Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Drove the long way down from Norway to Spain this week. Plotted a more north-westly route than normal to get a bunch of new visits, including the SC at the Tesla factory in Tilburg:
View attachment 765519

2/3/2022
#259 Kirke Såby, Denmark - First - Denmark cleared (again)
#260 Kaltenkirchen, Germany - First
#261 Hamburg – Hotel Leonardo Stillhorn, Germany - First
#262 Ottersberg-Posthausen, Germany
#263 Zuidbroek, Netherlands
#264 Assen, Netherlands
#265 Drachten, Netherlands
#266 Emmeloord, Netherlands
#267 Zwolle, Netherlands
#268 Apeldoorn Oost, Netherlands
#269 Duiven, Netherlands
#270 Zevenaar, Netherlands
#271 Uden, Netherlands

2/4/2022
#272 Tilburg (SC), Netherlands
#273 Tilburg, Netherlands
#274 Heusden-Zolder, Belgium
#275 Machelen, Belgium
#276 Wavre, Belgium
#277 Namur, Belgium
#278 Nivelles-Sud, Belgium
#279 Valenciennes, France
#280 Urvillers, France
#281 Parly 2, France - First
#282 Fontainebleau, France - First

2/5/2022
#283 Blois, France - First
#284 Tours, France
#285 Chasseneuil-du-Poitou, France
#286 Niort, France - First
#287 Saintes, France
#288 Bordeaux, France
#289 Labouheyre, France - First
#290 Bayonne, France
#291 Rivabellosa, Spain
#292 Burgos, Spain
#293 Aranda de Duero, Spain

2/6/2022
#294 Alcobendas, Spain - First
#295 Getafe, Spain
#296 Atalaya del Cañavate, Spain
#297 Albacete, Spain

Just one night at a hotel, the other 3 nights where mostly powernaps while charging, a few stops up to 3 hours to catch up some sleep.

Going north in a couple of weeks, this time a more easterly route to finally get the next century milestone.
You really drove from Zuidbroek, Assen, Drachten, Emmeloord and then back East to Zwolle? When I showed this to SWMBO she just shook her head and said to me: 'I thought you were crazy'.
I visited them but in different drives.

Reactions: StefanSarzio
You really drove from Zuidbroek, Assen, Drachten, Emmeloord and then back East to Zwolle?

Yes, I even had Horst on my itinerary (planned between Zevenaar and Uden), but decided to drop it as I was falling behind on my schedule. Same thing with Aalst in Belgium, decided to skip it on this trip. I'll get them next time :)

On another note entirely: It seems that @StefanSarzio and myself has disappeared from the Europe Leaderboard. Can anyone take a look at that?

Reactions: StefanSarzio
Yes, I even had Horst on my itinerary (planned between Zevenaar and Uden), but decided to drop it as I was falling behind on my schedule. Same thing with Aalst in Belgium, decided to skip it on this trip. I'll get them next time :)

On another note entirely: It seems that @StefanSarzio and myself has disappeared from the Europe Leaderboard. Can anyone take a look at that?
You are there. The default filter is removing you based on charging date. Remove the filter or change the sliders to include everyone. @theflyer may be able to change the default filter.

1644354171448.png

You really drove from Zuidbroek, Assen, Drachten, Emmeloord and then back East to Zwolle? When I showed this to SWMBO she just shook her head and said to me: 'I thought you were crazy'.
I visited them but in different drives.
There is really no amount of back tracking in the Netherlands that compares to what some of us have suffered stateside. We have the crazy market cornered!

1644365389305.png

Ok, drove back and hit up the new higher security Oakhurst (now with charging cables), and on the way back managed to get some electrons from the new Madera Supercharger so not an entirely wasted trip, now parked at the Madera Maintenance CHAdeMO Station filling for the trip home on free electricity

AB16E2C0-C92F-44D0-A923-2A5881BCE58E.jpeg

Sorta like the pic in the Electrek article, same camera, same car

Last edited:
The 200 person limit is ridiculous. If the dinner/awards venue has an upper limit, charge separately for the dinner/awards and let people do dinner on their own elsewhere in town. The Chamber of Commerce should be targeting higher attendance and encouraging us to spread our business out around town.

If anyone feels similarly, I encourage you to contact the organizers and make some suggestions on growing the event.

As for charging, I had absolutely no problems keeping my car charged last year and I didn’t use the Supercharger. Between destination chargers at the hotel and the awesome temporary NEMA 14-50 setups they had around town, I didn’t have any trouble.

Last edited:
The 200 person limit is ridiculous. If the dinner/awards venue has an upper limit, charge separately for the dinner/awards and let people do dinner on their own elsewhere in town. The Chamber of Commerce should be targeting higher attendance and encouraging us to spread our business out around town.

If anyone feels similarly, I encourage you to contact the organizers and make some suggestions on growing the event.

As for charging, I had absolutely no problems keeping my car charged last year and I didn’t use the Supercharger. Between destination chargers at the hotel and the awesome temporary NEMA 14-50 setups they had around town, I didn’t have any trouble.
The charging infrastructure seems fine for at least 200 cars, maybe more. There are probably enough hotel rooms in town that time of year to cover even more than that. The limiting factor is definitely the dinner events. I've been saying this for a while, but we are probably going to outgrow Custer eventually. It probably would have happened already if it weren't for the pandemic. Not really sure what the solution is. A meet up in Rapid City isn't all that exciting. Maybe we could move it to Boulder or something like that since I believe it was started by a Denver area Tesla club.

The charging infrastructure seems fine for at least 200 cars, maybe more. There are probably enough hotel rooms in town that time of year to cover even more than that. The limiting factor is definitely the dinner events. I've been saying this for a while, but we are probably going to outgrow Custer eventually. It probably would have happened already if it weren't for the pandemic. Not really sure what the solution is. A meet up in Rapid City isn't all that exciting. Maybe we could move it to Boulder or something like that since I believe it was started by a Denver area Tesla club.

Having planned very similar events for several years (VW TDI forum) my experience is 60% of attendees will sign up for a dinner/banquet if it involves an additional charge on top of registration.

I think it would be really neat to do a large group event at the new music venue in town, which appears to have capacity for 300-400 people.

My suggestion would be to lower the registration fee and add a few optional paid events and/or meals for attendees to choose from. I guess I’ll touch base with the CoC and gauge their interest in this.

Last edited:
Trip summary for 2/8:
Tusayan AZ
Beaver UT - I see the previous visit pre-V3 is all that counts now 😞
Page AZ
Cedar City UT
St George UT
Mesquite NV
Las Vegas Grand Central Pkwy NV
Las Vegas Linq High Roller NV
White Hills AZ
Kingman AZ
Kingman Weat Andy Devine AZ (first)

Worth noting I filled in a few spreadsheet holes for this trip including Brookville FL (a first)

A swing through the south rim of the Grand Canyon was amazing (second time going). Also stopped at the Glen Canyon Dam which is very close to the Page superchargers. Las Vegas… well, I’m glad I was able to get in and out quickly. Not my kinda town.

The new Kingman supercharger is at the visitors center and is huge. There are signs for bus parking right in front of the superchargers - I hope they don’t make baking into the stalls a challenge.

9500868D-8FE9-4842-9C9D-1AA759781461.jpeg

3297E76A-B4C3-4D8F-A194-41C6CCA7DEFF.jpeg

0F436E0C-E220-4DAB-955A-2C5B33C9806D.jpeg

30C36655-BCB8-4CD8-A12D-B883B991B7FE.jpeg

ACDE88CD-C273-424B-8D8E-E25097DF1C76.jpeg
3BE061B4-6C5D-4263-ADC4-5B28E9E999AB.jpeg

Trip summary for 2/8:
Tusayan AZ
Beaver UT - I see the previous visit pre-V3 is all that counts now 😞
Page AZ
Cedar City UT
St George UT
Mesquite NV
Las Vegas Grand Central Pkwy NV
Las Vegas Linq High Roller NV
White Hills AZ
Kingman AZ
Kingman Weat Andy Devine AZ (first)
My kind of desert road trip!

was particularly jealous of the drive up through Page and into Southern Utah.