Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of us have cars “so old” that there isn’t a “supercharger monthly statement“. Free SuperCharging For Life. 😉

I would argue that while Life360 is fun when on the road, but that supercharge.info and the work that goes into it, plus Teslas Nav should be used over any 3rd party software. I know folks like the digital, but we actually kept paper! records of charging stops back in the day. And early on, we had a website, not in car Nav.
Surely I'm not the only one who still logs stops on paper! I put them in a small spiral notebook so that I can remember to log them into my Excel spreadsheet when I get home. Early on, before this game, I was just interested in how many Supercharger stops I made and where. My first, and most visited Supercharger Station, is Grand Junction, CO, with 42 charging stops. At the time it was the nearest to home, only 95 miles away, and necessary for most road trips to the north and east.

Reactions: DavidB and NKYTA
Same for me. Which is a shame, because my earlier records are what I'm most interested in recovering.
Same, though my records stop after May of this year... I've got an open issue with Tesla support who say their looking into it... I am especially bummed because just a couple weeks ago I was able to grab a couple of the older exports, but something changed and now the buttons don't work anymore on the website or the app. :( The export API endpoint just returns no data when queried for those time periods, which is weird.

Surely I'm not the only one who still logs stops on paper! I put them in a small spiral notebook so that I can remember to log them into my Excel spreadsheet when I get home. Early on, before this game, I was just interested in how many Supercharger stops I made and where. My first, and most visited Supercharger Station, is Grand Junction, CO, with 42 charging stops. At the time it was the nearest to home, only 95 miles away, and necessary for most road trips to the north and east.

I log my new charging stops in the notes app on my cell phone - the modern spiral notebook. Back in my pre-EV days, I would log fuel consumption on all of my vehicles, but for some reason I have zero interest in tracking energy consumption on the EVs.

@Bighorn I looked again at the charge history page and this time filtered it for each car. Like @tes-s my history only has data back to Feb 2017 (i mis-wrote 2018 in earlier post) for my 2015 S which has had an eMMC replacement but no MCU. On my 2014 S, the history only goes back to last summer and this car has had neither eMMC nor MCU replaced.

Bighorn, do you still have your old S? I thought it was totaled? Did you buy it back?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bighorn
I log my new charging stops in the notes app on my cell phone - the modern spiral notebook. Back in my pre-EV days, I would log fuel consumption on all of my vehicles, but for some reason I have zero interest in tracking energy consumption on the EVs.
Interesting that you say that. I also logged mileage and gallons in my ICE cars, to figure mpg, in the same spiral notebooks I now use for my Supercharger stops (and tire changes). [Never really got in the habit of using my phone for such things, although it is a good idea.] Did that for hundreds of thousands of miles in my ICE cars. Now, I pay little attention to my miles per kWh efficiency in my EVs (although it was a bigger deal in my very short range LEAF). Just don't care anymore, beyond actually making it to the next charging stop!

I do that as well. I used to write it down, but a major early cache of my first roadtrip was thrown out by the Opticoat/tint guy in CA who shall go unnamed.

@Bighorn I looked again at the charge history page and this time filtered it for each car. Like @tes-s my history only has data back to Feb 2017 (i mis-wrote 2018 in earlier post) for my 2015 S which has had an eMMC replacement but no MCU. On my 2014 S, the history only goes back to last summer and this car has had neither eMMC nor MCU replaced.

Bighorn, do you still have your old S? I thought it was totaled? Did you buy it back?
It was totaled though it is still on my app. I could monitor it until the battery hit 0% over 2 months ago. It's at an auction site if you're interested. I wouldn't recommend it. Buy back was stymied by the required salvage title which would have made it undrivable in WY and unSCable by Tesla.

I see the years and can expand to the months with a "download" option for each month, going back to when I got my car in August 2013 and when I first supercharged. The earliest I can download is February 2017 - the download button on earlier months does nothing.
We bought our 2013 Model S as a CPO in May 2015 and supercharged that same month (the same day we bought the car in fact). Like you, the earliest data I can download is February 2017.

Reactions: Bighorn
Taking my SR+ on Trip.. wish I had a bigger battery..

Tejon Ranch, CA (outlets) 10/19/21
Buttonwillow, CA 10/19/21
Merced, CA 10/19/21
Fish Camp, CA 10/20/21
Fresno, CA north Blackstone Ave 10/21/21
Firebaugh, CA 10/21/21
Bakersfield, CA (Copus Rd) 10/21/21

The Kettleman City #2 I saw is still under construction the charger stands are up but they are doing parking lot work it seems

This is why we always put the cables back in the holders. I used a destination charger recently and the connector looks like it's been driven over. It's an older station but still, there's no reason why users and the owners shouldn't take more care. I'm trying to remember when they installed mine if the cables were already connected or whether there's the possibility of replacing them. This one worked, but for how much longer?

Attachments

• IMG_1502.jpeg
    IMG_1502.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 52
This is why we always put the cables back in the holders. I used a destination charger recently and the connector looks like it's been driven over. It's an older station but still, there's no reason why users and the owners shouldn't take more care. I'm trying to remember when they installed mine if the cables were already connected or whether there's the possibility of replacing them. This one worked, but for how much longer?
More often it’s mischievous yutes.

• Funny
Reactions: israndy and DavidB
I’ve stayed at a fair number of Destination chargers in my travels since I can only do one or two overnighters in the car a week. Many with HPWCs. I’ve found that if you have to stay at the business, and have to have them flip on the breaker, most connectors are well treated well. But some owners can’t even be bothered to do a couple loops and/or plug in the connect to its home. Kinda rude.

Some of us have cars “so old” that there isn’t a “supercharger monthly statement“. Free SuperCharging For Life. 😉

I would argue that while Life360 is fun when on the road, but that supercharge.info and the work that goes into it, plus Teslas Nav should be used over any 3rd party software. I know folks like the digital, but we actually kept paper! records of charging stops back in the day. And early on, we had a website, not in car Nav.
"So old" eh? :D My car is old too (check my signature for details) -- roughly #18,000 -- and yes I'm still hanging on to free supercharging. ;)

I mentioned Life360 and TeslaFi because subscribers have (more) direct access to (more) data. I'd agree Tesla's own logs would be an even better source, but unless I'm missing something, Tesla doesn't share historical data by default, aside from said monthly supercharging statements. (And yes, like others who have replied already, I have monthly statements going back to 2017 despite having free supercharging.)

10/22/2021:

477. Myrtle Creek, OR (first)
478. Sonoma, CA

SS Updated

That is the furthest I have ever driven for a single Supercharger, and my last charger was Susanville. Glad I had Sonoma to hit in the last few miles on the trip back. Considering how long I left Ukiah untouched I feared if I didn't get to Oregon with the motivation of the first I would be waiting a long time to go North. I also wanted to play with the Free For A Limited Time CHAdeMO chargers everywhere in Oregon. I got from my house to Myrtle Creek using just the two free CHAdeMO chargers in Maxwell and Hornbrook at the California rest areas. Two days driving that cost basically nothing but food. Kinda excited to try the CCS adapter when Tesla releases it.

10/22/2021:

477. Myrtle Creek, OR (first)
478. Sonoma, CA

SS Updated

That is the furthest I have ever driven for a single Supercharger, and my last charger was Susanville. Glad I had Sonoma to hit in the last few miles on the trip back. Considering how long I left Ukiah untouched I feared if I didn't get to Oregon with the motivation of the first I would be waiting a long time to go North. I also wanted to play with the Free For A Limited Time CHAdeMO chargers everywhere in Oregon. I got from my house to Myrtle Creek using just the two free CHAdeMO chargers in Maxwell and Hornbrook at the California rest areas. Two days driving that cost basically nothing but food. Kinda excited to try the CCS adapter when Tesla releases it.
Poaching from my back yard while i'm in Colorado, nice.😉