Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the broken glass club as well. Appointment to fix that and front upper control arms in a couple of weeks.

20210726_191839.jpg

Lots of miles today.

968. DeFuniak Springs, FL
969. Crestview, FL
970. Mobile, AL
971. Greenville, AL
972. Columbus, GA
973. Newnan, GA
974. East Point, GA
975. Douglasville, GA
976. Marietta, GA
977. McDonough, GA
978. Madison, GA
979. Fair Play, SC

The owner of the travel center that hosts the Fair Play Supercharger is nice. He welcomed me and said they have had quite a few Teslas coming through. He’s opening up a restaurant soon, too, so real food will be an option at this location.

Last edited:
I believe I'm on my 5th Model S windshield (which got a ding immediately on day 1 lol). I also have a cracked roof which I am choosing not to replace. What is it with the glass on these cars?
In my two cases, I saw the rocks kicked up by the trucks I was passing. Just bad luck—can't blame Tesla for rocks that hit the windshield.
We replaced the rear window two years ago and it’s cracked again, …
Cases like this, however, concern me. Rear glass shouldn't crack under normal conditions.

In my two cases, I saw the rocks kicked up by the trucks I was passing. Just bad luck—can't blame Tesla for rocks that hit the windshield.

Cases like this, however, concern me. Rear glass shouldn't crack under normal conditions.

The first time was a rock that cracked the exterior pane. This time it’s the interior pane - perhaps an installation issue. I need to check into warranty repair with Safelite.

Reactions: DavidB
For the windshield which has 4 rock chips already I am thinking about encouraging Tesla to release Armored Glass versions for the non-semi/CyberTruck vehicles so we can benefit from the better vision. But I already have an appt to replace the top piece of glass. It seems wrong for insurance to increase your premium because you got a rock kicked up... I didn't get a premium increase when a drunk rear-ended me. I just called them and told them it happened and where I was taking it and they did everything else (of course they probably made the other insurance company pay, but in neither case was it my fault).

I wrapped up the x-country trip last night but didn't finish uploading to the shared album until just now, feel free to check it out, but there are TOO MANY pics from the Star Trek sets as we are serious fanboys.

Anyone can view this shared album at: iCloud Photo Sharing

Lots of miles today.

968. DeFuniak Springs, FL
969. Crestview, FL
970. Mobile, AL
971. Greenville, AL
972. Columbus, GA
973. Newnan, GA
974. East Point, GA
975. Douglasville, GA
976. Marietta, GA
977. McDonough, GA
978. Madison, GA
979. Fair Play, SC

The owner of the travel center that hosts the Fair Play Supercharger is nice. He welcomed me and said they have had quite a few Teslas coming through. He’s opening up a restaurant soon, too, so real food will be an option at this location.

Add Auburn, AL and Peachtree Corners, GA to this list. I missed them yesterday.

Mostly the same for me although I did have one windshield practically explode on me when I turned on the defrost (I know this type of thing can happen, but temps were above freezing and the windshield had no ice or snow on it, so I definitely wasn't expecting it... felt like it was probably an installation error by Tesla, but they made me pay anyway). I thought I heard someone on these forums mention that Tesla uses thinner glass so there are some variables that they can control. I'd be happy to pay more for a windshield that I didn't have to replace every 30-40k miles!

Another counterargument to your point is that most cars don't have glass roofs so the 2 or 3 of us in this thread that have had that problem are definitely experiencing a fairly unique problem to Tesla. It's like $2k to replace those btw.

Reactions: DavidB
I have returned from a meandering route to Sebastopol to pick up a 40-poind box of Gravensteins. Judy and I will be making applesauce Friday to tide us through the winter. I also spent a great evening visiting @ohmman and his family in his secluded piece of nirvana.

Onto business:

Monday, 2 August:

Copperopolis

(Gotta love Nancy's platinum wig, false eyelashes, and gogo boots.) 🥰

Placerville - Missouri Road (by the way, Placerville is pronounced to rhyme with glasserville. Do not say, "PLAY-ser-vill.) The word, placer, is from Spanish to describe the method of mining gold from the rivers and streams throughout the area. But I digress.
Loomis
Woodland

Tuesday, 3 August

Davis
Fairfield - Holiday Lane
Napa
Napa - Factory Stores
Sta. Rosa
Novato

Wednesday, 4 August

Concord - Diamond Boulevard
Brentwood