Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
King Arthur delivers! :)
I used to be a big King Arthur fan. I only purchased their flours.

Then I discovered Central Milling from northern Utah. The grind is much finer, and the crumb is softer. Those were purchased from Keith Guisto Bakery Supply in Petaluma. They have an extensive selection of all types of flours, including various blends of bran and germ that are not 100% whole grain, more than our respected King.

I will not buy the traditional brands like Gold Medal or Pillsbury (owned by General Mills). And much of the large bulk packaging is milled by ADM. Ugh.

Central Milling is probably not found in most retail establishments, and certainly not Down East.

Besides, driving up there to buy flour gives me a nifty excuse to bag a handful of new Superchargers from time to time. (Trying to stay on topic to avoid the ire of our overworked and underpaid moderators.) 🤫

Montreal, QC

First visit. Thank you very much

BB484066-F33F-4095-B451-BEEF76B634F3.jpeg
C6523D4B-8E5F-43B3-AB3D-4BDA09B5E098.jpeg

Thanks for the recommendation; it's about time someone came out with an app. Not sure if I'm down with the 5% or 16% toll premium that's part of the fee model.
I didn't even check that. Good to know. Honestly, I find it a reasonable fee considering the alternative. The alternative is to wait for them to send you a letter which will also have some sort of administrative fee. It also takes up my time going on their website and paying it. Some toll roads (in Texas for example) will only do this once, then you have to get a transponder. And I just don't have the time to research and set up accounts everywhere. So I think the fees are totally reasonable to me. I also have the UNI pass transponder that works across most east coast states and a few others. That's one transponder and one account (actually the only one I have). While in those states I turn the Uproad app off.

It was a beautiful day today for a drive here in the Mid-Atlantic area. Left home early (really, really early) so I could hit a few SCs today. Please add the following for me:

March 16, 2022

Salisbury MD North Salisbury Blvd
Seaford, DE
Rehoboth Beach, DE
Malaga, NJ
Bel Air, MD
Urbana, MD

And yes..... I did take the ferry from Lewes DE to Cape May NJ for this circuit. I've taken the ferry before but it's been several years since I was last onboard.

Day 1 of the "Don't Count Your Chickens" Road Trip. Take note @PhillyGal.
We had planned to leave on Sunday but our dog got sick and we waited until he recovered. All is well. Now we just have to decide if we're staying out as long as originally planned or cutting it a bit short. We'll debate that further while resting a few days in Dollyville tomorrow after our straight drive down I81. Until then, here's today's list after 550 miles, with the spreadsheet to be updated shortly:
New Milford CT, Yorktown NY, Woodcliff Lake NJ, Springfield NJ, Basking Ridge NJ, Hamburg PA

South Beach was the last one I can think of off the top of my head, but it has been under construction for a long time prior to opening.

Miami Beach has one more Urban Supercharger station that’s built, but stuck in limbo waiting to open.
Yeah I actually remembered the Miami Beach one. I was there last summer and it looked ready to go. I actually did a double take when I went through Florida wondering why it was listed as an unvisited supercharger for me. Can't believe it hasn't opened yet.

One new Supercharger today on Day 10(?) of our Model 3 NJ to Seattle trip:

1245. Marana, AZ (in the Nav as Tucson, AZ - West River Road - as I think @PLUS EV pointed out, this should be fixed in the Google sheet).

Day 10.JPG
Day 10b.JPG

We traveled from Eastland, TX to El Paso, TX yesterday, with no new Superchargers. TeslaFi stopped recording after Abilene because I had forgotten that I had added the Model 3 with a trial sub which apparently ran out around Abilene. So TeslaFi shows us going as the crow flies from Abilene to El Paso:

Day 9.JPG

Tomorrow we'll be back in the State with Superchargers on every corner, so I'll be adding new ones daily for the next 5 days.

I used to be a big King Arthur fan. I only purchased their flours.

Then I discovered Central Milling from northern Utah. The grind is much finer, and the crumb is softer. Those were purchased from Keith Guisto Bakery Supply in Petaluma. They have an extensive selection of all types of flours, including various blends of bran and germ that are not 100% whole grain, more than our respected King.

I will not buy the traditional brands like Gold Medal or Pillsbury (owned by General Mills). And much of the large bulk packaging is milled by ADM. Ugh.

Central Milling is probably not found in most retail establishments, and certainly not Down East.

Besides, driving up there to buy flour gives me a nifty excuse to bag a handful of new Superchargers from time to time. (Trying to stay on topic to avoid the ire of our overworked and underpaid moderators.) 🤫
We found Central Milling flour at Costco, and got turned on to it by The Perfect Loaf: My Baking Tools | The Perfect Loaf where he also recommends Giusto's.

/end baking diversion

damn I thought I had a lot of SC locations at 80 but damn y'all got some crazy high places. I mean I'm at about 3k total SC stops but only 80 different locations.

Although i was the first one to plug into the Mojave, CA when they finished building it this last weekend, I pulled up as the service guy was turning it on for the first time so that was cool.

Day 2: Made it all the way to Pigeon Forge TN. Holy smokes - this place is not a quiet backwater! It's like Wildwood NJ but without the beach. Also nice to note that the trip down I81 through VA could not have been nicer; the charging stations are spaced out such that we pretty much traveled at the bottom of the battery and only needed to stop and charge for about 10-15 minutes per station. Stayin' put for a couple of days after another 12 hour 600 mile day.
Hagerstown MD, Winchester VA, Woodstock VA, Harrisonburg VA, Staunton VA, Salem VA, Wytheville VA, Bristol VA, Bristol TN, Knoxville(Brookview) TN, Pigeon Forge TN - spreadsheet updated.

Attachments

• IMG_1808.jpeg
    IMG_1808.jpeg
    367.8 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Day 11(?) of our Model 3 NJ to Seattle trip. Five new Superchargers:

1246. Santa Ysabel, CA
1247. Carlsbad - Paseo Del Norte, CA
1248. Beaumont, CA
1249. Cabazon - Morongo Trail, CA
1250. Riverside - Canyon Springs Pkwy, CA

When I had plugged the trip into the Navigation system yesterday evening, I thought maybe I'd been a little too conservative in planning this, as the estimate was for a 6.5 hour trip including charging. In the event, I'm glad we didn't try to do more as it turned into an 8.67-hour journey due to bumper-to-bumper traffic on I-15 around Temecula. The driving time today to cover 373 miles was almost the same as the driving time yesterday when we covered 558 miles.

We did enjoy the drive to and from Santa Ysabel and had an enjoyable lunch in Farmhouse 78 (next to the Superchargers) - highly recommended.

Day 11.JPG
Day 11b.JPG

I'd like to make another appeal to have Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA and Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA indicated as Temporary Closure - they are still showing as such on the navigation - it's misleading for trip planning purposes to have them showing as live on Supercharge.info, in the spreadsheet, and on the Tableau map. They've been like this since the last time I was here at the end of January.

I'd like to make another appeal to have Bakersfield - Copus Rd, CA and Kettleman City - Bernard Dr, CA indicated as Temporary Closure - they are still showing as such on the navigation - it's misleading for trip planning purposes to have them showing as live on Supercharge.info, in the spreadsheet, and on the Tableau map. They've been like this since the last time I was here at the end of January.
The problem with this is they are turning the Kettleman city one on and off based on demand. The Corpus rd one does appear to be off until they finish the rest of construction.

Edit: reading through the Corpus rd. thread, these too appear to be going in and out of service.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NKYTA and JSergeant
I can mark them closed in the spreadsheet, which will also be reflected in Tableau, if that is what we want. For supercharge.info to change to temporary closure, we should make the case in the individual threads and let them decide.

There is speculation that Tesla is turning them on and off based on demand and managing their electric bill.