Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leaving Philly on Sunday and driving whatever route gets me there by Tuesday night. Sadly, the most direct route has very few new-to-me superchargers since we did a mini Whiskey Tour in 2017. I know we will for sure do the most direct route home so when I have time, I'll try to map something out for my solo trip there to see if I can go semi-direct. I don't want to do any more than 38-40 hours total between Sun-Mon-Tues. I'll plan to gets as far away from population Sunday as I can for traffic purposes.

A very wise contest participant suggested I do Life360 since I'll be driving solo. I usually avoid anything tracking but it's probably a good idea this time around.
I'll have Life360 switched on and I'm in the Supercharger group. I'm also in the Signal group. We'll be in a blue Model 3 - I know that doesn't narrow it down much, but at least it's not white! - with NJ plates.

Leaving Philly on Sunday and driving whatever route gets me there by Tuesday night. Sadly, the most direct route has very few new-to-me superchargers since we did a mini Whiskey Tour in 2017. I know we will for sure do the most direct route home so when I have time, I'll try to map something out for my solo trip there to see if I can go semi-direct. I don't want to do any more than 38-40 hours total between Sun-Mon-Tues. I'll plan to gets as far away from population Sunday as I can for traffic purposes.

A very wise contest participant suggested I do Life360 since I'll be driving solo. I usually avoid anything tracking but it's probably a good idea this time around.
I just realized you are probably not talking about this weekend since Gigafest isn't until April 7.

• Funny
Reactions: PhillyGal
as the person who set up Life360, I'd be happy to help you learn the ropes if you need any help. Did someone send you an invite code to our group? You can always create a group just for you and select others if you want. We also have a Signal group for active and known hunters, which is quite active. DM me if you'd like to get into that group.
Thank you! I'll reach out. I know one (or both) is the smart/safe thing to do as a solo traveler.

Reactions: Shesmyne2"
Warwick, RI. Opened today (first)
2B6F66A4-8D19-4B6C-9F35-91540037D357.jpeg

Whirlwind set of college tours, +3 new-to-me locations (all already in the spreadsheet):

3/3: Salem, VA
3/4: Staunton, VA
3/4: Charlottesville - Proffit Road, VA

Plus Harrisonburg VA on 3/3, which I can't count because my son drove most of that leg, and we passed by a bunch along 81 and 29 because we crammed a lot into less than 34 hours.

Next set of college tours planned for late March / early April, heading toward Philly/NYC/Boston with a possible detour to Syracuse, with lots of new-to-me locations en route. The leaderboard has a lot of entries in the 100-110 range so my rank is moving up quickly! :)

Day 7 of my first cross-country road trip in the Model Y.

Superchargers visited:
(I already entered in my column of the spreadsheet.)

* Scottsdale, AZ - N. Scottsdale Road
* Scottsdale, AZ - North Kierland Blvd.
* Phoenix, AZ - Agua Fria Freeway
* Buckeye, AZ
* Gila Bend, AZ
* Yuma, A
* Quartzsite, AZ
* Ehrenberg, AZ

(I don't know why I didn't notice Tacna on the map as I drove that way--maybe it was off-line for a while today?)

Highlight of the day: driving 7 miles each way on a dirt road for a short hike into Palm Canyon in the Kofa Wilderness. Totally worth it.

0E15B337-5184-42A1-8F7C-3CFED43872F2.JPG

I'm finally making some progress again. I drive quite a bit in February but mostly areas I had been before. This month is all places I never went with a Tesla. Florida has so many :) If anyone is in Florida in March, let me know. I'm all over the state this month so maybe we can get meet up at a supercharger and chat. IS anyone still using Glympse?

Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 11.39.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 11.37.55 AM.png

I'm finally making some progress again. I drive quite a bit in February but mostly areas I had been before. This month is all places I never went with a Tesla. Florida has so many :) If anyone is in Florida in March, let me know. I'm all over the state this month so maybe we can get meet up at a supercharger and chat. IS anyone still using Glympse?

View attachment 777085View attachment 777086
We switched to Life360. Not sure who is in charge of adding people to that group, but it isn't me. I think it might be @Big Earl ? I'll be in Florida the next 2-3 days but that's probably too soon for you. Enjoy the trip!