Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I added a few more in Orange County / Los Angeles but I had to get to Texas and there was nothing on the way to pick up. I'm also in the process of converting my car to accommodate my travels. Took the console and passenger seat out as well as the back seats. I plan on adding shelves and 120 Volt power, but it's hard to do all of that while on the road so much.

Attachments

• IMG_20211007_152619.jpg
    IMG_20211007_152619.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 75
@cpa
Recently learned from a friend in AZ with pistachio trees they you need a male and a female tree to get any yield. How do they plant them commercially? Ratioed or 1:1? Planting pattern?
"To ensure pollination and good yield, male trees are interplanted with female in a ratio of 1:5 or 1:6."
Today I learned that even male trees can have harems!

Last edited:
"To ensure pollination and good yield, male trees are interplanted with female in a ratio of 1:5 or 1:6."
Today I learned that even male trees can have harems!
On the other hand, papaya trees come in males, females and hermaphrodites... You can guess which ones are grown commercially.

Oct 14
Nephi, UT
I have updated the spreadsheet.
Drove yesterday from Boulder City NV to Evanston WY. Spent the night at the Hampton Inn (where the supercharger is located). I thought we would just charge up in the morning. Temperature this morning is 22F. I forgot how slow charging is when the temperature is low. I hope to remember to charge up the night before.

Reactions: SilverMonk
Did you get Edwards yet? Also, do you have winter tires? 'Cause a friend of mine just slid off the road in the snow a hundred or so miles west of there today.
Yes, but I need Denver.
I’ve been running Michelin X-Ice year round. Tread lasts 60+k miles and they perform well in summer. I departed WY a couple days early and avoided a major blizzard.

Drove yesterday from Boulder City NV to Evanston WY. Spent the night at the Hampton Inn (where the supercharger is located). I thought we would just charge up in the morning. Temperature this morning is 22F. I forgot how slow charging is when the temperature is low. I hope to remember to charge up the night before.
That’s a one time mistake. Exclusive club. :)

That’s a one time mistake. Exclusive club. :)
Yes, been there, done that. Once! (Twin Falls, ID)

You only make that mistake once! Mine was Klamath Falls, Oregon. Somewhat understandable because I was heading south and staying at a hotel on the north side of town while the supercharger is on the south side. Still, it really sucked to start my day by hanging out at that Fred Meyer for 2 hours while my car "super"charged.

I guess maybe I'm fortunate because I'm not a breakfast person (and I'm rarely awake for the FREE hotel breakfast anyway) so I'm in the habit of bolting out of hotels after I get up and shower anyway. I can definitely see how the idea of charging during breakfast would make sense for those who partake. Anyways, when staying at supercharger hotels, I always just work the charging into my check-in process, i.e. plug in, check in, get unpacked and settled into the room, then head back down to unplug the car when it hits 90% or whatever. The downside of course is having to go back outside right before going to sleep, and also I can't charge over 90%, but that is rarely necessary anyway. In the pre-idle fee days you could just leave the car plugged in and re-initiate a charge when you got up if you wanted to get the extra 10% :)

@cpa
Recently learned from a friend in AZ with pistachio trees they you need a male and a female tree to get any yield. How do they plant them commercially? Ratioed or 1:1? Planting pattern?

This was answered already. But when you appear on Jeopardy! the proper term is dioecious. Contrast with monoecious.

Cannabis is dioecious 😬 too.

Finished up the return home today, picking up 2 more supercharger sites.

Friday, 10/15/2021
Dwight, IL
Fair Oaks, IN

There is no direct NOR decent path from Dwight to Fair Oaks. Glad we didn't meet a combine or other such farm implement on the back roads in between them.

IMG_20211015_100102.jpg

Dwight, IL: #300 for me - and I believe it might have been an unexpected first.

Finished up the return home today, picking up 2 more supercharger sites.

Friday, 10/15/2021
Dwight, IL
Fair Oaks, IN

There is no direct NOR decent path from Dwight to Fair Oaks. Glad we didn't meet a combine or other such farm implement on the back roads in between them.

View attachment 722083

Dwight, IL: #300 for me - and I believe it might have been an unexpected first.

Congrats on 300! :cool:

That's where mine was too, I compounded the mistake by getting impatient and leaving early. I was experienced enough to know better; it was a long, cold, slow drive to Tremonton UT.

Twin Falls?! Us too! 2015
Twin Falls: such an obvious place to stop for the night! But it can be cold overnight, much of the year.

I now skip Twin Falls and camp/charge overnight at an RV park near I-84. For destination charging in Twin Falls, Blue Lakes Inn had a Tesla wall charger, last I was there.