Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some additions for me:

11/11:

South Carolina
- Yemassee
- North Charleston
- Saint George
- Lexington

11/12:

South Carolina
- Greenville

North Carolina
- Ashville - Thetford St.
- Ashville

Tennessee
- Knoxville - Brookview Centre Way

Kentucky
- London
- Lexington
- Florence - Houston Rd.

Photo of the end of leaf peeping season at the SC/NC border. Had an amazing drive through the forests of the Smoky Mountains today.

Attachments

• 7A9C88E0-272A-41FF-9F83-419554EA2CC2.jpeg
    7A9C88E0-272A-41FF-9F83-419554EA2CC2.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 53
What a most special start to this morning!!

1636765540898.jpeg

1636765710458.jpeg

TX

Starbase (not an SC) 😉
South Padre Island
Kingsville
Victoria
Richmond
Katy
Houston - Northwest Fwy
Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd
Webster

* shut out by my fun morning at Boca Chica. Put me in Houston during rush hour. C’mon with the Temp Closure. Crossing fingers

Met MaryLiz and Ryan from Cosmic Perspective this morning. They were camped out with all their video and camera gear awaiting either a three or six engine test fire. They moved to this area specifically because they are big time Cosmic / sciencegeeks. Nice folks.

Nods to @Bighorn for the link after the fact (and the drive north) :
It would have been nice to stick around another 5 hours, but I wouldn’t have been near this close. But I was then!

What a most special start to this morning!!

View attachment 732468

View attachment 732470

TX

Starbase (not an SC) 😉
South Padre Island
Kingsville
Victoria
Richmond
Katy
Houston - Northwest Fwy
Houston - 9633 Westheimer Rd
Webster

* shut out by my fun morning at Boca Chica. Put me in Houston during rush hour. C’mon with the Temp Closure. Crossing fingers

Met MaryLiz and Ryan from Cosmic Perspective this morning. They were camped out with all their video and camera gear awaiting either a three or six engine test fire. They moved to this area specifically because they are big time Cosmic / sciencegeeks. Nice folks.

Nods to @Bighorn for the link after the fact (and the drive north) :
It would have been nice to stick around another 5 hours, but I wouldn’t have been near this close. But I was then!
WOW

Reactions: NKYTA
I was wondering how some of you squared the round peg on this “legality” for the game, I can’t have been the only non-S charging at South Padre Island SC

1636771975575.jpeg

Thankfully even if it was a double pallet metro charger but definitely was grid connected.

I just flashed a picture of my 2012 S being delivered on a flatbed to my house to all the cameras in the back of the Holiday Inn in faint hope…
🤣

Yea, I've been meaning to pop into that Lucid store for a peek. They also took over Tesla's old Service Center location on Dyer Ave for their service center. I'll try and swing by the Delray SC if you are still looking at ~11am visit. I assume you are in the P3D and it's got OR plates?
@gnxs - I'll be stopping at Pompano Beach - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza and West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Outlets, probably between noon and 1pm on Saturday..

@gnxs - I'll be stopping at Pompano Beach - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza and West Palm Beach - Palm Beach Outlets, probably between noon and 1pm on Saturday..
I will be picking up my Plaid tomorrow in West Palm Beach at ~1pm. If you're running a little late to the outlets, let me know. It's only a few miles from the Tesla store. I could break it's SC cherry at the outlets.

Was cool meeting GHammer in Delray Beach today. 👍

Good point, I routed it assuming my LR Model 3's range. Forgot the Plaid was top of the line at 348mi Est range, so only 2 stops, maybe.

You'll probably be able to only stop at the highest chargers with your range, SIlverthorne and Mountain Village.

At any rate, congrats on the new driving machine! I'll have to wave towards the Tesla center when I pick up my Model 3 from the body shop in Loveland next week.
The direct route to SW Colorado from the Front Range (Denver metro area) is US 285 to Poncha Springs and US 50 over Monarch Pass to Gunnison and Montrose. Not only is it shorter than the I-70 route, it is more scenic and much more fun to drive.

The only current problem with the route is the weekday road closure of US 50 in Little Blue Creek Canyon for rock scaling. I recommend a detour through Crawford and Hotchkiss to avoid the traffic jam caused by construction on weekdays. As I mentioned in a previous post.

Not recommended at night, due to deer, especially during the current migration season. The worst sections for deer are the base of Monarch Pass to Gunnison and Montrose to Ridgway. Driving those at twilight or dawn is dangerous.

FWIW.

I will be picking up my Plaid tomorrow in West Palm Beach at ~1pm. If you're running a little late to the outlets, let me know. It's only a few miles from the Tesla store. I could break it's SC cherry at the outlets.

Was cool meeting GHammer in Delray Beach today. 👍
It does look like I'll be running late - more like 2pm @ West Palm Beach Outlets. Titanium Model S with NJ plates (none on front).

Reactions: gnxs
It does look like I'll be running late - more like 2pm @ West Palm Beach Outlets. Titanium Model S with NJ plates (none on front).
You know you need a front plate in 'Jersey? ;) As I kid I got many tickets for not having one on some of my cars.

I will definitely try to get there if Tesla doesn't keep me too long picking up my car. My appt is actually 10AM, but my wife isn't able to get me up there until closer to 1pm. It's almost 10am now and I still haven't gotten the supposed text that my car is ready to be picked up. Hopefully there are no hiccups.

After not meeting anybody on this list at all, it'll be pretty cool to meet 2 competitors in the top 10 on back to back days.

You know you need a front plate in 'Jersey? ;) As I kid I got many tickets for not having one on some of my cars.

I will definitely try to get there if Tesla doesn't keep me too long picking up my car. My appt is actually 10AM, but my wife isn't able to get me up there until closer to 1pm. It's almost 10am now and I still haven't gotten the supposed text that my car is ready to be picked up. Hopefully there are no hiccups.

After not meeting anybody on this list at all, it'll be pretty cool to meet 2 competitors in the top 10 on back to back days.
Latest estimate for West Palm Beach is 2:45.

And it looks like I just missed Greg(GHammer) at Naples & Cutler Bay.

Does the Plaid come with free, unlimited Supercharging, or is this gimmick consigned to the dustbin of history? (Asking for a friend.)

And, too, also, when will you be getting a pup to be your new travel pal in your Plaid?
Unfortunately no more free supercharging. That will be a bigger adjustment than the yoke!

We are dog free for the time being in order to have more freedom to travel and linger abroad. Definitely miss the companionship, though my wife has been a trooper plotting trips and embracing car camping.