Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
8/13/2021:

Lincoln, NH
Ashland, NH
Tilton, NH
Rutland, VT
Berlin, VT
Williston, VT
South Burlington, VT

A hot day in New Hampshire and Vermont ended with a Lake Champlain ferry ride from Grand Isle, VT to Plattsburgh, NY.

82D514DB-78CB-4FD7-B920-42463642664E.jpeg

We're woke. Everyone gets a map now. ;)
So educate me about the very cool maps. What’s the latency? For example, yesterday we hit four Superchargers in North Dakota. I entered them all in the spreadsheet at our hotel last night. But only Fargo shows up on the map. I just entered today’s Montana visits, and they don’t show up, but that’s expected. However, I can’t explain to myself why I have a partial result from yesterday. Not complaining—just seeking to understand.

So educate me about the very cool maps. What’s the latency? For example, yesterday we hit four Superchargers in North Dakota. I entered them all in the spreadsheet at our hotel last night. But only Fargo shows up on the map. I just entered today’s Montana visits, and they don’t show up, but that’s expected. However, I can’t explain to myself why I have a partial result from yesterday. Not complaining—just seeking to understand.

The map updates about once every 24 hours. It seems to be doing it in the middle of the night right now but that can change.

If an entry isn’t showing up after two days, double check the spreadsheet to make sure your visit is still logged. I’ve found that I have to force kill Google Sheets on my iPhone for things to update quickly.

• Informative
Reactions: DavidB
yesterday we hit four Superchargers in North Dakota. I entered them all in the spreadsheet at our hotel last night. But only Fargo shows up on the map.
Tableau maps are "usually" updated once a day very early in the morning (eastern time).

Fargo was entered in the spreadsheet at 11:31pm August 12. Updated on map overnight.
Other three were entered at 6:16am August 13. Updated on map overnight, a day after Fargo.

(times above are eastern time)

8/13/2021:

Lincoln, NH
Ashland, NH
Tilton, NH
Rutland, VT
Berlin, VT
Williston, VT
South Burlington, VT

A hot day in New Hampshire and Vermont ended with a Lake Champlain ferry ride from Grand Isle, VT to Plattsburgh, NY.

View attachment 696316
That's such a beautiful area. I can't wait to go back and explore it at a slower pace. Make sure to go across the bridge at the southern end of the lake.

We get what we pay for. We pay nothing. :) As others have said, Tableau should update every 24 hours. If you were unlucky and updated your spreadsheet minutes after Tableau pulled from the Google Sheet, it will be up to 48 hours until you see it.

Tableau maps are "usually" updated once a day very early in the morning (eastern time).

Fargo was entered in the spreadsheet at 11:31pm August 12. Updated on map overnight.
Other three were entered at 6:16am August 13. Updated on map overnight, a day after Fargo.

(times above are eastern time)
Ah! You’re spot on, but I’d forgotten. I entered all my ND stops at the same time, but noticed in the spreadsheet the next morning that 3 of them didn’t “stick”, which happens sometimes from my iPad. It all makes perfect sense. Thanks for the explanation!