Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Niagara Falls ON
Toronto - Lakeshore Blvd W ON

Border crossing was pleasant enough - except that the free covid test didn't come back within the required 72 hours -- so had to do the 1 hr rapid test in Buffalo at $125 per nostril.

Lakeshore stop is in a paid garage ($5 for 30 mins) - with the usual maze except the signs (as below) were so very helpful.

Why Canadian citizens arent granted reciprocity into the USA is illogical at best given low infection rates.

IMG_7876.jpg

Tableau reversion in effect.
It's looking okay to me. Either it reverted itself to the current day or @Big Earl was able to push the update. Is it looking okay for you now?

EDIT: I see it is wrong. Working on it now.

EDIT2: All should be working again. Another big change to Tableau under the hood.

Last edited:
Coming back from a 12 mile eBike ride (level 1 [0-5]) and we wanted lunch. Decided to hit this new one and Chipotle sounded good ... what luck that they were next to each other. While eating at the pull-in-forward stall (nice since we had a bike rack on!) ... a guy next to us was looking on either side of the car for the charge port. I went over to help him for a few minutes and show him some things on the UI. Turns out he just rented a MS60 on Turo while in town (from Austin) for his daughter's wedding.

Embarrassingly enough I have quite a few I'm missing in IL. Should have made that another summer project.

Yesterday, mapped out a few new ones to hit on the way back from NC next month. The new Knoxville one being one of them. We've been stretching it and skipping the OG Knoxville one because it is awkwardly West of the N-S highway.

8P5RqRe.jpg

[not me as I was in the pull-in-forward stall but this is where the Turo renter was. Four EA chargers at the end.]
LVVcrcI.jpg

Reactions: DavidB
Niagara Falls ON
Toronto - Lakeshore Blvd W ON

Border crossing was pleasant enough - except that the free covid test didn't come back within the required 72 hours -- so had to do the 1 hr rapid test in Buffalo at $125 per nostril.

Lakeshore stop is in a paid garage ($5 for 30 mins) - with the usual maze except the signs (as below) were so very helpful.

Why Canadian citizens arent granted reciprocity into the USA is illogical at best given low infection rates.

View attachment 712806
CVS has gotten my results in just over 24 hours twice now even though they say it may take 2-4 days, or even more if busy.

Pretty certain I got out of Lakeshore for free on an in and out.

I'm not sure where I left off and I'm not sure I found my last post in this thread, so I apologize if I've listed some of these previously.

09/22/2021 Salisbury, MD
09/22/2021 Easton, MD
09/22/2021 Dover, DE
09/22/2021 Allentown, PA
09/22/2021 Parsippany, NJ
09/22/2021 North Canaan, CT
09/21/2021 Brattleboro, VT
09/21/2021 Tilton, NH
09/21/2021 Ashland, NH
08/26/2021 Bethel, ME
08/14/2021 Rutland, VT
08/14/2021 Leominster, MA

Salisbury, Parsippany, and Brattleboro, sound like they are from a C S Lewis story. North Canaan seems like something from Star Wars.

Today’s visits, all post equinox (1220 hrs PDT):

Arvin/Tejon Ranch East or whatever the name is

Granada Hills
San Fernando-Celis
Commerce*
Bell
Downey-Stonewood
Downey-Lakewood Blvd.
San Gabriel

*Commerce is located where the old Uniroyal tire plant was along Telegraph Rd. The developer retained some of the awesome façade along Telegraph. This building was a landmark for me on our monthly trips to see my grandparents in Orange County.

I think the plant closed some time in the 80s, but could be wrong. When I get home, I’ll try to find a picture online of the building.

I’m just finally getting around to posting my recent supercharger visits. My wife left town for a one week business trip, so immediately I thought: “Road Trip!!!”

I completed a weekend trip up through NJ and into NY to bag 24 new superchargers. It was a lot of driving so didn’t get to do any real sightseeing.

September 18, 2021:

Baltimore, MD – South Caton Avenue
Towson, MD
Middletown, DE
Pedricktown, NJ – John Fenwick Service Plaza
Mount Laurel, NJ—James Fenimore Service Plaza
Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Yorktown Heights, NY
Fishkill, NY
Lodi, NJ

September 19, 2021

Brooklyn, NY – Atlantic Avenue
Brooklyn, NY – Brooklyn Museum
Brooklyn, NY – N 12th Street
Glendale, NY
Queens, NY – Queens Center
Flushing, NY
Roslyn Heights, NY – Willis Ave
Lake Grove, NY
Riverhead, NY
Montauk, NY
Water Mill, NY
Copiague, NY
Trenton, NJ – Richard Stockton Service Plaza
Cherry Hill, NJ – Walt Whitman Service Plaza
Pedricktown, NJ – Clara Barton Service Plaza

A couple of highlights/lowlights or other information:

1. I tried to hit the Jersey City 1st St supercharger on the first day. I knew it was Valet parking but hoped for the best. There were two orange cones blocking the driveway. I parked in the driveway just short of the cones and tried to find someone. I yelled out “Hello” a couple of times but no response. So I just drove away. This was very frustrating as I had been through horrendous traffic in Jersey City just to get to the supercharger. There were numerous streets blocked off for some sort of street festival, so that made matters worse.

2. My last stop of the day was to be in Lodi, NJ. I had booked a hotel room located about 2 miles away from the Supercharger. But as I was leaving my next-to-last supercharging stop at Fishkill, I noticed that the Lodi SC pin on my center console had changed to “limited capability.” I worried that the SC might have become non-operational. I arrived there and discovered the problem to be that half of the pedestals (4) were inoperative, but the other 4 were OK. I watched as Tesla after Tesla tried to plug into those inoperative pedestals. I spoke with several of them, and they were all locals. Several of them said they had just charged there the previous day.

3. I was able to escape parking charges at Brooklyn Museum, Glendale, and Queens because I was in and out before the grace time expired. No parking charge was levied at Flushing.

5. At Flushing, the garage was supposed to be valet only, and there are only 4 Urban SC. They let me drive in but one of the pedestals was down and the other three spots were taken. I asked the other drivers if they were close to completion, and one said yes. He departed about 10 minutes later and I plugged in for just a few moments.

4. I had to pay parking charges at Brooklyn Atlantic Ave ($4) and Brooklyn N 12th Street ($10). Brooklyn N 12th Street is at the William Vale hotel and is valet parking only. I explained that I only needed a couple of minutes to register at least one added mile, and so they allowed me to ride in the vehicle and they drove it in and then back out after I had added one mile. The parking charge was $6 (which they would not waive), and I added $4 as a tip because they were very nice about the whole thing.

5. On the drive outbound in eastern Long Island, I saw a lot of fire department vehicles at many intersections. Turns out they were preparing for some big motorcycle road for charity. As I continued east I noticed the heavy traffic going westbound was extremely heavy and slow, and I was very worried that my return trip to the west was going to be miserable. As I approached Southampton the motorcycle caravan came up behind me …. a fire department vehicle with red lights flashing followed by 200+ motorcycles. We had to pull over to let them pass. After reaching the Montauk supercharger and then heading westbound again, the traffic was much lighter. I can only guess that the intersections blocked by fire department vehicles had been the cause of much of the congestion.

Toronto Bay St ON
Toronto (SC) - E Lawrence

1) Bay St gets my nomination for the best signage in a major parking garage: Tesla signs were illuminated on the same panels with directions to upper levels.
2) Toronto (SC) one of those strange birds that doesnt appear on Nav screens. Co-located with Tesla sales -- and doesnt want competition from outsiders?

be safe out there.

Just sent the link to this thread to a newbie. He got a little taste with hitting 6 unique superchargers in his first few days of ownership. There's always room for a few more in the nuthouse.

Ah, those newbies. Wait, hold on... that's me you're talking about!

Put off buying a Tesla back in 2014 as I was knee deep in coaching youth travel hockey and assumed there was no way an EV would work. Now having a Tesla and knowing there's somewhat of a leaderboard, I can't help but wonder how many superchargers I drove past on my way to some godforsaken rink in the middle of nowhere.

Oh well.

My wife will just have to understand we have some catching up to do.

I was knee deep in coaching youth travel hockey and assumed there was no way an EV would work.
Welcome!

At least you saved the car from the wretched stench of youth hockey bags. But you could have turned a generator with that smell and got extra kWhs. (my kid was in the DC and Philly travel leagues same year - nuts).

• Funny
Reactions: DavidB and Bighorn