Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
9/11:

985. Benton Harbor, MI
986. Chicago, IL - N Elston Dr
987. Highland Park, IL
988. Fair Oaks, IN
989. Speedway, IN

39F4804A-D140-4C6E-A842-EE7B79E2E2FF.jpeg

Sunset at Speedway

AD7551B5-2B0B-4BC8-BDC4-DFD8EB859CEC.jpeg

I just happened to spot this old mural on the way into Chicago this afternoon. 🇺🇸

September 11th

Texas

Houston-Westheimer Rd Service Center
Kyle
Centerville

Today marks the 20th anniversary of my first ever cross country road trip. I've lost track of how many I've done since!
You know there are two Houston, Westheimer Rd Supercharger locations? The other one is available for a First. Look at the spreadsheet or zoom the maps in close.

Reactions: Big Earl
You know there are two Houston, Westheimer Rd Supercharger locations? The other one is available for a First. Look at the spreadsheet or zoom the maps in close.
The other one is shut down for repairs. Apparently the garage was flooded and it was on the lowest level. You can't even drive down to that level, but I walked down and took a look anyway. There's still a large puddle but the floor is mostly water-free now. There was some lighting set up around the cabinets for repair work which looked to still be in progress.

September 11th

Texas

Houston-Westheimer Rd Service Center
Kyle
Centerville

Today marks the 20th anniversary of my first ever cross country road trip. I've lost track of how many I've done since!
A few photos from my first cross-country drive in 1994. These are in Quebec, Montanna along the Missouri River, and the top photo is Fossil Butte National Monument in the SW corner of Wyoming. The places I saw and the things I did with this truck over the next 3 years were just unbelievable but those are in-person stories and not for here.

Image021.jpg
Image016.jpg

Image128.jpg
Image072.jpg
Image069.jpg

9/12:

990. Somerset, PA - Service Plaza, Eastbound

Also hit the tri-state marker for Michigan, Indiana and Ohio.

View attachment 708599View attachment 708601
Might be a sign that I travel too much but I've randomly been to 3 of the 4 corners of Colorado. Might have to hit the 4th as a bucket list item! One is of course a well-known tourist site (Four Corners), but the other two were tri-state markers similar to the one you went to (although much drier and dustier!). The reason I ended up at the other two is because they are very close to the Nebraska and Oklahoma high points.

Incidentally the Nebraska high point is probably one of my least favorite high points, but the Oklahoma one was amazing! You climb up the side of a large mesa where you can see for miles into both New Mexico and Colorado. I did the hike in near perfect conditions, 60s and sunny, and I was the last one up to the top that day so I was alone atop the mesa for a couple hours. There is also a very cool monument at the high point. If anyone reading does decide to do that hike, be sure to bring a lot of water. It isn't a difficult hike, but it is long and the climate tends to be very windy and dry. I thought I was overdoing it by bringing a gallon of water, but I drank it all and I was ready to drink some more by the time I got back to the market near the Clayton supercharger.

9/12/2021
Edwards CO
I have updated the spreadsheet..
I drove past this yesterday on our way to see our daughter in New Castle. Forgot to stop.
On the way back home today we did stop and charge. Enough to get home to Loveland.
This location has been open since Sep 4 so I thought first was already taken; my mistake. Oh well.
Missed it by a day!

Thanks for the congrats! Didn't even realize I was approaching 100, but the trip out to Washington surely accelerated my count. Picked up a few more on our way down to see the Oregon coast, and convinced my wife to let me hit a couple more for supercharger bingo on our way back up to Portland.

Added to the sheet:

09/11/2021Lacey, WA
09/11/2021Aberdeen, WA
09/11/2021Seaside, OR
09/12/2021Hillsboro, OR
09/12/2021Lincoln City, OR
09/12/2021Salem, OR
09/12/2021Woodburn, OR
09/12/2021Tigard, OR

Hoping to pick up Edwards and the second Silverthorne SC on our way back to basecamp to actually finish out Colorado for at least a day before they complete any more!

Might be a sign that I travel too much but I've randomly been to 3 of the 4 corners of Colorado. Might have to hit the 4th as a bucket list item! One is of course a well-known tourist site (Four Corners), but the other two were tri-state markers similar to the one you went to (although much drier and dustier!). The reason I ended up at the other two is because they are very close to the Nebraska and Oklahoma high points.

Incidentally the Nebraska high point is probably one of my least favorite high points, but the Oklahoma one was amazing! You climb up the side of a large mesa where you can see for miles into both New Mexico and Colorado. I did the hike in near perfect conditions, 60s and sunny, and I was the last one up to the top that day so I was alone atop the mesa for a couple hours. There is also a very cool monument at the high point. If anyone reading does decide to do that hike, be sure to bring a lot of water. It isn't a difficult hike, but it is long and the climate tends to be very windy and dry. I thought I was overdoing it by bringing a gallon of water, but I drank it all and I was ready to drink some more by the time I got back to the market near the Clayton supercharger.

You might consider visiting the one corner of California that is shared with Oregon and Nevada. You likely will need a very good GPS, more than one gallon of water, and perhaps a 4WD vehicle to the launching off point and then scramble cross-country to the marker. The marker was erected ~1876 using crude methods for longitude, so keep in mind that your GPS will reflect the true 120th meridian while the marker is several hundred feet west. Even the methods for latitude were off by a couple hundred feet.

California's other four boundaries are easy, although the one with Arizona and Mexico is problematic what with river flows, walls, and USBP presence. And you'll need a boat to grab the diagonal that starts off squarely in Lake Tahoe.

Once you run out of Superchargers to nab, you need a new hobby.

Spreadsheet Updated. 6 less locations than I was planning, but for me that's still a decent haul for essentially a quick 2.5 days South FL - Roanoke, VA trip for a family gathering. Greensboro greeted me with the dreaded "Temporary Closure". Argghhh.

Jacksonville - Philips Hwy.FL9/10/21
YemasseeSC9/10/21
St. GeorgeSC9/10/21
Charlotte - Northlake Centre Pkwy.NC9/11/21
Mt. AiryNC9/11/21
WythevilleVA9/11/21
SalemVA9/11/21
ColfaxNC9/12/21
ArchdaleNC9/12/21