Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
3/1/2022​
Glendale Harvey Dr. v3
127​
3/4/2022​
Primm
128​
3/5/2022​
Mesquite v3
129​
3/5/2022​
Draper v3
130​
3/10/2022​
SLC Marketplace v3
131​
3/13/2022​
Hesperia v3
132​

Harvey Dr. is first v3 close to where I live, and it's walking distance to an In-N-Out. That's going to be much more tempting than the urban chargers at Glendale Americana or the usually slow and busy v2's at the Burbank mall.

The others were on the past week's trip to my Snowbird timeshare week. I did that trip in 2020 also but used some different chargers this time. With 90+% SoC I can make it from home to Primm, or Vegas (where staying overnight with friends) to Hesperia without stopping.

The Las Vegas South charger is really busy these days and has always been slow. supercharge.info shows a new v3 under construction on the other side of the airport. That one is much needed.

On a positive note, the new charger in Mesquite makes it possible to avoid the snail like chargers in St. George and Cedar City. But for the most efficient I-15 travel Tesla still needs to get a v3 into one of those places.

As of this trip we have now driven mores miles in 31 months of the 2019 Model S than the 38 months with the 2016 S90D. Most of that is due to the cross country travel in 2020, for which I would not have had the patience with the much slower charging of the S90D.

Finished up the 29 day journey to Las Vegas for the Elvis officiated wedding, with stops out and back in Denver.
Sadly, NO new-to-me superchargers on the way home from Denver.
I did tag my first 6-point buck 30 miles from home - at 3pm on a sunny afternoon on the Ohio Toll Road.
Makes me sad if I think about the damage.
Won't be going for any quick firsts nearby for a while.
Did not touch the windshield - both of us and the dog untouched.

View attachment 780355
Glad you're okay. The car can be fixed or replaced.

Day 8. Plan is to get home by Monday night. Going to leave the three Alabama superchargers until a later date, probably October. Current plan is to nab the superchargers on the southside of Atlanta, then head up to Charlotte tomorrow. Then home on Monday.
View attachment 780053
Try 2. In the previous version, I had a bunch of the states wrong. It's been a long day. Day 9 is in the books. Some gorgeous backroads but I also lost about two hours to traffic jams from crashes. #FSDbeta did great today, including some very long zero disengagement drives through complicated surface streets as I transitted from one Interstate to another. About 3/4 of the way through the day, it dawned on me why Summon didn't work this morning. When Tesla pushed V11 of the UI to everyone, it disabled all of the driver-assist features. I hadn't re-enabled Summon. :-( That's fixed now and confirmed to be working.
March 2022 Road Trip Day 9.png

@SilverMonk the middle of the night works for Bull Elk in CO, as @dgpcolorado could also tell you. Leadville to Minturn. Thank goodness you are traveling 20mph around the curves. I probably had time to take a picture given the elk in the headlights at the eleventh hour. Alas, no Sentey In my old S. He snorted and moved off before I could grab the camera.

Possums in Luisiana like the road heat on backroads…impossible to not hit.

1046. Salisbury, MD - Salisbury Blvd (first)

I had meant to catch up with @Thinkje this afternoon but I called Wawa and they said the stations weren’t open yet. I didn’t really believe the person on the phone but figured it was best to wait until I got actual confirmation. I drove out after dinner and traffic was very light.

Wish I could be like you and say I almost nailed one.
@dgpcolorado reminds us, with some frequency, that dusk / twilight is prime deer in the road time, but who would've expected 3 pm!
Yes, 3 PM is really unlucky! However, I did see a deer hit at 10 AM on an Interstate in the Midwest. Deer on I-70 are relatively uncommon here in the Colorado mountains, thanks to fencing. One reason dawn and twilight are a problem is that one is blinded by oncoming headlights; no chance to avoid deer if you can't see them. When they run across the road at speed, however, hitting them is a matter of luck.

My impression is that the East in general, and the Midwest in particular, have a considerable overpopulation of whitetail deer, due to the lack of natural predators, such as pumas and wolves. Here in Colorado the healthy population of pumas keeps the mule deer and elk numbers under control. We could use wolves too, but the ranchers strenuously object. The deer still migrate across the two lane highways and present a hazard, but not like it is in the Midwest where even the Interstate highways are unsafe. Hitting a deer in a car is bad but it is really deadly for motorcycles around here.

Not likely to happen, I suppose, but the East needs a lot more pumas!

I've hit three mule deer over the years. Elk collisions are less common because they travel in large herds and usually only late at night. Elk are very shy compared to deer.

Herd of elk in a pasture on my way down to town last month:

Elk herd i pasture on CR 24A 20220209crop_172046.jpg

^ The elk come down out of the mountains to spend winter in the valleys where they can get to the grass to eat. (Yes, the snow was pretty sparse in January and the first part of February this winter. It has improved since and we are back to 100% of average snowpack here.)

Adult pumas eat about one deer a week. Haven't seen any at my house in many years but did have a mother and two kittens visit in 2002. A couple of dining room window pictures, taken in near dark and enhanced:

Mountain Lion1074ed3, 9-27-02.jpg Mountain Lion and cub1076ed2sf 9-27-02.jpg

@SilverMonk the middle of the night works for Bull Elk in CO, as @dgpcolorado could also tell you. Leadville to Minturn. Thank goodness you are traveling 20mph around the curves. I probably had time to take a picture given the elk in the headlights at the eleventh hour. Alas, no Sentey In my old S. He snorted and moved off before I could grab the camera.

Possums in Luisiana like the road heat on backroads…impossible to not hit.
In my little county we also have bighorn sheep on the roads. Unlike deer, they won't move out of the road when approached by a car. They come down to the highways to lick the salt off of the roads in winter. I once saw a bighorn ram licking salt from the center line rumble strip on the Million Dollar Highway (US 550); couldn't take a picture because it was unsafe to stop and there are no shoulders on that narrow section of road. I drove around him since he wasn't about to move!

Killing time in San Ramon before heading back home with my bounty.

Sunday 13 March:

Stockton -E. Morada
Sacto-J. St. Downtown

Monday 14 March;

Richmond CA - Meeker St.
Richmond CA - Pierce St.
El Cerrito
Walnut Creek -Plaza Escuela
San Ramon CA- San Ramon Valley Boulevard

These should keep the pantry stocked for five months or so!

Attachments

• 9F1DA344-309F-4445-87D6-F78A1C0945D9.jpeg
    9F1DA344-309F-4445-87D6-F78A1C0945D9.jpeg
    558.6 KB · Views: 44

While the hotel staff has no incentive to do anything about the person blocking the handicapped parking spot, you can simply call the local non-emergency police number (google for "<city> <state> non emergency police number") and report the parking violation directly to them. In Kansas, that's a $100 to $300 fine, which doesn't need the property owner's permission to cite the vehicle owner for the violation. I have no tolerance for people that block these parking spots or the area reserved for a ramp from the side of a van like in this picture.

Try 2. In the previous version, I had a bunch of the states wrong. It's been a long day. Day 9 is in the books. Some gorgeous backroads but I also lost about two hours to traffic jams from crashes. #FSDbeta did great today, including some very long zero disengagement drives through complicated surface streets as I transitted from one Interstate to another. About 3/4 of the way through the day, it dawned on me why Summon didn't work this morning. When Tesla pushed V11 of the UI to everyone, it disabled all of the driver-assist features. I hadn't re-enabled Summon. :-( That's fixed now and confirmed to be working.
View attachment 780524
Final trip summary. It was great to have dinner with my wife tonight and will be great to sleep in my own bed.

After so much supercharger hunting, which takes a crap-ton oof time, it was a bit surreal to charge to 90% in Durham and drive straight to the Springfiled, VA supercharger non-stop in about <4 hours. Also, how cool is it that I could drive straight through and still have 70 miles of range remaining!?

2022 03 Florida Trip Summary.jpg

Final trip summary. It was great to have dinner with my wife tonight and will be great to sleep in my own bed.

After so much supercharger hunting, which takes a crap-ton oof time, it was a bit surreal to charge to 90% in Durham and drive straight to the Springfiled, VA supercharger non-stop in about <4 hours. Also, how cool is it that I could drive straight through and still have 70 miles of range remaining!?

View attachment 781034
Great trip, Don! Welcome home.

Regarding gas prices, I noticed they’ve come down a bit over the weekend. On my trip to Salisbury, MD last night, I went through and updated gas prices on Waze as I passed by filling stations. All of my updates were 20-30¢ less expensive than Waze had listed.

Great trip, Don! Welcome home.

Regarding gas prices, I noticed they’ve come down a bit over the weekend. On my trip to Salisbury, MD last night, I went through and updated gas prices on Waze as I passed by filling stations. All of my updates were 20-30¢ less expensive than Waze had listed.
Agree. I saw the same thing happening along the interstates.

While the hotel staff has no incentive to do anything about the person blocking the handicapped parking spot, you can simply call the local non-emergency police number (google for "<city> <state> non emergency police number") and report the parking violation directly to them. In Kansas, that's a $100 to $300 fine, which doesn't need the property owner's permission to cite the vehicle owner for the violation. I have no tolerance for people that block these parking spots or the area reserved for a ramp from the side of a van like in this picture.
Blocking someone in like that is actually quite a bit worse than just taking a handicapped parking spot. The EV analogy would be like the difference between taking a charging spot and actually trapping your car in the charging spot so you cannot exit. Neither are good, but one is quite a bit worse than the other!

Reactions: theflyer
Congrats on 1,500 Superchargers! Wow!
Thanks. This trip has been quite the slog and I have to admit I didn't even notice I hit 1500! Although I do remember planning out the trip (very limited planning lol) and figuring that I would probably get there).

These trips are a lot tougher in the winter, not only because I have to spend more time charging, but also the shorter days and colder temperatures take something out of me. Looking forward to May-August!