Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Big Earl , @JSergeant i did plant another seed with @Randy Spencer on the 24 hour challenge as he wafts to the East Coast.
🤗😉

Don‘t take it out on me as as is see his East Coast corridor has huge potential. 🤷😋

Seems like this should be an annual award like the others (Top Charger 2017, etc.) as there are just more chargers out there nowadays than there were in the past. I put up 35 in 2019, @Big Earl put up 40 in 2020, so far @Limited has 39 in 2021. Is 50 possible in one day....maybe? Depending on how many miles you need to drive and the density of the chargers it might be doable. There's always the battle between making a bunch of stops and dealing with the traffic. Part of mine were in Parking garages in Boston and those were slow... But getting highway pairs in CT is soooo easy....as long as it's the right day of the week. :)

Is this not the one at the design center? If not, then yeah, it will need to be taken off my list. Thanks for letting me know.
1626714009599.png

Reactions: CASCRMN
Has anyone posted that the Tesla Design Center SC is closed to the public, effective today?

Has anyone posted that the Tesla Design Center SC is closed to the public, effective today?

Nerts.

I stopped by there the Saturday after Thanksgiving in 2019. It was full with about six cars waiting in line. I figured to press on to other spots to return again another day.

I snoozed. I losed. (Just so it rhymes.)

I saw a post by Bruce @bmah on that topic that I replied to.

Reactions: Big Earl and DavidB
Today's haul:

Price, UT (Free DCFC in town, but I was all full from the rest stop overnight)
Green River, UT (Moab and Blanding were just a bridge too far)
Grand Junction, CO
Aspen, CO (including free DCFC)
Craig, CO (the ChargePoint here is cheaper than Tesla! WHAT?)
and Kremmling, CO (a town with no rest stops but a central park with free charging...)

AND YET My car still thinks it's on the West Coast. I am across the Continental Divide, surely the Mountain Time Zone kicks in SOMEWHERE around here. My iPhone flipped over yesterday, probably at the exact point in space that I changed zones...

Can someone update the Spreadsheet on today and yesterday? Thx

Today's haul:

Grand Junction, CO
and Kremmling, CO (a town with no rest stops but a central park with free charging...)

AND YET My car still thinks it's on the West Coast. I am across the Continental Divide, surely the Mountain Time Zone kicks in SOMEWHERE around here. My iPhone flipped over yesterday, probably at the exact point in space that I changed zones...

Can someone update the Spreadsheet on today and yesterday? Thx

Press and hold your clock for about 5 seconds to reset your time zone. Sometimes it doesn’t update automatically.

Today's haul:

Grand Junction, CO
Be careful with the rates at Chargepoint DCFC stations in Colorado. The most common, including at Craig, CO, is $0.25/kWh PLUS $0.20/minute "parking fee." Given how slow they are, that often works out to more than $0.50/kWh for a charging session!

There is some pushback on those high rates and the Montrose, CO Chargepoint DCFC was recently lowered to $0.30/kWh, no "parking fee" plus a $24/hr ($0.40/minute) idle fee after a ten minute grace period. That's pretty close to the same rate as the adjacent Superchargers and much more reasonable.