Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen a deer on the interstate that close into the Bay Area, so that is pretty strange. I can imagine how there would probably be some up near Altamont Pass, but I've never seen them.

In my ICE days I once had a very large saw horse "jump" out of the pickup truck in front of me in southern Idaho going 85mph. I was able to avoid it, but obviously wasn't happy about it. Also suffered a blowout in rural Montana in my first Model S when I hit a 2x4 at 90mph. That wasn't fun either.
I wasn't on the Interstate, I was on my way to my campsite at Del Valle park. Hence, no traffic at all on a Saturday evening.

I've never seen a deer on the interstate that close into the Bay Area, so that is pretty strange. I can imagine how there would probably be some up near Altamont Pass, but I've never seen them.

In my ICE days I once had a very large saw horse "jump" out of the pickup truck in front of me in southern Idaho going 85mph. I was able to avoid it, but obviously wasn't happy about it. Also suffered a blowout in rural Montana in my first Model S when I hit a 2x4 at 90mph. That wasn't fun either.
I’ve dodged the normal deer(s) at night in WI in my 2012. Had to do it in ICE cars. I knew to come to a full stop from Leadville to Mintirn when the elk weighed almost as much as me and my battery weighted car. Thankfully was just snorted at

Added Middletown, DE to the spreadsheet on 11/5. I potentially have two more to add, but first a question on rules for The Powers That Be. I know to claim a supercharger I'm supposed to have driven >50% of the distance to it. Are there any considerations for non-players sharing the driving? Particularly someone who still has a learner's permit and not a full license? I spent a while searching the forums but couldn't find anything relevant. (Not easy to search a 782-page post for terms like "driver" or "license" or "permit" or "50%"...) Here's the specific situation:

I drove >50% from home to Middletown, DE, so that one's straightforward. But then my son and his twin sister, both of whom have learner's permits and neither of whom are likely to join this game, did the rest of the driving for the weekend, where we visited two additional superchargers: Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA yesterday, and White Marsh, MD today. I was in the passenger seat providing instruction the whole time.

This question might become relevant for me again next month, if we end up driving to FL for the kids' winter break. 😁

Last edited:
CA

11/06/202
Fresno - N Blackstone
Inuokern - Locust
BISHOP, CA

11/07/2021
Santa Barbara
Montecito
Pasadena - Arroyo Pkwy
Loss Angeles - Alameda St
Bell
Commerce
San Gabriel
City of Industry
Brea
Chino Hills
Eastvale Limonte Ave
Ran home Cucmonga - Foothill Blvd
Highland

Temecula - Temecula Pkwy
Santa Ysabel
San Marcos
Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte
SD Mira Mesa
SD University Lane
SD Balboa Mesa

Totally shut out at Copus, expected. Redoing parking lot.

Was late for Tejon Outlets and knew it.

Bishop time was worth it for sure.

I spent a while searching the forums but couldn't find anything relevant.
It is in the first post.

"Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).

Added Middletown, DE to the spreadsheet on 11/5. I potentially have two more to add, but first a question on rules for The Powers That Be. I know to claim a supercharger I'm supposed to have driven >50% of the distance to it. Are there any considerations for non-players sharing the driving? Particularly someone who still has a learner's permit and not a full license? I spent a while searching the forums but couldn't find anything relevant. (Not easy to search a 782-page post for terms like "driver" or "license" or "permit" or "50%"...) Here's the specific situation:

I drove >50% from home to Middletown, DE, so that one's straightforward. But then my son and his twin sister, both of whom have learner's permits and neither of whom are likely to join this game, did the rest of the driving for the weekend, where we visited two additional superchargers: Philadelphia - Penrose Ave, PA yesterday, and White Marsh, MD today. I was in the passenger seat providing instruction the whole time.

This question might become relevant for me again next month, if we end up driving to FL for the kids' winter break. 😁
Also 50+% of the drive from the previous supercharger.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
It is in the first post.

"Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged, whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
Right, I wanted to clarify that non-players and non-licensed drivers are included as part of the 50% rule. Seems like they are, so I won't add the other two superchargers.

7 November 2021, continued:

(No, I didn't know Santana Row can count as two. Oh well.)

301. San Jose, CA - E Capitol Expressway
302. Morgan Hill, CA
303. San Jose, CA - 925 Blossom Hill Road
304. San Jose, CA - Cherry Avenue
305. San Jose, CA - Blossom Hill Rd
306. Los Gatos, CA
307. Cupertino, CA
308. Cupertino, CA - Stevens Creek Boulevard
309. Sunnyvale, CA - S Bernardo Ave
310. Los Altos, CA
311. Palo Alto, CA - Stanford Shopping Center
312. Marin City, CA - Donahue Street
313. Richmond, CA - Meeker Avenue
314. Richmond, CA - Pierce Street
315. El Cerrito, CA
316. Emeryville, CA - Christie Ave
317. Emeryville, CA - Shellmound Street
318. Alameda, CA
319. Oakland, CA - Hegenberger Rd
320. Hayward, CA - Hesperian Boulevard

Had to skip more than a dozen on my list because it was going too slowly and I wanted to cross the Golden Gate Bridge in daylight, since I haven't seen it in almost 40 years. I managed it in twilight, which was good enough. Lived in Tiburon for five years in the '60s so a lot of these places are familiar.

Well, we were on a road trip to attend a wedding in Atlanta and hopefully get very close to 400 superchargers as part of the trip, but it didn’t work out. More on that later. Here is the list of SC’s that we did make:

11/4/21:

South Boston, Va
Cary, NC
Durham, NC
Mebane, NC
Colfax, NC
Archdale, NC
Lexington, NC
Charlotte, NC Northlake Centre Pkwy

11/5/21:

Charlotte, NC Toringdon Way
Fair Play, SC
Lithonia, GA
McDonough, GA
East Point, GA
Douglasville, GA
Marietta, GA
Atlanta, GA Peachtree Road
Peachtree Corners, GA

11/6/21

Alpharetta, GA

We arose on 11/6/21 with the intention of hitting a few superchargers before we had to prepare for the wedding event. But the X started throwing errors. One was on the order of: “Vehicle may not restart. Schedule service.” The second was on the order of: “Acceleration and top speed reduced.” We drove to the Alpharetta supercharger and plugged in. After charging and adding a few miles, we decided to reboot and see if anything improved. Did the two scroll wheel reboot; followed by the power off sequence; followed by changing the tire size. Nothing worked. We decided to drive over to the Alpharetta service center --- they pulled the vehicle logs and informed me that either the drive motor was failing or the battery heater was failing. After thinking over our options, we chose to leave the X at the Alpharetta service center and rent a Hertz car for the drive back home. We had planned on driving to Charleston and spending a few days and catching a few more superchargers. So I missed another 7 or 8 or 9 superchargers I had planned on, and my X is some 600 miles away. Ugh. And I had to make refueling stops! I must say the Alpharetta service center folks were very kind to us.

So close to 400……..yet so far away…….☹️☹️☹️

Please update our count ....thanks!

Well, we were on a road trip to attend a wedding in Atlanta and hopefully get very close to 400 superchargers as part of the trip, but it didn’t work out. More on that later. Here is the list of SC’s that we did make:

11/4/21:

South Boston, Va
Cary, NC
Durham, NC
Mebane, NC
Colfax, NC
Archdale, NC
Lexington, NC

11/5/21:

Fair Play, SC
Lithonia, GA
McDonough, GA
East Point, GA
Douglasville, GA
Marietta, GA
Peachtree Corners, GA

11/6/21

Alpharetta, GA

We arose on 11/6/21 with the intention of hitting a few superchargers before we had to prepare for the wedding event. But the X started throwing errors. One was on the order of: “Vehicle may not restart. Schedule service.” The second was on the order of: “Acceleration and top speed reduced.” We drove to the Alpharetta supercharger and plugged in. After charging and adding a few miles, we decided to reboot and see if anything improved. Did the two scroll wheel reboot; followed by the power off sequence; followed by changing the tire size. Nothing worked. We decided to drive over to the Alpharetta service center --- they pulled the vehicle logs and informed me that either the drive motor was failing or the battery heater was failing. After thinking over our options, we chose to leave the X at the Alpharetta service center and rent a Hertz car for the drive back home. We had planned on driving to Charleston and spending a few days and catching a few more superchargers. So I missed another 7 or 8 or 9 superchargers I had planned on, and my X is some 600 miles away. Ugh. And I had to make refueling stops! I must say the Alpharetta service center folks were very kind to us.

Yea, I just caught the bug again and my power steering went out. Going to be the end of November before they get me in for service. Hoping I get the car back for some planned holiday travel.

Good news for you is that you WILL have to go back and get the car, so maybe you pick up your rogue chargers then.

11/4/21:

South Boston, Va
Cary, NC
Durham, NC
Mebane, NC
Colfax, NC
Archdale, NC
Lexington, NC

11/5/21:

Fair Play, SC
Lithonia, GA
McDonough, GA
East Point, GA
Douglasville, GA
Marietta, GA
Peachtree Corners, GA

11/6/21

Alpharetta, GA

I feel your pain, but glad that you were able to get to the service center BEFORE it did a hard fail! If my new drive unit doesn’t come in by Thursday, I’m going to have some tough decisions to make, too. Good luck!

Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Was able to pick up a few more new ones on an "old" route due to visiting Lambert's Cafe in Sikeston and catching a throwed [sic] roll, and my wife being gracious enough to let us detour in the middle of Kansas. Daylight Savings may or may not have helped. Spreadsheet updated:

21401:57PM CDT11/06/2021Miner, MO
21504:25PM CDT11/06/2021Mehlville, MO
21609:34PM CDT11/06/2021Mission, KS
21709:35AM CST11/07/2021Emporia, KS
21811:11AM CST11/07/2021Wichita, KS
21909:52PM MST11/07/2021Denver, CO - 1st Avenue

Also would highly recommend the Ethiopian place we went to for dinner in Aurora: Eatopia. A note though: Their website says they close at midnight, but they actually close at 8pm. We got in right before 8 and they served us wholeheartedly without ever hinting that they were closed.

Dropped off the Model 3 for some body repair at a local shop (got a little too familiar with a rock garden in a driveway last time I was in CO) and got ourselves a little Hyundai Accent as a rental. Should be done in a week or so though, then it's back east after seeing Alton Brown in Denver. Fun times!

Last edited: