Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
12/13/2021:

Manassas, VA

64BDE8E9-D2A2-4823-B1ED-979AFDF6F8FA.jpeg

41136914-F9E2-4D79-B9E9-2454A9C0C7A0.jpeg

the light is white which appears to be a "charge ready" rather than "actively charging" light. you can see in this photo the same indicator with nothing plugged in: mach-e-charge-port-lights-2-jpg.790
Thanks for the clarification. I don’t follow Ford too closely and I was clearly misled by teslarati:
That's quite a milestone. I'm up to 207k in my current Model S and getting very close to 300k total Tesla miles driven (99.9% of those in various Model Ses).

I'm curious who in this group has driven the most Tesla miles. I'm guessing Bighorn, but I'm not sure. Also curious if anyone in the group has more than 250k on a single car.
P85+ 307,346
P3D 163,762
Plaid 4,016
Total 475k

Thanks for the clarification. I don’t follow Ford too closely and I was clearly misled by teslarati:

P85+ 307,346
P3D 163,762
Plaid 4,016
Total 475k
Not bad for 8.5 years :)

Your pace is nearly identical to mine, but I've only been at it 5.25 years. I'm at about 297k Model S miles so maybe I will catch you in that category if you baby the Plaid :)

Not bad for 8.5 years :)

Your pace is nearly identical to mine, but I've only been at it 5.25 years. I'm at about 297k Model S miles so maybe I will catch you in that category if you baby the Plaid :)
How far do you think you could go in 2013? I’ll drive more in a month now than I did the first year.🤓
I’d like the warranty to last more than a few months, so the Plaid will be light duty. Plus I’m a cheapskate and will defer to the free supercharging in the 3 for SC loops. So there’s hope if you’re parsing mileage by model😂

That's quite a milestone. I'm up to 207k in my current Model S and getting very close to 300k total Tesla miles driven (99.9% of those in various Model Ses).

I'm curious who in this group has driven the most Tesla miles. I'm guessing Bighorn, but I'm not sure. Also curious if anyone in the group has more than 250k on a single car.
In addition to our quarter million mile 2013, I have 95k on our 2019 and 2k on my Plaid. We also had a 2012 at one time that my wife put 30k+ miles on.

Konterra, MD today for a first with @Thinkje and anyone else who gets there today.

Tableau is updated but things might be a bit iffy for the next few days. Tableau is saying that the current version I have installed is no longer supported (although I was able to use it to push an update) and they've removed the replacement version from download because of the Log4j vulnerability.

1639516301305.png

Thanks! The other Brentwood one at the service center is also listed as Nashville (Nashville - Brentwood (SC), TN), though Tesla just calls it "Brentwood, TN"
I think I'm going to leave that one alone for now. The Tesla "findus" does map not even list that location anymore - not as a supercharger or service center. Of course, Google knows it is a service center, and even finds the "findus" entry on the Tesla site which lists it as "Nashville - Brentwood". Supercharge.info does some periodic reconciliation, and I think it is based on the "findus" data.

I'm not that concerned about the naming and the findus inconsistencies - hopefully the supercharger team keeps the nav pretty well updated, and keeps the sites coming!!

1639526418346.png

1639526499358.png

Reactions: Tdreamer
I think I'm going to leave that one alone for now. The Tesla "findus" does map not even list that location anymore - not as a supercharger or service center. Of course, Google knows it is a service center, and even finds the "findus" entry on the Tesla site which lists it as "Nashville - Brentwood". Supercharge.info does some periodic reconciliation, and I think it is based on the "findus" data.

I'm not that concerned about the naming and the findus inconsistencies - hopefully the supercharger team keeps the nav pretty well updated, and keeps the sites coming!!

View attachment 744417

View attachment 744418
Noted! Yeah it's not really available for use anymore (Hence the new Brentwood charger), so leaving it as is is fine. 👍

On the road again... Snagged 11.

#307, 12/14/21, Okahumpka, FL - Florida Turnpike Service Plaza
#308, 12/14/21, Lady Lake, FL
#309, 12/14/21, Ocala, FL
#310, 12/14/21, Gainesville, FL
#311, 12/14/21, Live Oak, FL
#312, 12/14/21, Tallahassee, FL
#313, 12/14/21, Marianna, FL
#314, 12/14/21, DeFuniak Springs, FL
#315, 12/14/21, Crestview, FL
#316, 12/14/21, Mobile, AL
#317, 12/14/21, D'Iberville, MS

Got a few this week, including two first day visits. Please add the following for me:

Dec 13: Manassas, VA (first)
Dec 14: Konterra, MD (first)
Dec 15: Abingdon, MD

The first two were close enough to home to make it an easy round trip for me. Today I headed out very early to see/photograph bald eagles up at Conowingo Dam, MD.

Another 11 for today. I have to say, driving around the Houston metropolitan area collecting superchargers was a real PITA! Traffic was pretty bad, as I imagine it is most of the time. Just happy to be done with it (mostly 😀).

#318, 12/15/21, Slidell, LA
#319, 12/15/21, Metairie, LA
#320, 12/15/21, Baton Rouge, LA
#321, 12/15/21, Lafayette, LA
#322, 12/15/21, Lake Charles, LA
#323, 12/15/21, Channelview, TX
#324, 12/15/21, Webster, TX
#325, 12/15/21, Richmond, TX
#326, 12/15/21, Katy, TX
#327, 12/15/21, Houston, TX - 9633 Westheimer Road
#328, 12/15/21, Houston, TX - Northwest Freeway

Added Staten Island, Robbinsville, Hamilton, Burlington on 12/11.

Added JFK and Valley Stream on 12/14. How I hate driving in NYC.

Took a selfie at Hamilton because I can't do math…that's technically 101 for me, not 100 😂 Spreadsheet updated.

Our newest Century Club member, congrats!

Bruce.