Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
How can we help?

You are all already helping ... I've been reading since January, learning about 3-way continental divides, blown over trucks, headwinds and charge, and commercial citrus ;)

As you talk to each other, you are giving us back America after a time of division, you are inspiring adventure after a time of quarantine, you are showing friendly community after a time of crazed family grief.

I'm close to showing the first demo, then everyone's opinion is welcome, along with testing, testing, testing.

As you talk to each other, you are giving us back America after a time of division, you are inspiring adventure after a time of quarantine, you are showing friendly community after a time of crazed family grief.
What? I never slowed down on Supercharger Hunting, 100/year for the last 3+ years. The only thing I didn't do was go to Canada, but I might not have gone anyway. I have been trying to take my RV back to visit the factory in Winkler for 8 years now, someday...

What would you suggest? They have redesigned the chargers to not require pairing and changed the algorithm on the ones that do to not penalize the latter Tesla so much. They added preconditioning to the cars so you arrive READY to charge. They have added idle fees and charging hours to reflect the cost of energy and supposedly started charging for overhead, though I haven't noticed it yet. They mostly have the directions to the chargers optimized, although I usually will look to the left if she says "Your destination is on the right" cuz she is often wrong.
Those are all great things but they do nothing to gamify the actual act of charging. If you want to sit there to 100%, Tesla doesn't do anything to help you understand that isn't the best way to charge, except in the relatively rare "high usage" warnings. There are lots of indicators in the UX for those who know what to look for, but that isn't the majority of owners. The charging suggestions during nav routing are not optimal IMO. In other words, build on the capabilities you've described by adding more tools for the driver to better understand when to charge and for how long.

Reactions: cpa
Delayed update (already on the spreadsheet): I added Rehoboth Beach DE on July 3 en route to Ocean City MD with friends. Hoping to get one or more of Easton, Annapolis, and Hanover MD on the way home via BWI.

College visits start soon, and I'll be driving two kids around, so I might hit 100 superchargers in the next few months.

I'm close to showing the first demo, then everyone's opinion is welcome, along with testing, testing, testing.
Oh, goody - beta testing!
1625844423240.png

Those are all great things but they do nothing to gamify the actual act of charging. If you want to sit there to 100%, Tesla doesn't do anything to help you understand that isn't the best way to charge, except in the relatively rare "high usage" warnings. There are lots of indicators in the UX for those who know what to look for, but that isn't the majority of owners. The charging suggestions during nav routing are not optimal IMO. In other words, build on the capabilities you've described by adding more tools for the driver to better understand when to charge and for how long.
I do think that the car is VERY good these days about telling you to get back on the road. Even after it finishes the charge needed to continue your trip and now is showing the charge time to your set limit it leaves the message up Ready to Continue Trip, or whatever.

I do a lot of my charging at the free CHAdeMO in town and some times there are others there and the Chevy Bolts all seem to charge to 100%. Perhaps they are all previous Leaf owners who HAD to charge to 100% to get really anywhere. Even when another Bolt is waiting, they are OK with letting the first guy charge to 100%.

I think Tesla does make it easier to understand with the Daily/Trip differentiation on the charge level. My wife's car (Mitsubishi iMiev) is cool, it STOPS the charge at 80% when fast charging. Shame others don't do that. "Did you need more? Just restart the charge cycle"

The Greenlots/EVgo/Blink charge stations aren't really any help as they don't display the SPEED you are charging at, glad ChargePoint does.

Reactions: DavidB
Last night I charged at the Arlington, WA, supercharger, and slept near Rockport, WA. Today I hypermiled took a leisurely drive through the North Cascades National Park—I highly recommend the path; it was the highlight of the week. I also took @PLUS EV 's suggestion of taking Rt 821 (Canyon Road) from Ellensburg to Yakima. Thanks, @PLUS EV ! I also drove through Hanford Reach National Monument—an involuntary park, poisoned by significant amounts of radioactive materials released into the air during World War II and the cold war—a sobering reminder of the damage we have done to our environment.

Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 10.43.04 PM.png

7/9/2021
Entiat, WA
Yakima, WA
Moses Lake, WA
Spokane, WA

Spreadsheet updated.

Last night I charged at the Arlington, WA, supercharger, and slept near Rockport, WA. Today I hypermiled took a leisurely drive through the North Cascades National Park—I highly recommend the path; it was the highlight of the week. I also took @PLUS EV 's suggestion of taking Rt 821 (Canyon Road) from Ellensburg to Yakima. Thanks, @PLUS EV ! I also drove through Hanford Reach National Monument—an involuntary park, poisoned by significant amounts of radioactive materials released into the air during World War II and the cold war—a sobering reminder of the damage we have done to our environment.

View attachment 683155

7/9/2021
Entiat, WA
Yakima, WA
Moses Lake, WA
Spokane, WA

Spreadsheet updated.
A couple weeks ago, I took a day trip seeking out the hottest temperature possible and ended up around Hanford. The all-time record for WA was 118F and there were a couple reports of 118 that tied the record and many 117s, but alas no new record. My Model S's thermometer was pegged to 118 for most of the drive from Richland until I reached the Hanford dot on your map. This was a rural highway with few cars and I was driving 70mph so a fairly legit reading. Never did see a legit 119 though. Unfortunately the car thermometer doesn't have tenths of a degree so I couldn't get any more accurate than that. All I can say is that it was for sure above 117.5F for about 30 miles/30 minutes. I was limited in which roads I could drive because the Hanford facility is still highly restricted in terms of who can go beyond the gates. The car read 118F as I approached the south gate so for all I know there was a higher temp within the restricted area. They don't have any official weather stations in there so I'll never know!

Last edited:
A couple weeks ago, I took a day trip seeking out the hottest temperature possible and ended up around Hanford. The all-time record for WA was 118F and there were a couple reports of 118 that tied the record and many 117s, but alas no new record. My Model S's thermometer was pegged to 118 for most of the drive from Richland until I reached the Hanford dot on your map. This was a rural highway with few cars and I was driving 70mph so a fairly legit reading. Never did see a legit 119 though. Unfortunately the car thermometer doesn't have tenths of a degree so I couldn't get any more accurate than that. All I can say is that it was for sure above 117.5F for about 30 miles/30 minutes. I was limited in which roads I could drive because the Hanford facility is still highly restricted in terms of who can go beyond the gates. The car read 118F as I approached the south gate so for all I know there was a higher temp within the restricted area. They don't have any official weather stations in there so I'll never know!

My brother was recently looking to get a job at the LIGO Hanford Observatory researching black holes but I think he’s moved away from that.

Last edited:
Reactions: PLUS EV
Tonight I will clear all the superchargers in Washington.

I'm glad that's over. I sure wouldn't want to have to drive up the coast again. It would be horrible if I had to drive through the North Cascades National Park again! Imagine the agony if I had to repeat my drive to Point Roberts!

How was your border experience getting to and from Point Roberts?