Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, yesterday, 8 February 2022, I hitched ole Dobbin up to the shay and drove north to Oakhurst to grab a few electrons at that new installation. I waited there about 10 minutes to see if Randy would arrive; alas no Randy. This was around 1:35 PM.

I then proceeded to the new Madera, Avenue 7 Supercharger, arriving around 2:20, plugged in for 30 minutes in great anticipation of meeting Randy Spencer there. Again, a broken date.

So, if it is not clear, please add Oakhurst and Madera to my list. Not sure if they qualify as a first or not.

And I had some citrus to share had our paths crossed.

The Oakhurst location is pretty seedy. If I were traveling, I'd bypass Oakhurst for Fish Camp a mere 13 uphill (or downhill) miles away. Even though Fish Camp is 150kW, it is not in such a crummy spot. As I left Oakhurst I saw some sketchy types pulling into the motel parking lot in their pick up trucks. (It would not surprise me one bit if the cable theft was perpetrated by some casual laborers who worked on the site during construction or who live at the motel. But this assumes facts not in evidence.)

On the other hand, Madera is head and shoulders better than the two locations 1 1/2 miles away at Herndon and Riverside Drive. Clean and spacious, and zero traffic. I did not enter the new convenience store/fast food building. The ingress and egress off 99 is easy--perhaps a grand total of 2 minutes coming and going, unlike Herndon that can take 5+minutes, even more if there is a choo-choo crossing Herndon. Of course, if eating is your fancy when you get to Fresno, then use the SC off Herndon at Riverside Drive. But for a quick boost to continue on your way, use Madera.

So, yesterday, 8 February 2022, I hitched ole Dobbin up to the shay and drove north to Oakhurst to grab a few electrons at that new installation. I waited there about 10 minutes to see if Randy would arrive; alas no Randy. This was around 1:35 PM.

I then proceeded to the new Madera, Avenue 7 Supercharger, arriving around 2:20, plugged in for 30 minutes in great anticipation of meeting Randy Spencer there. Again, a broken date.

So, if it is not clear, please add Oakhurst and Madera to my list. Not sure if they qualify as a first or not.

And I had some citrus to share had our paths crossed.

The Oakhurst location is pretty seedy. If I were traveling, I'd bypass Oakhurst for Fish Camp a mere 13 uphill (or downhill) miles away. Even though Fish Camp is 150kW, it is not in such a crummy spot. As I left Oakhurst I saw some sketchy types pulling into the motel parking lot in their pick up trucks. (It would not surprise me one bit if the cable theft was perpetrated by some casual laborers who worked on the site during construction or who live at the motel. But this assumes facts not in evidence.)

On the other hand, Madera is head and shoulders better than the two locations 1 1/2 miles away at Herndon and Riverside Drive. Clean and spacious, and zero traffic. I did not enter the new convenience store/fast food building. The ingress and egress off 99 is easy--perhaps a grand total of 2 minutes coming and going, unlike Herndon that can take 5+minutes, even more if there is a choo-choo crossing Herndon. Of course, if eating is your fancy when you get to Fresno, then use the SC off Herndon at Riverside Drive. But for a quick boost to continue on your way, use Madera.
@cpa, Oakhurst and Madera are both firsts for you (and @Randy Spencer even though he was a no-show for your schedule - lol). Good info provided about the locations.

We're on a 7 or 8 day round trip from our new home in Seattle down to Pomona, CA to attend an event there. Just one new Supercharger today, but more to come over the next week.

1163. Troutdale, OR

Pomona Trip Day 1.JPG
Pomona Trip Day 1b.JPG

Yes, I even had Horst on my itinerary (planned between Zevenaar and Uden), but decided to drop it as I was falling behind on my schedule. Same thing with Aalst in Belgium, decided to skip it on this trip. I'll get them next time :)

On another note entirely: It seems that @StefanSarzio and myself has disappeared from the Europe Leaderboard. Can anyone take a look at that?

You are there. The default filter is removing you based on charging date. Remove the filter or change the sliders to include everyone. @theflyer may be able to change the default filter.

View attachment 766576

Yes, I do see both of us.

Congratulation @Bredo 👍
It took me a bit to figure out what was going on with the filters as there were several things happening. I changed the "charging since" filter so only the lower bound is configurable. This will ensure that anyone new entering the game will always be included. The issue that was preventing @Bredo and @StefanSarzio from showing up actually related to the visit count filter and how I had it configured. That is now fixed. I also realized I hadn't created a dashboard for the Europe leaderboard, so I fixed that as well. The dashboard should work better than the standalone worksheet. Here is a direct link to the dashboard.

1644470627856.png

Having planned very similar events for several years (VW TDI forum) my experience is 60% of attendees will sign up for a dinner/banquet if it involves an additional charge on top of registration.

I think it would be really neat to do a large group event at the new music venue in town, which appears to have capacity for 300-400 people.

My suggestion would be to lower the registration fee and add a few optional paid events and/or meals for attendees to choose from. I guess I’ll touch base with the CoC and gauge their interest in this.
Agreed. I would love to attend with my wife, but $110/pp is a bit steep. Understanding that it includes dinner is a plus, but I don't know what kind of dinner the have there, and I'm sure we can find something good to eat there for <$60, since we did that when we went through late last year.

Agreed. I would love to attend with my wife, but $110/pp is a bit steep. Understanding that it includes dinner is a plus, but I don't know what kind of dinner the have there, and I'm sure we can find something good to eat there for <$60, since we did that when we went through late last year.

Last year, registration included two dinners. There are certainly better food options in town than what we were served, but the banquet events were fun nonetheless. Registration also includes discounts to local shops and eateries. $110 per person doesn't seem unreasonable for what was provided in previous years. I still think it would be best to decouple the banquets from general registration, opening up more affordable options to attendees and spreading additional money around to other businesses in town.

I had Life 360 running the whole time, you should have known where I was.

Sorry about that; it is just that remembering to open up the 360 app when I happen to make a short drive out and home again is not something that is in the forefront. Yeah, I use it when I am out of town. But when I take a short out and back again trip about the Valley or a jaunt to the Coast, this is the farthest thing from my mind.

And, excuse my ignorance: I don't know how to evaluate where one is going, and I don't know when someone will arrive, and I don't know for how long one is going to stay. You mentioned that you availed yourself of the free 50kW plug in Madera. I did not know that there was one! I would have no idea how long your stay at the Supercharger would be. Since you prefer to use free electricity over paying Tesla, in my mind you were at both locations for less than a minute before moving on. That is a pretty narrow window to try to coordinate a meeting! :)

And the little chat bubble on 360 seems to be problematic at times, at least for me.

Last year, registration included two dinners. There are certainly better food options in town than what we were served, but the banquet events were fun nonetheless. Registration also includes discounts to local shops and eateries. $110 per person doesn't seem unreasonable for what was provided in previous years. I still think it would be best to decouple the banquets from general registration, opening up more affordable options to attendees and spreading additional money around to other businesses in town.
My impression however, is that half the point of the rally (from the point of view of the Chamber of Commerce and other hosts) was to generate revenue for the host restaurants. Maybe I'm being too cynical :)

Day 2 of the Pomona trip. Just added 2 new SpC's today. Building up to the big day tomorrow.

We had a nice drive down the 101 but it was slow going due to single lane closures for tree work etc. Crescent City SpC was temporarily closed for the day due to repaving work. Should be back in business now, according to a town official. Fortunately I had done a 90% charge at the hotel in Grants Pass last night so I was able to make it to Eureka. The drive from Windsor to Sonoma and then to Petaluma where we're staying was in the dark - a lot of it on very poorly marked roads.

1164. Windsor, CA
1165. Sonoma, CA

Pomona Trip Day 2.JPG
Pomona Trip Day 2b.JPG

Trip summary for yesterday and today.

2/9:
Needles, CA
Quartzsite, AZ
Ehrenberg, AZ
Indio, CA
Rancho Mirage, CA
Palm Springs, CA
Cabazon, CA
Cabazon Travel Plaza, CA (discovered it was live - first)
Beaumont, CA
Menifee, CA
Temecula, CA
Temecula - Temecula Pkwy, CA
Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA
Carlsbad, CA
San Marcos, CA
San Diego - Camino Del Sur, CA
San Diego - Scripps Poway Pkwy, CA
San Diego - Mira Mesa, CA
San Diego - Qualcomm, CA
San Diego - University Center, CA
San Diego - Balboa, CA
San Diego - Friars Rd, CA
San Diego - A St, CA
Chula Vista, CA

2/10:
Santa Ysabel, CA
El Centro, CA
Yuma, AZ
Tacna, AZ
Gila Bend, AZ
Buckeye, AZ
Phoenix - East Camelback Rd, AZ
Scottsdale - North Kierland Blvd, AZ
Scottsdale - North Scottsdale Rd, AZ
Phoenix - Agua Fria Frwy, AZ

As someone who resides on the east coast, it never ceases to amaze me how many large and frequently heavily occupied supercharger locations there are in California. I never had to wait at these locations, but many I would have to look for an available opening among the rows of Teslas charging. I also noted how many sites had been expanded (not just in CA, but many in AZ too. Many had both V2 an V3, not always obvious. Some even had a mix of V2's and 72kw urban chargers.

On my run east towards Phoenix today, I managed to get yet another sunset shot in the desert. Ok, it was shot of the car at sunset.
IMG_6371.JPEG

IMG_6343.JPEG
IMG_6330.JPEG

Last edited: