Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
You mean SC Los Angeles!
Yip, that's where I grew up, USC film school, just outside Watts, so I was destined to own a Tesla. Perhaps I shouldn't say I grew up there, as I was already 18 when I arrived, and some would contend that I still have not grown up.

Did everyone see this?

Tile Buyer Life360 Selling Precise Location Data on Millions of Users

I turned it off this morning and will probably not be turning it back on, someday there will be a good app for this stuff.

Yip, that's where I grew up, USC film school, just outside Watts, so I was destined to own a Tesla. Perhaps I shouldn't say I grew up there, as I was already 18 when I arrived, and some would contend that I still have not grown up.

Did everyone see this?

Tile Buyer Life360 Selling Precise Location Data on Millions of Users

I turned it off this morning and will probably not be turning it back on, someday there will be a good app for this stuff.

It’s worth reminding everyone to be sure you opt-out of all of that data sharing by de-selecting all of the switches in the privacy & safety options (marked with stars below).

05601527-702C-4286-8B22-CE730F5D1B65.jpeg

Despite being in the Orlando area for 2 weeks, it's been challenging collecting superchargers (not exactly the point of the trip 😀). However, we took an off day from the theme parks today, so I was able to add 4 new ones (with a 5th from last week).

#301, 12/01/21, Titusville, FL
#302, 12/07/21, Winter Park, FL
#303, 12/07/21, Altamonte Springs, FL
#304, 12/07/21, Winter Garden, FL
#305, 12/07/21, Turkey Lake, FL

I stopped by the supercharger under construction at Palm Parkway, which is really close to where I am staying here in Orlando, and it is almost finished! It is missing the meter and final inspection and that’s pretty much it. Like the two firsts I missed in Wisconsin last month, I’ll probably miss out on this one by a day as well. 🙂 I posted pictures in the appropriate thread.

@tes-s, I am seriously impressed with your capture of 37 in Florida in one day! Traffic in the Orlando area during my 2 weeks here made it a challenge just to capture what I have.

Ups and downs today.
I received notice that my service visit was complete so I drove down to Peabody this morning. On the way, I decided to pick up:
Littleton, Lexington and Woburn MA (updated)
while I had the loaner with the heated steering wheel. It was tough to turn the loaner in with that heated wheel.

I get it back to my inspection station in Freeport to put the sticker on and they tell me that the control arms that NEEDED to be replaced weren't, but the remainder of the set was. On top of that, my rear suspension bladder on the driver's side isn't inflating.
So, back to service I have to go.
But at least I got a couple of new ones today.

Ups and downs today.
I received notice that my service visit was complete so I drove down to Peabody this morning. On the way, I decided to pick up:
Littleton, Lexington and Woburn MA (updated)
while I had the loaner with the heated steering wheel. It was tough to turn the loaner in with that heated wheel.

I get it back to my inspection station in Freeport to put the sticker on and they tell me that the control arms that NEEDED to be replaced weren't, but the remainder of the set was. On top of that, my rear suspension bladder on the driver's side isn't inflating.
So, back to service I have to go.
But at least I got a couple of new ones today.
Sorry to hear - sounds like Tesla dropped the ball on the service visit. This time of year, the heated wheel starts to feel real nice on drives.

Next time you're down for service, if time permits and you're interested PM me if you want to meet up. I'm about half way between the Lexington and future Burlington Mall MA superchargers.

Reactions: Big Earl
I see you @evp moving past me by 1 supercharger stop! Next time you're in Northern NJ stop by Montclair and we can share travel stories.
Yeah - I took those SCs right from under your nose! I was in Cranbury for an evening, visited a company in Middlesex, and got 5 SCs within 20 miles of you. Experienced the joy of spending 45 minutes driving around the block to get into the Holland Tunnel. Good times.

Every time I see someone hitting up a Denver area SC, I think to myself "hey, I'm right here -- and you didn't even stop by!"

Sorry to hear - sounds like Tesla dropped the ball on the service visit. This time of year, the heated wheel starts to feel real nice on drives.

Next time you're down for service, if time permits and you're interested PM me if you want to meet up. I'm about half way between the Lexington and future Burlington Mall MA superchargers.
I have to wait until the end of the month for my next appointment :(

Reactions: Tdreamer
I have changed "Houston - Westheimer RD, TX" back to "Construction" from "Open". While we usually don't do this (once opened we leave it opened), this is a special case. It opened briefly and then has been closed for an extended period of time, and does not seem to be opening any time soon. Nobody in the game has visited it.

Another factor is our brave competitors who have cleared TX except for this one supercharger which is unattainable. Seems fair to show the state as cleared for them.