Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• PXL_20210926_193736846.jpg
    PXL_20210926_193736846.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 54
You should have seen mine after three weeks of national parks. I had a complete dead wasp stuck to the leading edge of my roof rack.
I've had wasps and large hornets many times. I've also had tumbleweeds on a few occasions (be careful when pulling those out, they can cut up your fingers real good).

My most unusual was a bunch of dead dried frogs stuck just under the front bumper. I had noticed some "sticks" hanging down for a while but didn't realize what they were until I got down on my hands and knees. Was kind of gross pulling them out, but like I said by then they were totally desiccated because they'd been under there for a week or two. I believe that was on my first east coast Tesla trip where I had to make the jump from Brewer, ME to Riviere-du-Loup, Quebec in an S90D. I hit a bad rain storm in northern Maine and the frogs were all jumping across the road like crazy. The rain really killed my range and I ended up making it to RDL with 2 rated miles remaining. Really had to trust my elevation calculations as I had 20 rated miles left with 30 miles to go at one point in the middle of nowhere Quebec (just outside of Pohenegamook). At least that old S90D didn't shut down on me :)

Stoughton MA just went live this evening, just after @Bighorn pasted through too. Coming back Andy?

I was heading here to check on it, not expecting any change and half way I noted the nav had a red dot with 11 stalls available!
Not sure anyone else in the game will be fast enough to get a first now that there is a Plaid going after them. ;)

@Bighorn is still in the neighborhood - west of the Hudson, but east of the Mississippi.

Last edited:
Ok, it's time to catch up on the second half of our road trip back east. If I recall correctly, I left off in Charlottesville, Va, so here goes:

9/19/21
Petersburg VA

9/23/21
Williamsburg VA

9/25/21
Glen Allen VA
Lexington VA
Mount Hope WV
Charleston WV

9/26/21
Chillicothe OH
Dublin OH oops, already logged Dublin. Should have made the side trip to Polaris, but was in a hurry to get to our son's place.

9/27/21
Richmond IN
Carmel IN
Champaign IL
Springfield IL
Hannibal MO

9/28/21
Columbia MO
Independence MO
Topeka KS
Salina KS
Hays KS

9/29/21
Colby KS
Goodland KS
Limon CO
Trinidad CO
Las Vegas NM
Santa Fe NM

OK, yesterday was dedicated to hitting up Susanville, CA. The funny thing is that there are starting to be so many CHAdeMO free chargers at rest stops that although I was on the highway for more than 12 hours the whole trip only cost me $12. Probably if I hadn't topped up at Susanville (before I discovered new new Maxwell, CA rest area) I could have cut THAT in half.

Very much like JSergeant's trip to check out the changing of the color of the trees, only these trees WERE green the last time I was thru here before all the fires, now they are black

Spreadsheet updated.

Tableau is in an unusual reversion state at the moment. It's showing that I haven't visited Somerset South, which I visited on September 12th, but it is showing Stoughton, MA, which opened yesterday. I'll push an update when I get home from work if @theflyer hasn't gotten to it first.

It's also showing a bunch of stuff in Florida that I collected back in early August.

Reactions: JSergeant