Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's challenge was just a whole lot of miles. I even dropped some of the ones in VA that I was going to do just so that I could actually ensure that I could be in DC on time for this weekend. Tomorrow's challenge will be traffic. It's probably going to be another long day...but if I get everything done that I want to then I can take two days off and enjoy some fireworks and the rest of the sights in our nations capitol before heading for home on Monday.

July 1 -
Easton, MD
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Ocean City, MD
Virginia Beach, VA
Newport News, VA
Williamsburg, VA
Tappahannock, VA
Charlottesville, VA
Madison, VA ( This one makes 80 new chargers on this trip )
Stafford, VA
King George, VA
California, MD
Waldorf, MD

Just rolled over to 99,000 miles today too. There doesn't appear to be another 1000 miles left in this trip...so looks like that milestone will need to be earned in a future endeavor.

Someone should go snag a first at Marquette, MI while @IT Geek is away:)

Add: Oh my, it's quite a trek up to the UP.

We are in Grand Rapids for the weekend, so it’s tempting. It is indeed a long drive up there… 16 hours round trip and it really deserves at least an overnight in a cool place. We’ll probably hold off until all three are open and we can make a proper long weekend adventure out of it. This weekend is already pretty full with 4th festivities and a father in law who is recovering from a recent stroke. We’ll see… maybe I can sneak away for a quick day trip while Jason catches up with his parents (probably not). 🤪

edit: I see Escanaba isn’t ready yet. I’m definitely not driving up there just for Marquette.

Last edited:
Just three new SCs, but I cleared two states with them:
6/18 - Monument CO
6/20 - Tucson, East Skyline Dr AZ
6/23 - Tacna AZ
You jinxed it. Now Tesla is going to open up new superchargers in Colorado and Arizona next week.

I didn't visit many superchargers today, but I enjoyed two long walks, with temps in the high 60s.
Santa Rosa, CA
Fort Bragg, CA

Spreadsheet updated.

You jinxed it. Now Tesla is going to open up new superchargers in Colorado and Arizona next week.
I'm convinced that's why there are three SC's at the extreme southern tip of Texas... Because I've been there twice now.

The other area of the country that should be expecting a new charger very soon (now that I've cleared it) is Cape Cod. You're welcome.

Thx. I didn't hit any others. Looks like I should have hit Pittsburgh at least. Sort of a timing thing on when we arrived, a check in 'mess', eating, making the segway tour after they changed starting location (vs next to my hotel!), and heading out early. As well I don't go too far out of the way for superchargers but I could have done a little better in this case without much inconvenience for me {and wifey ;) }.

My TeslaFI travels.
W4pY6nu.jpg
At least you visited. 😊

I understand the timing and schedule thing on trips so no worries there plus there will be plenty of ones just off the highway on the rest of your trip. Enjoy.

Since they are doing all this pushing that results in breakage, when should we be able to push back?

At least that was how we handled things on the playground. 😵
As they say, you get what you pay for. On a more serious note, I have no inside knowledge but I suspect they are moving quickly behind the scenes to integrate with the Salesforce architecture. Each version is probably changing the underlying file structures a bit more each time.

California, MD

When you look at this location on the map, you think "oh, this will be a nice drive off the interstate.". Unfortunately, the reality is never ending traffic lights that are always red.
Hmm... What route did you take? I went there from King George and I'll say that I enjoyed it quite a bit. Was a bit dark towards the end though so that made it interesting... The route to Waldorf was straight and boring though....so that might be the difference.

Alright, I'm in DC. Leave it to me to turn what should be a 500 mile drive into a 2800 mile one...but I've arrived in time for the fireworks and sight seeing to commence in earnest tomorrow. Although I did do a bit of sight seeing up in Gettysburg today. I've never actually been there before so I spent a few hours in town checking things out. It's also a good primer for DC.

July 2nd
Hanover, MD
Baltimore, MD - South Caton Ave
Baltimore, MD -Boston Street
White Marsh, MD
Towson, MD
Gettysburg, PA
Frederick, MD
Rockville, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Reston, VA
Sterling, VA
Ashburn, VA
Chantilly, VA
Vienna, VA
Falls Church, VA
Washington, DC - Wisconsin Ave

Took me 10 hours to go about 300 miles today. So a 30MPH average. Not the greatest...but I did expect that out of DC (during morning rush hour in the rain, not on a weekend).

That makes an even 100 new chargers since the start of this journey. I'll likely get a handful more on the way home.

Probably going to miss a first in Portage...and that stings. Getting to the UP is a tall task, but driving across the state is something that I can actually do in one charge (just barely...but Portage is much closer than that).

Alright, I'm in DC. Leave it to me to turn what should be a 500 mile drive into a 2800 mile one...but I've arrived in time for the fireworks and sight seeing to commence in earnest tomorrow. Although I did do a bit of sight seeing up in Gettysburg today. I've never actually been there before so I spent a few hours in town checking things out. It's also a good primer for DC.

July 2nd
Hanover, MD
Baltimore, MD - South Caton Ave
Baltimore, MD -Boston Street
White Marsh, MD
Towson, MD
Gettysburg, PA
Frederick, MD
Rockville, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Reston, VA
Sterling, VA
Ashburn, VA
Chantilly, VA
Vienna, VA
Falls Church, VA
Washington, DC - Wisconsin Ave

Took me 10 hours to go about 300 miles today. So a 30MPH average. Not the greatest...but I did expect that out of DC (during morning rush hour in the rain, not on a weekend).

That makes an even 100 new chargers since the start of this journey. I'll likely get a handful more on the way home.

Probably going to miss a first in Portage...and that stings. Getting to the UP is a tall task, but driving across the state is something that I can actually do in one charge (just barely...but Portage is much closer than that).
There is a meetup in WV Saturday (tomorrow) of you'd like to join us. DM me for details.

Reactions: Big Earl
Hmm... What route did you take? I went there from King George and I'll say that I enjoyed it quite a bit. Was a bit dark towards the end though so that made it interesting... The route to Waldorf was straight and boring though....so that might be the difference.
Going down, Route 5 from Waldorf. Coming back, Route 4, which is much better.