Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you missed the 3 Alameda chargers. If you come back this way let me know. Looks like you left yourself enough chargers in the Bay Area to break the record for a single day. Just get some sleep and get up at midnight and spend 24 hours touching every single charger. If you do that don't bother trying to meet up with anyone until you can sleep again at the end of those 24 hours.

You make it sound easy. ;)

SoS Trip Day 38

No new chargers today, but I did want to post to note that I visited two old (original) locations which now have a mixture of V2 and V3 Superchargers. I hadn't seen that before. These were Holbrook, AZ and Gallup, NM. If you are not paying attention it is easy to end up on a V2. I also explained that to two people at Holbrook. They were both using the V2's. After I explained to them, one of them, who was a 1 week owner of a Y thanked me and moved his car. The other guy said he wasn't in a big hurry so he stayed put.

At Gallup, there was one car on a V2 but I didn't see the owner. The three other cars were on the V3's.

SoS Trip Day 38

No new chargers today, but I did want to post to note that I visited two old (original) locations which now have a mixture of V2 and V3 Superchargers. I hadn't seen that before. These were Holbrook, AZ and Gallup, NM. If you are not paying attention it is easy to end up on a V2. I also explained that to two people at Holbrook. They were both using the V2's. After I explained to them, one of them, who was a 1 week owner of a Y thanked me and moved his car. The other guy said he wasn't in a big hurry so he stayed put.

At Gallup, there was one car on a V2 but I didn't see the owner. The three other cars were on the V3's.
SoS Trip Day 38 🤣🤣

Was the Reno you visited S Virginia St or N Sierra St? I've assumed S Virginia St - let me know if that is incorrect.
Yes, S. Virgina. I drove by the other one too, but had an 18' trailer.... as I pulled into the parking structure to get to the lot it said "No Trailers or RVs" so I chickened out before pulling all the way in and backed out. It looked like I might get stuck in there so didn't want to risk it. Towing sure makes this game an adventure. LOL

I’ve had a bit of a head cold all weekend that’s thrown my sleep schedule out of whack. Making the best of the situation, I decided to go to Virginia Beach at 4:30 this morning. It’s been taunting me for a few days but traffic has been awful, so this worked out well.

6/20:

905. Virginia Beach, VA (first, surprisingly)

F10B785A-236A-43C3-9951-8B50A28B14D0.jpeg

3940A1D4-01DD-4FD3-9737-238E9641E14E.jpeg

80E47847-CCFA-4071-9FF8-51DC3538E362.jpeg
8B82E9BE-54F2-4B90-BF95-2908AF07B5A8.jpeg

I’ve had a bit of a head cold all weekend that’s thrown my sleep schedule out of whack. Making the best of the situation, I decided to go to Virginia Beach at 4:30 this morning. It’s been taunting me for a few days but traffic has been awful, so this worked out well.

6/20:

905. Virginia Beach, VA (first, surprisingly)

View attachment 675473
View attachment 675476
View attachment 675474View attachment 675475
We contemplated Virginia Beach and the ferry home to NJ, but did Harrisonburg instead and returned to DC for a few more games of Backgammon. You might do a quick covid test.
Bristol briefly caught our attention yesterday for our return to WY tomorrow.

Reactions: Big Earl
@Bighorn I just did a quick search and Avis seems to be the best option. They have something called Avis Prestige where you're guaranteed a specific brand of car when you hire, i.e. Tesla (usually you can only select a car class). However they come with a range limit, and it doesn't say how far that is, before you start to go through the rental forms. I'll give them a call tomorrow and ask.

"Nabobil" is more like a car sharing app (it literally means "Neighbor car") and not particularly suited to hire a car for vacations or road trips. You can drive as far as you want, but once you're above the limit it gets charged by the km, and it will very quickly add up.

Came home from our 2-week trip yesterday. Hit much of the Blue Ridge Parkway starting in Asheville NC. That was a little challenging because all travel routing tools want you to go on major (faster) roads. Meandered back staying at a couple of BnBs and planned around an evening (8p-9:30p) Segway tour in Pittsburgh PA that turned out to be very cool ($5 after 4pm parking garage had several 80 amp Tesla chargers to boot). Had extra time going thru Indiana to meet a relative and stopped at a handmade ice cream shoppe near a Model T Museum. Fun to see/think about how far we've come. Added several new superchargers to the spreadsheet.

whPZP6w.jpg

OrSDVLU.jpg

rQzcyVT.jpg

xhinSQE.jpg

Via TeslaFI
Counts: 374 Charges At 155 Locations
Added: 13,432.32 kWh
Charging time: 8 Days 19 Hours 35 Minutes
Avg time: 33 Minutes

Last edited:
I hear ya and agree. That's why I wanted to post the figures. Let's stick with the Google Sheets for now and see how far it'll get us until either Google Sheets breaks or the free Tableau goes away/becomes unworkable. We may need to eventually remove players who've gone dormant. At least for now, things seem to be holding together. Between @Big Earl and me, we can push updates to Tableau when it hiccups and @JSergeant and @tes-s can hopefully keep Sheets working.

It's not the RDS that is driving that cost. The "free" version of Tableau does not allow direct connect to a database. I do not have the skills atm to build visualizations on top of the RDS (or any other relational database) natively with datascience tools. If we found someone in our midst with those skills, they could probably add them. @Teefal might come through or maybe someone could build on top of @aNullValue's database. In short, we now have two database structures available to build upon if we can identify someone who can help us do so.
Hi guys, the funeral was yesterday. Organized everything myself in spite of epic level family dysfunction. (Emergency rooms, kicking of dogs, cops and nudity). Back at it the web/mobile app again.

Wow! When's the movie coming out??

Holbrook V2s are closer to the road. I had to tell people there about the V3s, as well. I didn’t even notice which I used in Gallup because there was only one stall open.

Same thing at the new Fresno location. The original location is closer to the road and V2 and the new location almost cannot be seen from there. When you are that close Tesla Nav only shows a single Supercharger dot on screen, so it's even more confusing. At least with the dual stations people in the know will see the thinner cables and gravitate there.