Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm almost hoping that my idea for a side competition doesn't come to fruition because it would be a bear for me to go back to all the pre-2018 superchargers in my current car

Should we say "revisits" don't count to keep from making it a new competition? It will make it harder for the "old timers", but most already have their share of badges with a few exceptions, and we have a big advantage when it comes to "firsts". Also, we have no way to track multiple visits so people would have to do it themselves. Without revisits, the spreadsheet is a good tracker if someone gets a new car. For rentals, people generally know which visits are with the rental. Harder for people with two cars, but they can usually figure it out.

If we do allow "revisits", should we change the date in the spreadsheet to the revisit date? Might lose a "first", and even another badge (most in a day, most in a particular year) if the date changes.

Looking for input - just want a "somewhat" verifiable way to give out the badges, and keep the competition fun and interesting for everyone.

I would like my badge for 1,000+ Superchargers in one car.
:)

Reactions: Big Earl
Maybe honor system for the 1,000/2,000/etc. badges and new visits for a side competition if we choose to create one, that way it could hopefully be mostly automated. But even then, people who own 2 cars simultaneously would have to sort out which ones were done in which cars. And people would have to declare which new visits were done in rentals or borrowed cars.

In my case it's fairly simple. Anything from 2018 to present, with the exception of the 127 I did with a rental in Europe, were done with my current 2018 Model S. But it won't be that simple for everyone. Hmmm...

Well rats, another Tableau reversion... did we add anyone new, or did my changing the date for my Silverthorne charge mess it up?

Yes,

it looks jacked up to me as well. Seems all the locations I visited the past four-plus months have been erased.

Yeah, or the admins can usually kick it back into gear manually.
Tableau has been pretty good at fixing itself lately after a little bit and that seems to be the case again here. With notifications so funky on this thread, and TMC in general, please reach out to me via other channels if Tableau needs to be reset. Our Signal group would be a great way to reach me.

Reactions: juliusa
Took a trip to a wildlife refuge in North Carolina to do some photography. Two new SC's for me on this trip:

10/20/21:

Halifax, NC
Kill Devil Hills, NC

NC bear.JPG

@tes-s
My <300 SC opinion?
Don't complicate the rules. A unique visit is just that.
We have enough challenges with SCs on wheels or now you see it now you don’t 🙂
There are a fair amount of welcome ‘newbies’ in the game & probably more to come. I think the ‘rules’ are easy enough to figure out.
Badges are fun! Can we expand/play with that category instead?

Looking at a Plaid to replace the S, but it won’t have free charging. Quite the dilemma. I’m close to my 500 badge for the 3 though.
Wouldn't the difference between a regular S and a Plaid pay for a whole lot of Supercharging? For me the FUSC is as much about psychology as saving money: no fuel cost on road trips! (And I pay nothing for home charging because I've long had solar panels.) I suppose I've saved perhaps four thousand dollars with free Supercharging.

As a serious road warrior, how much did you save on your old S? $10,000? $15,000? Even that is a relatively small cost compared to a Plaid! Especially compared to driving a more efficient Model 3.

Last edited:
Wouldn't the difference between a regular S and a Plaid pay for a whole lot of Supercharging? For me the FUSC is as much about psychology as saving money: no fuel cost on road trips! (And I pay nothing for home charging because I've long had solar panels.) I suppose I've saved perhaps four thousand dollars with free Supercharging.

As a serious road warrior, how much did you save on your old S? $10,000? $15,000? Even that is a relatively small cost compared to a Plaid! Especially compared to driving a more efficient Model 3.
It’s not at all logical. “Free” trips were a major early incentive for my lengthy sojourns, especially when the lodging was also covered. Having a meter running at every stop will be a psychological adjustment after 8 years.

Prospectively, the ~400,000 miles I’ve supercharged for free would run in the neighborhood of $35,000, which coincidentally is the current Plaid premium. I did pay a $5k premium to have the FUSC on the 3, so I’ve been incented to make that surcharge cost effective. The Plaid is totally illogical from a financial perspective given the capabilities of the new LR, but I’ve made a small fortune investing in TSLA and don’t feel bad returning a small token of my appreciation, and in furtherance of future gains. The LR also has a 6 month longer wait. I’ve only gotten to this point through a lifetime of relative frugality and old habits…

It’s not at all logical.
Yes!! That is my dilemma. Camping in the car, avoiding (within reason) tolls, getting out of a garage during the grace period - all inconsequential expenses, and not logical. Plus a new car would cut charging time in half on trips....

My plan is to keep my S as long as possible. Purchase a new BEV for my wife, and take over her 2018 X that still has free charging, and just 15k miles after 3 years. Maybe when that gets replaced (2028?) I'll have retired from the game.

• Funny
Reactions: PLUS EV
I'm just trying desperately to avoid getting in a fender bender for the next year or so because at >200k miles, I know they would want to total my car and I really don't like what I'm seeing in the new or used car market right now. For that matter, I don't like the Tesla delivery times that I'm seeing! So just hoping this one lasts at least another year and that the supply chain issues will be worked out by then.

View attachment 725676I’m on the road again….

First check in - literally and figuratively at Madison, WI, Whitney Way.

Quite out of the way of the interstate most will be on, which is a bit frustrating, as these are the only 250kW in the area. *sigh* I’m sure Tesla will decommission the 120kW chargers here soon.
What’s more frustrating is when they get turned off after they appear on the map and Temporary Closure is legit! Grrr!

It’s not at all logical. “Free” trips were a major early incentive for my lengthy sojourns, especially when the lodging was also covered. Having a meter running at every stop will be a psychological adjustment after 8 years.

Prospectively, the ~400,000 miles I’ve supercharged for free would run in the neighborhood of $35,000, which coincidentally is the current Plaid premium. I did pay a $5k premium to have the FUSC on the 3, so I’ve been incented to make that surcharge cost effective. The Plaid is totally illogical from a financial perspective given the capabilities of the new LR, but I’ve made a small fortune investing in TSLA and don’t feel bad returning a small token of my appreciation, and in furtherance of future gains. The LR also has a 6 month longer wait. I’ve only gotten to this point through a lifetime of relative frugality and old habits…
Chicopee last night ran me $18.76. I do miss the FUSC I had on my X. Trading in the X for the plaid was totally illogical, but the facial cramps from all the smiling is priceless.

I'm just trying desperately to avoid getting in a fender bender for the next year or so because at >200k miles, I know they would want to total my car and I really don't like what I'm seeing in the new or used car market right now. For that matter, I don't like the Tesla delivery times that I'm seeing! So just hoping this one lasts at least another year and that the supply chain issues will be worked out by then.
I worry about that too; it is a reason I am so concerned about driving at "deer-o'clock". I've had three deer collisions over the years, most recently losing my driver's side wing mirror in March on US 191 in Utah... driving in a snowstorm! Didn't even see that one, but it could have been a lot worse and sure gets the heart rate up!

Had to stretch to afford my used S-60 and can't afford a new one. Tesla has been raising prices and the used market is pretty crazy now, as you say. Need to keep my venerable S-60 going awhile longer.

I worry about that too; it is a reason I am so concerned about driving at "deer-o'clock". I've had three deer collisions over the years, most recently losing my driver's side wing mirror in March on US 191 in Utah... driving in a snowstorm! Didn't even see that one, but it could have been a lot worse and sure gets the heart rate up!

Had to stretch to afford my used S-60 and can't afford a new one. Tesla has been raising prices and the used market is pretty crazy now, as you say. Need to keep my venerable S-60 going awhile longer.
Yes, I have a collection of video clips of deer that almost put me on a lengthy wait list. The Y is up to 11 months and Hertz will only exacerbate the situation.

Yes, I have a collection of video clips of deer that almost put me on a lengthy wait list. The Y is up to 11 months and Hertz will only exacerbate the situation.

Y has a delivery date of August if you choose small wheels with white paint - the base model. Any deviation from the base model (except tow hitch and FSD) drops the delivery time to May, which is still a long time to wait. I'd love to see you rolling around in a Model S Plaid. :cool:

Last edited: