Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got that first in Rockingham today along with a few others.

Updated the spreadsheet for Rockingham

Will update the rest tomorrow.

PXL_20220101_231547201.jpg

I think I've spent that much on tires... :)
The trick is to buy on Craigslist, especially easy on Model 3, there are SO MANY and people are always doing crazy sh][t with their tires. That's how I got the cheap 19" rims. The cheapest I have gotten a them for was $10 for two Continentals with >50% tread in WA when I had a leak in one of the free set of tires that came with the rims. I am currently nursing one tire that has a plug in it that I hoped would last me 7 weeks (I have the snow tires on now) but there was enough tread I may put it back on in the spring. I need to learn to balance my own tires and I'd save even more (still $35 to put them on, dangit)

(I really have been posting TOO much to this thread during the holidays, I will only post SC updates for a while)

Did you guys know that if you go into Account details you can upload a picture of your car in addition to an avatar of your face

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.13.42 PM.png

So when someone mouses over your face they get a drop down and can see both! Yes, that's my color matched big Airstream in the back.

Screen Shot 2022-01-01 at 7.12.27 PM.png

(Oh, right, not gonna post anymore except for SC visits this holiday season, sorry)

MCU1 or MCU2?

One of the reasons I’m glad my 2015 S85D (MCU1) rarely gets software updates…the fewer updates there are the less chance for breaking something. 🤔

Bruce.
This. I am quite pleased with 2020.48.37.8 and would prefer no more updates. I would like to have the daughterboard replaced on my MCU1 so that I can use the MCU more, rather than babying it, but I'd like to keep the current firmware and stay well away from V11, which seems intended for newer AP cars.

Not that Tesla will allow me stay with the current firmware if I need to have any significant service done.

Reactions: PhillyGal
This. I am quite pleased with 2020.48.37.8 and would prefer no more updates. I would like to have the daughterboard replaced on my MCU1 so that I can use the MCU more, rather than babying it, but I'd like to keep the current firmware and stay well away from V11, which seems intended for newer AP cars.

Not that Tesla will allow me stay with the current firmware if I need to have any significant service done.
That is the firmware I have with replaced daughterboard. They replaced my battery with that firmware.

• Informative
Reactions: dgpcolorado
Thanks for the link, Earl. The operative words are, "Hopefully an update gets sent soon..." but knowing Tesla, out of sight is out of mind, especially since the charge level can be adjusted from the app.

I appreciate your tenacity and determination in understanding all the new bells and whistles. But it is annoying and frustrating to me. I feel like it is a waste of time to learn something today just to unlearn it when something new arrives. For example, where the H-E-double hockey sticks are the hemorrhoid heaters located? They used to be at the bottom of the touchscreen, and now poof. There is no need to use the cabin heater, but it sure is nice to have toasty buns during our mildish winters. Many things in our Teslas I might use once or twice in a year. And switching between our two vehicles that have vastly different displays is even more difficult.

I like learning new stuff--really I do. But to learn something only to have it change with an update is tantamount to Sisyphus and his pebble.
Yeah, I hate this too.

My 2016 X got the update a few days ago, and sure enough, the charge level setting disappeared from the screen. To make matters worse, it did not appear on the app either. I was concerned that I would never be able to change it again until this error was fixed. But on the second day after the update, the charge level setting appeared on my app. Still doesn't appear on the car screen however.

I didn't receive any software update notification for my early 2013 S with MCU 1.

@tes-s takes top charging spot for 2021 with 392 chargers added. Congratulations! :) :)

2013: @NKYTA with a whopping 10!
2014: @Bighorn with an impressive 70. The bar is rising!
2015: @Half Dollar Bill with 98.
2016: @Sasmania with 175.
2017: @PLUS EV with 361. Now we're talking some real numbers!
2018: @Darren S with 451. Yes!!
2019: @Tdreamer with 329. Snuck in there!
2020: @Big Earl with 507, the current record for a year. Lockdown? What lockdown! :)
2021: @tes-s with 392.
2022 (so far) @Big Earl @IdaX @StephenBrown2 each with 1. ;)

@tes-s takes top charging spot for 2021 with 392 chargers added. Congratulations! :) :)

2020: @Big Earl with 507, the current record for a year. Lockdown? What lockdown! :)
I was poised to be first in 2021 until you went nuts, but you already knew that🤓 Here I thought @PLUS EV might snipe it.

Reactions: juliusa
I was poised to be first in 2021 until you went nuts, but you already knew that🤓 Here I thought @PLUS EV might snipe it.
Fair enough, but at least I got enough that you didn't have to go to CA in the snow thinking you were within range. It's always the unexpected that gets ya.

I did feel a little guilty that my map was so easy compared to yours, but got over it. :)

I think it's kind of neat how the numbers keep rising every year, generally. I don't expect them to keep going up but who knows as the build-out continues. It is nice how you have this all handy now thanks to the db.
I do wonder how much damage I could do if we brought in a guest innkeeper for say a month? :)
Happy New Year all you foreign and domestic supercharging vagabonds!

My 2013 MCU 1 has 2020.48.37.8 which it says is the latest. I'm not expecting an update...ever. :)
Same as me!

Same version here. I am expecting the next software update they send to my car to have release notes like: “To encourage you to seek out a more optimal driving experience, we have disabled all functionality on your pre-legacy Tesla. Please visit www.tesla.com to place an order for a new vehicle. We are sure you will be so delighted with exciting functionality like the Tesla Light Show, video games, and farts that you’ll forget all about the lifetime premium connectivity and free unlimited supercharging you’ll be losing. We look forward to your continued business soon.”

😆

Bruce.

Last edited:
Finally figured out how to leverage waypoints effectively. Created this five-minute video to describe how to create a route, reorder a route, save a route, and run a route. Because each waypoint is considered a stop that requires you to exactly hit the pin AND shift to park before it'll continue to the next waypoint, this video shows how to get around that annoyance.

It was a good race for sure! There were probably 6 or 7 of us who had a legit shot at it late in the year. I couldn't justify the December cross country trip it would have taken to get there, not with the holidays, weather, and Omicron uncertainty. Probably would have tried for it if I had enough to get me there in the Southwest but alas the supercharger construction Gods were not with me this time.