Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
March 11th

Indiana

Elkhart-Henry Schricker Travel Plaza
Elkhart-George Craig Travel Plaza
Portage-John T McCutcheon Travel Plaza
Portage-George Ade Travel Plaza
Veedersburg

Illinois

Normal-E College Ave.
Dwight
Oak Brook
Evanston (first)

Wisconsin

Kenosha (first)

A somewhat exhausting day with temps in the teens and 20s and many turnpike pairs of superchargers. I'm happy to be done with the toll roads for the rest of the trip, especially Indiana where my EZ-Pass never seems to work.

BTW it's fairly easy to backdoor the Portage service plazas and while it may be frowned upon, I doubt there would be any consequence since they are both outside the actual toll area. I was happy to escape south to Veedersburg from the eastbound plaza. It empties out into a somewhat rural residential area.

A somewhat exhausting day with temps in the teens and 20s and many turnpike pairs of superchargers. I'm happy to be done with the toll roads for the rest of the trip, especially Indiana where my EZ-Pass never seems to work.
I have found the Uproad app to work pretty good. It works with all toll roads across the US. It basically detects based on GPS if you passed a toll area. It contacts the toll road company and checks if they saw you pass through. If yet, it pays the toll, if not, you won't get charged. But you don't have to have an account with all the different toll road companies.

We took our first real road trip in two years. Here are the new (to us) superchargers we charged at:

2/25/22: Davis CA

2/26/22: Elk Grove, Stockton (E Morada Ln), Manteca (Spreckels Ave), Modesto (Sisk Rd), Merced, Madera (Ave 7), Fresno (N Riverside Dr), Fresno (N Blackstone Ave), Clovis, Traver CA [a long day]

2/27/22: Kingman (W Andy Devine Ave) AZ

3/1/22: Farmington NM, Blanding UT, Moab UT

3/8/22: Truth or Consequences NM, Deming NM, Wilcox AZ, Tucson (Rita Rd), Tucson (E Skyline Dr) AZ

3/9/22: Tucson (W River Rd) [which is in Marana], Casa Grande, Phoenix (E Camelback Rd), Scottsdale (N Kierland Blvd), Scottsdale (N Scottsdale Rd), Phoenix (Agua Fria Fwy), New River, Wickenburg, Ehrenburg AZ [another really long day]

3/10/22: Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Cabazon (Monongo Trail), Cabazon [at the Outlets], Beaumont, Highland, Hesperia, Palmdale, Tejon Ranch (Outlets) [in Arvin, across the highway from Tejon Ranch in Lebec] CA [not as long a day as I had feared]

3/11/22: Firebaugh, Sacramento (Freeport Blvd), Sacramento (J St) CA [This day started out poorly, with both Bakersfield (Corpus Rd) and Kettleman City (Bernard Dr) closed, but the others were open. And J St wasn’t that bad despite having to get the parking stub validated.]

This trip has given us hope we’ll be able to roadtrip again.

– Kate

Last edited:
We took our first real road trip in two years. Here are the new (to us) superchargers we charged at:

2/25/22: Davis CA

2/26/22: Elk Grove, Stockton (E Morada Ln), Manteca (Spreckels Ave), Modesto (Sisk Rd), Merced, Madera (Ave 7), Fresno (N Riverside Dr), Fresno (N Blackstone Ave), Clovis, Traver CA [a long day]

2/27/22: Kingman (W Andy Devine Ave) AZ

3/1/22: Farmington NM, Blanding UT, Moab UT

3/8/22: Truth or Consequences NM, Deming NM, Wilcox AZ, Tucson (Rita Rd), Tucson (E Skyline Dr) AZ

3/9/22: Tucson (W River Rd) [which is in Marana], Casa Grande, Phoenix (E Camelback Rd), Scottsdale (N Kierland Blvd), Scottsdale (N Scottsdale Rd), Phoenix (Agua Fria Fwy), New River, Wickenburg, Ehrenburg AZ [another really long day]

3/10/22: Rancho Mirage, Palm Springs, Cabazon (Monongo Trail), Cabazon [at the Outlets], Beaumont, Highland, Hesperia, Palmdale, Tejon Ranch (Outlets) [in Arvin, across the highway from Tejon Ranch in Lebec] CA [not as long a day as I had feared]

3/11/22: Firebaugh, Sacramento (Freeport Blvd), Sacramento (J St) CA [This day started out poorly, with both Bakersfield (Corpus Rd) and Kettleman City (Bernard Dr) closed, but the others were open. And J St wasn’t that bad despite having to get the parking stub validated.]

This trip has given us hope we’ll be able to roadtrip again.

– Kate
Congrats on 300!

I have found the Uproad app to work pretty good. It works with all toll roads across the US. It basically detects based on GPS if you passed a toll area. It contacts the toll road company and checks if they saw you pass through. If yet, it pays the toll, if not, you won't get charged. But you don't have to have an account with all the different toll road companies.
Thanks for the recommendation; it's about time someone came out with an app. Not sure if I'm down with the 5% or 16% toll premium that's part of the fee model.

• Informative
Reactions: NKYTA
Day 7. A wonderful day talking and flying airplanes with a friend of over 30 years and then scooting around the Tampa/Saint Petersburg area to get the six remaining superchargers in the area. Ted is one of those friends where we go years and years without talking but we instantly drop back into the friendship like no time had passed since our last visit.

View attachment 779695
Day 8. Plan is to get home by Monday night. Going to leave the three Alabama superchargers until a later date, probably October. Current plan is to nab the superchargers on the southside of Atlanta, then head up to Charlotte tomorrow. Then home on Monday.
March 2022 Road Trip Day 8.png

Day 8. Plan is to get home by Monday night. Going to leave the three Alabama superchargers until a later date, probably October. Current plan is to nab the superchargers on the southside of Atlanta, then head up to Charlotte tomorrow. Then home on Monday.
View attachment 780053
LOL at the triple towing pic. That looks like the leadup to an interesting insurance claim.

Reactions: theflyer
Finished up the 29 day journey to Las Vegas for the Elvis officiated wedding, with stops out and back in Denver.
Sadly, NO new-to-me superchargers on the way home from Denver.
I did tag my first 6-point buck 30 miles from home - at 3pm on a sunny afternoon on the Ohio Toll Road.
Makes me sad if I think about the damage.
Won't be going for any quick firsts nearby for a while.
Did not touch the windshield - both of us and the dog untouched.

IMG_20220313_160905.jpg

March 12th

Wisconsin

Menomonee Falls

Illinois

Rockford-McFarland Ave.

Wisconsin

Madison-Whitney Way
Madison-S Livingston
Tomah
Menomonie

Minnesota

Saint Paul
Saint Peter

Iowa

Des Moines

@PLUS EV , we charged yesterday for quite a while at the Des Moines v3 chargers, mid-afternoon.
Might have just missed you, OR you were probably there last thing of the day at 0-dark hundred.
Hope not too many new ones open in your wake.

@PLUS EV , we charged yesterday for quite a while at the Des Moines v3 chargers, mid-afternoon.
Might have just missed you, OR you were probably there last thing of the day at 0-dark hundred.
Hope not too many new ones open in your wake.
Yeah that one was very late at night, technically March 13th I suppose, unless we are on Elon Standard Time :)

• Funny
Reactions: SilverMonk
Finished up the 29 day journey to Las Vegas for the Elvis officiated wedding, with stops out and back in Denver.
Sadly, NO new-to-me superchargers on the way home from Denver.
I did tag my first 6-point buck 30 miles from home - at 3pm on a sunny afternoon on the Ohio Toll Road.
Makes me sad if I think about the damage.
Won't be going for any quick firsts nearby for a while.
Did not touch the windshield - both of us and the dog untouched.

View attachment 780355

Wow! Glad you’re okay. I’ve not seen deer in the Ohio Turnpike but I almost nailed one on I-68 one night.

Reactions: SilverMonk