Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an aside, a side competition of most unique superchargers in one car would be fun if it weren't so difficult to keep track of. It's possible that with Tesla making the data available back to 2017 that we could somehow compile this list, but it would at the very least require people to turn over their login credentials to someone with the technical capability of compiling all the data and coming up with a running tally for each competitor.

I believe BigEarl would be in first place in this competition since he's done almost all of his 1009 superchargers in one car. My current car would probably be a close 2nd as I know I've done 833 new superchargers in my current car, plus I have hit probably 100+ of the 431 superchargers that I first visited in my previous Tesla. Not sure if anyone has been to 1000 different superchargers in one car, but if it hasn't happened yet, that day is coming soon!

Last edited:
I will say that any major rule change at this point ... would be patently unfair
Agree. I was not suggesting a rule change - just a reporting enhancement like when we added a US/Canada count.

It was a bad idea - it could be misconstrued as a negative.

Not sure if anyone has been to 1000 different superchargers in one car, but if it hasn't happened yet, that does is coming soon!
Seems badge-worthy to me!

As an aside, a side competition of most unique superchargers in one car would be fun if it weren't so difficult to keep track of. It's possible that with Tesla making the data available back to 2017 that we could somehow compile this list, but it would at the very least require people to turn over their login credentials to someone with the technical capability of compiling all the data and coming up with a running tally for each competitor.

I believe BigEarl would be in first place in this competition since he's done almost all of his 1009 superchargers in one car. My current car would probably be a close 2nd as I know I've done 833 new superchargers in my current car, plus I have hit probably 100+ of the 431 superchargers that I first visited in my previous Tesla. Not sure if anyone has been to 1000 different superchargers in one car, but if it hasn't happened yet, that day is coming soon!

I’ve definitely been to 1,000+ in this car. Almost all the ones I’ve visited in other Teslas have been repeated in this car.

Reactions: Bighorn and PLUS EV
I wasn’t suggesting that rules be changed, just that there be a qualifier. If two people go to the same 500 chargers and one has driven 50,000 miles to do so and another has driven just 10,000 miles and taken 10 RT flights, there’s not an equivalency there. Asterisk the ones that weren’t driven to and remedy the asterisk at a later date with an actual drive, if one so chooses.

I may have concurred with the rule at the onset in the spirit of pre-owners getting in on the game with a rental, but doing it as an owner has never passed my sniff test. Not speaking out of self interest. Just trying to be fair and a purist. I’ve never been fond of economic moats or sullying the spirit of the drive.

Sonoma, CA
Sacramento J St, CA
SCs

Nice walk around the Capitol grounds, never done it.

Pizza Supreme Being get Dawns East Coast approval. Good for me to. Ideal for folding!

We are breakfast and out early tomorrow, can’t imagine traffic and road closures due to Iron Man tomorrow.
@tes-s or @JSergeant can you add please?
For the future, if you give me editing capability for mine and @Shesmyne2" columns, I can remove that burden for you guys.
I may already have it for my column, just not opened it on a real computer in some time.

One concert and one charger yesterday:
New River AZ.

I finally had my first on road maintenance issue. Three times over the last couple of days we noticed a strong burning rubber/electrical smell shortly after plugging into the Supercharger. The first time we were right next to the freeway and shrugged it off as a burning truck brake. Second time we said, what a coincidence, third time, *sugar* its coming from the car. Sitting in Glendale AZ service center now. I have a suspicion what it is.

One concert and one charger yesterday:
New River AZ.

I finally had my first on road maintenance issue. Three times over the last couple of days we noticed a strong burning rubber/electrical smell shortly after plugging into the Supercharger. The first time we were right next to the freeway and shrugged it off as a burning truck brake. Second time we said, what a coincidence, third time, *sugar* its coming from the car. Sitting in Glendale AZ service center now. I have a suspicion what it is.
The suspense….

Reactions: SilverMonk
Glendale sent me on my way basically telling me until something other than your nose tells us there's something wrong there's not a lot they can do. They tried to blame it on the HVAC heater element, sheesh. I see a flat bed in my future, on to San Diego.

Have you been able to identify the approximate location of the smell’s source? Inside the car? Charge port?

Glendale sent me on my way basically telling me until something other than your nose tells us there's something wrong there's not a lot they can do. They tried to blame it on the HVAC heater element, sheesh. I see a flat bed in my future, on to San Diego.
Couldn't they test it on an in-house SC? It takes very little to unsettle our confidence, especially traveling hither and yon.
I've had pretty good luck with Tempe service on a couple trip walk-ins, though they didn't catch the seizing brake caliper I diagnosed that eventually failed.

Reactions: tes-s
Unfortunately the smell is intermittent, its only happened 3 times out of about 10 charges. They did put it on their SC, but no problems. The source is very nebulous, somtimes appearing to come from outside the car, sometimes in the cabin. Charging fine now in Gila Bend. I suspect an intermittent contactor in the HV junction box of the master charger.

I’ve definitely been to 1,000+ in this car. Almost all the ones I’ve visited in other Teslas have been repeated in this car.
Well I'm almost hoping that my idea for a side competition doesn't come to fruition because it would be a bear for me to go back to all the pre-2018 superchargers in my current car, especially on the east coast where I doubt I've tagged many of them :) At least most of the older superchargers were not in densely populated urban areas so that would make the task less onerous. I've never been a fan of driving in big cities or supercharger hunting in parking garages!

Last edited:
Doesn't sound like you're headed in that direction, but I got the vibe from the Tucson SC that it was the kind of place where you could just pull in during business hours and they would get to work on your car. That being said they were unable to diagnose my battery problems just like all the other SCs :)

Well I'm almost hoping that my idea for a side competition doesn't come to fruition because it would be a bear for me to go back to all the pre-2018 superchargers in my current car, especially on the east coast where I doubt I've tagged many of them :) At least most of the older superchargers were not in densely populated urban areas so that would make the task less onerous. I've never been a fan of driving in big cities or supercharger hunting in parking garages!

I would like my badge for 1,000+ Superchargers in one car. :D