Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 3 of the Model 3 trip to Seattle:

1230. Old Fort, NC
1231. Mooresville, NC
1232. Rockingham, NC
1233. Summerton, SC
1234. Orangeburg, SC

If I had been on my own I would have done Leland, NC as well, but it would have been to much for my wife, so I left it for another trip.

Day 3.JPG
Day 3b.JPG

... Night time pictures are nice - they hide the filth :rolleyes: .
View attachment 777688
Filth? I think your color helps some! My white? Not so much:

20220307_174125~2.jpg

^ That's actually a LOT cleaner than it was before I washed it two weeks ago, right before fifteen inches of snow. I live on a dirt road and we are well into mud season here. :(

One of those beautiful Southern California days that almost makes it worthwhile to put up with all the L.A. crap.....Nah, still not close to being worth it.😁 Anyway, nice coastal drive today.

Tustin CA
Fountain Valley - Warner Ave, CA
Culver City - 11924 Washington Blvd, CA
Culver City - Washington Blvd, CA
Santa Monica - 1402 Santa Monica Blvd, CA
Montecito, CA
Santa Barbara, CA
San Luis Obispo - Higuera St, CA
Soledad - Front St, CA
Marina, CA
Hey @GHammer, slow down a bit. The paint on my #5 is still drying. :D Enjoy the L.A. traffic - didn't have time or any serious interest in taking that on in my short run through SoCal recently.

View attachment 778074
^ That's actually a LOT cleaner than it was before I washed it two weeks ago, right before fifteen inches of snow. I live on a dirt road and we are well into mud season here. :(
Wait - that's not a wrap? I guess washing is pointless until the mud solidifies come summer.

View attachment 778074
Your charging setup was installed by @Half Dollar Bill ? 😉
Seriously I like the ingenuity. Do you leave it hanging there when you drive off? Or it has to be brought back to the wall?

• Funny
Reactions: YYZ-IAD
Your charging setup was installed by @Half Dollar Bill ? 😉
Seriously I like the ingenuity. Do you leave it hanging there when you drive off? Or it has to be brought back to the wall?
I leave it hanging when unplugged, since it is out of the way. Never understood why so many lay the cable on the floor when they could just put it up on the ceiling out of the way — I've been doing it this way for more than ten years.

Of course, the fact that my garage floor is a snowy or muddy mess half the year makes keeping the cable off of the floor more important for me. I've seen the pictures of sunbelt garages that have shiny clean floors! I look forward to the end of mud season when I can clean the garage floor for the summer; takes about three hours to haul all the stuff out of the front 3/4 of the garage and wash the accumulated mud out.

Last edited:
Reactions: YYZ-IAD
An overturned semi closed CA-17 from Santa Cruz to the Bay Area so we rerouted to a very nice detour over Hecker Pass, CA-152, between Watsonville and Gilroy. Yet another gift from our silly game. CA-128 from US101 to CA-1 going to Ft. Bragg on the coast was a gorgeous drive as well, beautiful Redwood forest. Ended up at a nice inn on the ocean for the night.
20220307_180901.jpg

San Bruno - El Camino Real, CA
Union City, CA
Dublin - Dublin Blvd, CA
San Ramon - San Ramon Valley Blvd, CA
Martinez, CA
Sonoma, CA
Windsor, CA
Fort Bragg, CA

Day 3 of the Model 3 trip to Seattle:

1230. Old Fort, NC
1231. Mooresville, NC
1232. Rockingham, NC
1233. Summerton, SC
1234. Orangeburg, SC

If I had been on my own I would have done Leland, NC as well, but it would have been to much for my wife, so I left it for another trip.

View attachment 778059View attachment 778060

Dang! You came through Charlotte while I as in New Mexico. Would have liked to meet, if it had worked out.

Reactions: JSergeant
Day 10 of my first cross-country road trip in the Model Y.

Superchargers visited:
(I already entered in my column of the spreadsheet.)
  • Kingman, AZ - West Andy Devine
  • Kingman, AZ (old v2 site down the street must get very little love)
  • Flagstaff, AZ
  • Holbrook, AZ
  • Gallup, NM
Highlight of the day was hiking the Fatman Loop Trail just outside of Flagstaff, when the snow started falling again on the mountain. Nice contrast to the previous day, when I was walking in 70 degree weather on Venice Beach.

7B35AE92-1160-4101-B654-404AFB1D2E7F.JPG

Day 11 of my first cross-country road trip in the Model Y.

Superchargers visited:
(I already entered in my column of the spreadsheet.)
  • Albuquerque, NM
  • Santa Rosa, NM
  • Tucumcari, NM
  • Amarillo, TX
  • Shamrock, TX
  • Weatherford, OK
  • Oklahoma City, OK
Today was only a driving day, because I'm missing my wife and family. The one thing I wanted to do--go to the top of the Sandia Mountains--I couldn't because the tram and the road were closed because of the recent storm.

I was pleasantly surprised by the Art Deco building at the Shamrock supercharger. Turns out it was a famous Route 66 service station, that's been turned into a little Route 66 museum. (Unfortunately, I got there too late to go in.)

screen-shot-2022-03-08-at-11-11-17-pm-png.778615

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 11.11.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 11.11.17 PM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 116
March 8th

Georgia

Pooler

South Carolina

Lexington
Orangeburg
Summerton

North Carolina

Leland
Warsaw-NC-24

I wanted to stay the night in Warsaw but the dumpy motel near the supercharger had a disconnected number (they looked open when I got there but by then I had already made other plans, and the disconnected number is a bad sign anyways lol) and I definitely wasn't going to stay at the only other nearby hotel which used to host a supercharger before the owner decided he didn't like Tesla people. I guess I should thank him though since he's the reason I have a legacy supercharger that the newcomers cannot claim :)

I wanted to stay the night in Warsaw but the dumpy motel near the supercharger had a disconnected number (they looked open when I got there but by then I had already made other plans, and the disconnected number is a bad sign anyways lol) and I definitely wasn't going to stay at the only other nearby hotel which used to host a supercharger before the owner decided he didn't like Tesla people. I guess I should thank him though since he's the reason I have a legacy supercharger that the newcomers cannot claim :)
I'm glad you clarified. I was horrified at the thought you might stay at "that" hotel. I also considered staying in Warsaw on my way South but when I got there, I realized again how shady that whole place feels, so onward I went. I picked up that old supercharger in the time period between when Tesla removed it from the nav and when they powered it down.