Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki Superchargers Visited

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
**** NOTE: We have transitioned to a new platform ****
More Info: Supercharging.Life database

This is a friendly contest for Tesla owners to track the number of unique public Superchargers where they have charged

- "Supercharger count" is the number of unique public Superchargers where you have charged (just being there does not count), whether or not you were the person plugging in the vehicle (such as a Valet Parking garage or a Passenger) and whether or not it was your own personal vehicle (such as a rental, a loaner, or a friend's Tesla) as long as you were the one who drove >50% of the distance to reach the charger(s).
- The list of chargers in the supercharging.life database are the ones included in the game. If you think one should be added or removed from the list, let us know.
- Only chargers available to the public without special permission are included in the game.
- Chargers not connected to the grid are not counted.
- Doublet locations like the North/South Supercharger 'pairs' in CT, ME, NH, etc. count as individual locations.
- More than 1 charger at the same address, such as Lenox Square Mall (Atlanta, GA) or Montgomery Mall (Bethesda, MD) count as individual locations when they appear as a separate location on the Tesla Nav screen.
- Inactive competitors will be archived and removed from the leaderboard. Just post an update to be reactivated.

See Supercharging.Life database for info on how to post your own visits to the database (preferred), or post your locations with date visited to this thread and one of the admins will update your list for you. All visits must be posted to this thread - not just entered in supercharging.life. If you are the first in the game to visit a supercharger location, please post to the thread as soon as you can so others know it has been visited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4
We drove the whole width of North Carolina without having BBQ. It didn't help that most of the driving occurred on a Sunday, when most places were closed, or in the morning when most places aren't open yet.
Last night when I charted the plan for today's drive, I noticed the green Exmore VA pin and thought to myself, "OK, it's worth a diversion to the shore to get a first" so I made our route accordingly. Then I get up this morning and notice that @Thinkje snagged it yesterday. Shaking my figurative fist at you Vera :)

Archdale NC, Colfax NC, Greensboro NC, Burlington NC, Mebane NC, Durham NC, Cary NC, Raleigh NC, Halifax NC, Chesapeake VA, Norfolk-Military VA, Virginia Beach VA, Exmore VA, Ocean City MD

Today's Riddle: I charged in N. Virginia on 3/15. In same vehicle (my S), my very next charge (all types) was in Celebration FL on 3/17. No highway tows or trucks were involved. How was this accomplished?
I had my fingers crossed that the answer was a TARDIS. But then I also wondered why a date change would be necessary in that case. :)

Day 15(?)(the penultimate day) of our Model 3 NJ to Seattle trip. We made it to Klamath Falls and added five new Superchargers:

1263. Stockton - E Morada Ln, CA
1264. Auburn, CA
1265. Truckee - Soaring Way, CA
1266. Susanville, CA
1267. Alturas, CA

This was a very long day by our standards. We left Danville at 8 am and reached Klamath Falls around 9:25 pm.

We did stop by the Dublin Service Center at just after 8 am and they were able to install the 12 V battery. We were out of there by 9:25. The only problem was that the 12 V warning message was still showing on the screen. I went back in to ask the service person if that indicated a problem and he assured me the message would go away after a while (like the Tire Pressure warnings after you inflate the tires.) So we set off for Stockton. By the time we reached Stockton, the warning was still showing, so I called Roadside Assistance. The did some remote diagnostics and said the 12 V battery looked ok, but they were seeing the warnings and thought something had not been reinitialized or something hadn't been connected correctly.

We decided to stop at the Sacramento Service Center to see if they could figure out what was wrong. They were able to take a look at it and diagnosed and fixed the problem, although it cost us another couple of hours. It turns out that there is some kind of battery connector under the rear passenger seat which should have been disconnected and reconnected to correctly reinitialize the system. In order to do that we had to unload the contents of a very full Model 3, and then repack them.

The Reno to Susanville and Susanville to Alturas drives were very nice, the latter with almost no traffic. From Alturas to Klamath Falls was in the dark, on a very empty road. Fortunately, there was a truck doing 65 which we were able to follow for most of the way. It seems like it would have been a nice drive too in the daylight.
Day 15.JPG
Day 15b.JPG

Day 15(?)(the penultimate day) of our Model 3 NJ to Seattle trip. We made it to Klamath Falls and added five new Superchargers:

1263. Stockton - E Morada Ln, CA
1264. Auburn, CA
1265. Truckee - Soaring Way, CA
1266. Susanville, CA
1267. Alturas, CA

This was a very long day by our standards. We left Danville at 8 am and reached Klamath Falls around 9:25 pm.

We did stop by the Dublin Service Center at just after 8 am and they were able to install the 12 V battery. We were out of there by 9:25. The only problem was that the 12 V warning message was still showing on the screen. I went back in to ask the service person if that indicated a problem and he assured me the message would go away after a while (like the Tire Pressure warnings after you inflate the tires.) So we set off for Stockton. By the time we reached Stockton, the warning was still showing, so I called Roadside Assistance. The did some remote diagnostics and said the 12 V battery looked ok, but they were seeing the warnings and thought something had not been reinitialized or something hadn't been connected correctly.

We decided to stop at the Sacramento Service Center to see if they could figure out what was wrong. They were able to take a look at it and diagnosed and fixed the problem, although it cost us another couple of hours. It turns out that there is some kind of battery connector under the rear passenger seat which should have been disconnected and reconnected to correctly reinitialize the system. In order to do that we had to unload the contents of a very full Model 3, and then repack them.

The Reno to Susanville and Susanville to Alturas drives were very nice, the latter with almost no traffic. From Alturas to Klamath Falls was in the dark, on a very empty road. Fortunately, there was a truck doing 65 which we were able to follow for most of the way. It seems like it would have been a nice drive too in the daylight.
View attachment 784279View attachment 784280
You are correct, JS. The drive from Alturas to K-Falls is quite lovely, sort of a blend between the high desert of the Intermountain Area and the eastern slope of the Cascades. Too bad you weren't pressed for time as Lava Beds National Monument is really cool.

US395 between Susanville and Alturas is one of the least traveled roads in California. I don't recall the traffic counts exactly, but the number of vehicles over that 120+ mile stretch has got to be < 2,000 per day. There is nothing, repeat nothing along that road. Ravendale is just a wide spot. Likely, home of the famous Likely Saloon, does have a few souls living there.

I hope you decided to have dinner at the Hotel Niles in Alturas. Food and drink are good.

Continued safe passage to your destination!

Day 5, last of the big haul before getting home. It was fun being by the shore in the off-season. The absence of people and traffic were both welcome and striking. Kind of made me think what things were like two years ago. It was also nice seeing trees about to bloom. It's probably a good month or so until that happens by us.
Salisbury-Ocean MD, Seaford DE, Rehoboth Beach DE, Lewes DE, Middletown DE, New Castle DE, Pedricktown-Fenwick NJ, Deptford NJ, Cherry Hill-Haddonfield NJ, Maple Shade NJ, Mountain Laurel NJ, Westampton NJ, Robbinsville NJ, West Nyack NY.
Updating the spreadsheet now.

This is off-topic, but please vote in this poll. And send to your friends.

ng by the shore in the off-season. The absence of people and traffic were both welcome and striking. Kind of made me think what things were like two years ago. It was also nice seeing trees about to bloom. It's probably a good month or so until that happens by us.
Salisbury-Ocean MD, Seaford DE, Rehoboth Beach DE, Lewes DE, Middletown DE, New Castle DE, Pedricktown-Fenwick NJ, Deptford NJ, Cherry Hill-Haddonfield NJ, Maple Shade NJ, Mountain Laurel NJ, Westampton NJ, Robbinsville NJ, West Nyack NY.
Updating the spreadsheet now.
A blink and I missed you driving by :)

Well sort of by. Cherry Hill is just a few miles east.

Day 6, home at last.
Am I astonished that we saw snow in The Great Smoky Mountains and then we get back to Maine and all the snow is gone? Sure.
Am I disappointed that we had to cut things short? Sure.
Am I plotting how to get to 400? Certainly.
Am I grateful that we had the chance to get behind the wheel again for a big trip? Yup!

Spreadsheet is updated. North Stamford CT, Fairfield-North CT, Fairfield-South CT, Hamden CT