stops by placing a custom pin on the supercharge.info map for each stop. I've been hoping for proper integration since I first started this journey. View attachment 673956
I found that using the Superchargers app for the iPhone is a great way to log locations I have visited. Would be great if it had the ability to sync data with the supercharge.info site.

IMG_22F6972E2671-1.jpeg