Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
...Can't believe I was out for 11-1/2 hours (and 525 miles) just to nab those four...
A week ago I did 1060 miles over two days to nab the three remaining "local" Supercharger Stations here. The next day one opened in Denver, a mere 600 miles (round trip) away. I think I'll wait on that one until I have another reason to head over that way!

10/10/2021
Pompano Beach, FL (Turnpike Service Plaza)

It still shows as closed in the navigation, but I did get a normal charge. A local had mentioned that he had charged there and I can confirm it is actually working.

I updated the spreadsheet even though it is still showing as Under Construction.

@MarcoRP

pompano sc 1.jpg
pompano sc 2.jpg

Sigh. Susanville and Alturas are calling out to me... :oops:

View attachment 719848

Bruce.
Bruce,

We're getting towards the end of "decent" weather in those parts, especially Alturas. It gets mighty cold in Modoc County from late October through early April. Susanville is warmer than Alturas.

So, I'd get out there in the next two weeks or so. There are a few days with highs in the mid 60s and overnight lows around 35. Better check the weather and make sure you are prepared!

• Helpful
Reactions: bmah
It's been much too long that I actually made a trip to the Netherlands. With my girlfriend on holiday with her mom I had time to do so with focus on new superchargers.

I managed 20 in one day: Zevenaar, Apeldoorn Ost, Duiven, Hengelo, Emmen, Assen, Zuidbroek, Drachten, Emmeloord, Naarden, Eemnes, Leusden, Meerkerk, Dordrecht, Breda, Oosterhout, Tilburg, Uden, 's-Hertogenbosch, Zaltbommel

No stuffed animal, because I was alone.
The weather was great and the Van der Valk hotels are real great.

View attachment 719825

You beat me to some where I passed by before finding this game. But just doing a long drive to visit superchargers? I am not sure that is my thing. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
I thought better of my limitations and routed 15 rather than the 20 I first considered. A few tiny snags but all around a successful day. 11.25 hours, 15 chargers, 390 miles.

Admins, if you'd be so kind as to log me at your convenience, here's my haul for today (Sunday 10/10)

Baltimore - Boston Street, MD
Baltimore - South Caton Avenue, MD
Gaithersburg, MD
Rockville, MD
North Bethesda, MD
Reston, VA
Vienna, VA
Falls Church, VA
Washington - Wisconsin Ave NW, DC
Washington - Market St NE - DC
Riverdale Park, MD
Hanover, MD
Towson, MD
White Marsh, MD
New Castle DE

We'll see. For some it becomes an addiction, even stronger than a mother-child bond for some. ;)
Not saying I agree, but if you compare the number of superchargers I've visited this year against the number of times I've visited my mother, my denial is problematic.

10/10:

1003. Charlton, MA (WB)
1004. New Paltz, NY
1005. Bartonsville, PA
1006. Denver, PA

Once I got south of the Poconos, it felt like I was participating in the Indy 500. People were driving like maniacs today and I have a pretty high tolerance for aggressive driving.

FEE716F5-DB27-483A-99DE-EE2393BF8CCC.jpeg

RIP referral miles. The program was nice while it lasted.

7E893FA5-6C0E-49B2-BCEC-97BA33466199.jpeg

What do you suppose the red button does? 🧐

It's crazy that you still have them, I JUST got a referral delivered, it shows in my loot box, but I got ZERO supercharging miles out of it. Must be a glitch...

Oh they’re all gone now. That pic was taken about 18 hours ago in Lee, Massachusetts. We got a referral from our roommate’s Y last month, which he took delivery of the day before they ended the program. I managed to get 8 referrals over the years.

Once I got south of the Poconos, it felt like I was participating in the Indy 500. People were driving like maniacs today and I have a pretty high tolerance for aggressive driving.
You don't say...

(Says the Philly Gal who will never get a 100 safety score for this very reason.)

But also, if it was around noon, forget it. The hour before an Eagles game is a race to the TV by kickoff.

My wife and I drove from New Castle CO to St George UT yesterday on the way to Boulder City NV to visit some friends. The Green River UT supercharger showed "reduced service". The in car map wanted to route us to Price UT. So we charged up to 96% in Grand Junction CO so we could make it (at a reduced speed) to Price. Turns out that all the chargers were working at Green River. A couple years ago we drove across North Dakota and one of the superchargers also said "reduced service". No other option (I did check plugshare). But at that supercharger again all the chargers were working. Not sure what to believe.
Most of the 24+ chargers in Beaver UT were in use around 4pm.
We saw a young lady coasting to a stop about 30 feet from a supercharger in Beaver. Her friend got out to push. I was stopping to help out when I saw about 6 men from the service station run over to help push her. Cutting it a little too close...