Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
What time is it? GAME TIME! Just left New Jersey headed to Cleveland tonight, Columbus July 8, Oconomowoc and Chicago July 9, western North Dakota July 11, big timber, MT July 12, oh and glacier national Park July 13 to 23.
After that heading to Eugene Oregon with visits to Seattle and Sacramento. Route home is uncertain so far but hope to see you on the road!

If you think our paths will cross email me at benswing at hotmail,
It will be fun to meet some competitors in person!

The concept of a fixed peak capacity for roadways is appealing, but not reality. If you build a road bigger, it just attracts more vehicles. Induced demand - Wikipedia
Yes, that is my point. Fixed peak capacity for supercharging stations is appealing, but not reality. Like roadways, it will just attract more vehicles until there is a more limiting constraint.

You jinxed it. Now Tesla is going to open up new superchargers in Colorado and Arizona next week.
Yup, I jinxed it. I checked Tableau Sunday night, and there it was: "Silverthorne - Ruby Ranch Rd, CO". I got out first thing in the morning, had a nice 1-hour drive up the hill for a "first charge". Driving up, I noticed that I-70 was almost continuous stop-and-go from Silverthorne to Idaho Springs due to 4th-of-July homeward bound traffic, so I took the pass and side roads on the way back - an added half hour. (Spreadsheet updated)
1625674332665.png

Tesla could do much more on this front to help people charge efficiently. It must just not be high enough on the priority list to devote the limited programming resources to the task.
What would you suggest? They have redesigned the chargers to not require pairing and changed the algorithm on the ones that do to not penalize the latter Tesla so much. They added preconditioning to the cars so you arrive READY to charge. They have added idle fees and charging hours to reflect the cost of energy and supposedly started charging for overhead, though I haven't noticed it yet. They mostly have the directions to the chargers optimized, although I usually will look to the left if she says "Your destination is on the right" cuz she is often wrong.
I'd be totally cool with couples and families collecting superchargers together. While I think it would be appreciated to be able to distinguish group efforts from individual efforts, I don't particularly feel that is essential. If this game helps get families and couples out on the road experiencing this beautiful world, then I say that is great.
If we can do groups I wanna be on one with @PLUS EV, cuz I am WAY down the list otherwise. Might have picked @Bighorn, but I haven't officially met him yet. George I know I like.

But seriously, how would groups handle the second visit to a charger? Just tag it to another member? Not sure it really is worth changing the way we do this already...
Yes, that is my point. Fixed peak capacity for supercharging stations is appealing, but not reality. Like roadways, it will just attract more vehicles until there is a more limiting constraint.
Will it? Electrify America would be all the proof that this ISN'T true. Even this past FREE 4th of July holiday event I was charging alone each time.

I live in NorCal and except for Silicon Valley you never see a line for chargers, but in SoCal, there are lines everywhere. Does that mean they shouldn't have built as many chargers down there as they did? I think they need to build MORE!

Or I misunderstood your comment.

Reactions: gnxs and juliusa
What would you suggest? They have redesigned the chargers to not require pairing and changed the algorithm on the ones that do to not penalize the latter Tesla so much. They added preconditioning to the cars so you arrive READY to charge. They have added idle fees and charging hours to reflect the cost of energy and supposedly started charging for overhead, though I haven't noticed it yet. They mostly have the directions to the chargers optimized, although I usually will look to the left if she says "Your destination is on the right" cuz she is often wrong.

If we can do groups I wanna be on one with @PLUS EV, cuz I am WAY down the list otherwise. Might have picked @Bighorn, but I haven't officially met him yet. George I know I like.

But seriously, how would groups handle the second visit to a charger? Just tag it to another member? Not sure it really is worth changing the way we do this already...

Will it? Electrify America would be all the proof that this ISN'T true. Even this past FREE 4th of July holiday event I was charging alone each time.

I live in NorCal and except for Silicon Valley you never see a line for chargers, but in SoCal, there are lines everywhere. Does that mean they shouldn't have built as many chargers down there as they did? I think they need to build MORE!

Or I misunderstood your comment.
References available on request.

Randy, I advance for consideration that those of us playing this little game have Supercharged well over 15,000 times over the past six-plus years. We have experience and knowledge that new owners lack. Most new owners will utilize Superchargers for periodic repetitive trips to Grandma's or a favorite weekend getaway, and not on a rather lengthy road trip spanning several thousand miles and a dozen or more charging stations.

In a vacuum, Tesla's algorithms and hardware function very well. But we do not live our lives in vacuums. If you navigate to your distant destination from home at 9PM with 55% SOC you will receive a vastly different result from the following morning when your SOC is 80%. If you leave at zero-dark thirty your needs for bathroom breaks or eating will be different from when you leave at 9:30 AM.

Moreover, even though I use station-to-station navigation, the system always assumes that I will arrive with ~18-20% when I unplug. Yet, shortly after returning to the highway, my estimated arrival SOC jumps by 3-5%, likely because I drive more slowly than the software assumes. If the software can adapt to my habits after I unplug, it surely could adapt during the charging session, n'est-ce pas?

Tesla could do more with their software. Tesla could list the Superchargers on the touchscreen along the route with the more common amenities nearby and let us drivers decide where we would prefer to stop to eat, grab some coffee, or use the facilities. Some locations do not have restrooms available 24 hours a day proximate to the plugs. It would be refreshing to know that information in advance!

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Durn it all! As I was entering today's superchargers into the spreadsheet, I noticed I missed Seattle - Union St, WA.
I'm torn—wanted to clear Washington, but not really in the mood to go back to Seattle.

7/7/2021
Auburn, WA
North Bend, WA
Bellevue, WA
Seattle - 1201 2nd Avenue, WA
Seattle - NW Ballard Way, WA
Seattle - Northgate, WA
Bothell, WA
Blaine, WA

Spreadsheet updated.

Reactions: SilverMonk
Durn it all! As I was entering today's superchargers into the spreadsheet, I noticed I missed Seattle - Union St, WA.
I'm torn—wanted to clear Washington, but not really in the mood to go back to Seattle.

7/7/2021
Auburn, WA
North Bend, WA
Bellevue, WA
Seattle - 1201 2nd Avenue, WA
Seattle - NW Ballard Way, WA
Seattle - Northgate, WA
Bothell, WA
Blaine, WA

Spreadsheet updated.
I guess I should have talked even more at lunch. There was a time when I thought of bringing up that supercharger, but then I didn't see it on your list and you mentioned 2nd avenue so I assumed you had already been to the Union St. location. If it makes you feel better 2nd Ave. is the more difficult one to get, as it's only been open banking hours since it opened during the pandemic.

Reactions: DavidB
Sorry for the big dump but I’ve been on my first road trip with my Tesla to the East coast from Minneapolis and I’ve been busy! I think I went a little nuts in Connecticut yesterday. 😂

7/1/2021
Chicago - North Columbus Drive
Michigan City, IN

7/2/2021
Howe, IN - Gene Stratton Travel Plaza - EB
Maumee, OH
Sandusky, OH
Erie, PA
Cheektowaga, NY

7/3/2021
Buffalo, NY
Victor, NY
Waterloo, NY
Syracuse, NY
Utica, NY
Guilderland, NY
Albany, NY
Brattleboro, VT

7/4/2021
Rutland, VT
South Burlington, VT

7/5/2021
Williston, VT
Berlin, VT
West Lebanon, NH
Hooksett, NH (SB)

7/6/2021
Kennebunk, ME (NB)
Freeport, ME

7/7/2021
Brewer, ME
Augusta, ME
Portland, ME
Kennebunk, ME (SB)
Framingham, MA
Auburn, MA
Manchester, CT
Meriden, CT
Hamden, CT- Dixwell Avenue
Milford, CT - I-95 S
Milford, CT - Boston Post Road
Fairfield, CT - Southbound
Darien, CT (SB)
New Rochelle, NY

Exported my supercharging data from Tesla and compared to data I'm importing into game/app. I've added these to the spreadsheet.

Missed these:

7-Jan-2021 ... Paramus NJ
30-May-2021 ... Woodcliff Lake NJ
20-Jun-2021 ... West Nyack NY

New ones:

4-Jul-2021 ... Doylestown PA
6-Jul-2021 ... Jim Thorpe PA - Northbound

I drove an hour and a half to get Burlington NJ (and visit the great parrot store there), only to get home and realize I already had it :(

I personally need the app I'm making ASAP.

Last edited: