Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are my visits from the trip home from Paris. The 3 first is in the wrong direction, but they where so close and all unvisited. I asked my family if it was ok to take a small detour, they agreed. However, when the kids spotted the Eiffel Tower, again, after 2 hours of driving, my wife commented that she didn’t believe I meant “in the opposite direction” :)

8/13
#249 Vélizy-Villacoublay, France – First
#250 Orgeval, France – First
#251 Buchelay, France – First
#252 Tinqueux, France – First
#253 Charleville Mézières, France – First
#254 Remouchamp, Belgium
#255 Verviers, Belgium
#256 Moers, Germany

8/14
#257 Varberg, Sweden – First
#258 Uddevalla - Hogstorp, Sweden – First

Yesterday I was completely shot after so many hours of driving, thinking “it will be some time before I go out on the road again”. Today, when registering my visits, I find myself thinking “There is a few trips I might take quite soon”. Besides aiming for #1 in Europe (only 7 more visits), there is another badge I have a practical shot at now :cool:

I think we've been exposed as slackers....here is what real trekkers do. :)

From the article: "I started feeling more connected to life than I ever had. I wasn’t on the water paddling, I was with the water paddling. You’re reminded that humans are actually .001 percent of life on Earth, and we’re part of this incredible web of life. "

An amazing journey! Thanks for sharing the link.

Reactions: Big Earl and DavidB
Just a quick query regarding the Life360 map:

When I first got this app, the map of these United States was a blank canvas, as it were. Now, several months later, there is an increasing number of little blue teardrops that just appear. What are they, why are they there, and what significance do they impart on us users? :)

Just a quick query regarding the Life360 map:

When I first got this app, the map of these United States was a blank canvas, as it were. Now, several months later, there is an increasing number of little blue teardrops that just appear. What are they, why are they there, and what significance do they impart on us users? :)

They’re waypoints that people have added by “checking in” at various locations. They’re intended to be used as frequent family destinations (Life360 is a family monitoring app, after all) that you can check into and set alerts when other members arrive and leave. I see no real use case for our game… the check-ins are kind of nice, but all of the pins clutter the map.

I propose we keep these locations limited to really unique places that all of us have an interest in - SpaceX in Texas, Tesla factories, Custer and similar areas of interest.

Just my $0.02 :)

They’re waypoints that people have added by “checking in” at various locations. They’re intended to be used as frequent family destinations (Life360 is a family monitoring app, after all) that you can check into and set alerts when other members arrive and leave. I see no real use case for our game… the check-ins are kind of nice, but all of the pins clutter the map.

I propose we keep these locations limited to really unique places that all of us have an interest in - SpaceX in Texas, Tesla factories, Custer and similar areas of interest.

Just my $0.02 :)
Even with the free tier, you are able to select two or three to be notified when someone arrives at that location (they don't have to check-in). I tend to agree with Big Earl that we should keep them limited. Not sure if we can delete existing locations but I'd be surprised if there isn't some way to do so. I'll poke around a bit.

Edit - super easy to delete a location. Once we get a sense of what people want, we can clean up the list. What might be the 10 or 15 most interesting supercharger locations to retain?

Welcome home!

What an adventure that must have been. You cleared the western half of the US and then some.
Thank you. Maybe we can meet for lunch this week.

The vistas I enjoyed the most were in the North Cascades National Park. The entertainment I enjoyed the most was watching polo matches in Wyoming. The area that appealed to me the most as a possible area for resettling was in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.

There were several sobering reminders that driving can be dangerous—the upside-down trailer, and the pickup truck that was towing it on it's side (near Olympia, Washington); the two tractor-trailers that tried to occupy the exact same space/time continuum (it didn't go well for either party); and the completely engulfed car fire blocking my lane (near Breezewood, PA) were the most dramatic, but I also saw several fender benders.

I didn't experience Death Valley at it's hottest, but it was around 122 or 123° F when I drove through. I think the coldest I experienced on this trip was about 58° F in Michigan. The driest area was Southern California. The wettest was in Ohio (almost constant rain for over 24 hours, and rain the day before and the day after). The smokiest experience was driving through the remains of a grass fire in Montana—there were small patches of fire surrounding me (no longer a threat, but adding to the smoke). I enjoyed driving in the Pacific Ocean surf in California (however, two days later I saw that another Model X, doing a similar maneuver, didn't make it: Model X in the ocean ).

All told, a thoroughly enjoyable trip, and I look forward to my next long distance trip. Maybe in two weeks. ;)

Edit - super easy to delete a location. Once we get a sense of what people want, we can clean up the list. What might be the 10 or 15 most interesting supercharger locations to retain?

I'll see Earl's 2¢ and raise another 2¢.

I think even ten locations are too many. I would limit the notations to places of interest, as said above like Space X or Fremont or Palo Alto HQ. There are just too many Supercharger locations. We've experienced debate on this site before (like right now LOL), and I feel that to discuss which locations make the grade and which ones don't detracts from the nature of this thread.

I think meet ups are great! But certainly we can arrange for these gatherings by glancing at the Life360, and if one of us seems to be heading our way, a quick private message on this site with contact info is the way to go.

✌️